• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,879
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Your closest friendnt,

I apologize. I thought you said the devil was a judge, however I see you mean he was judged. I agree. 

Hi @Marilyn C and greetings to you. 

Now that this is settled we can go to the next. At that time the world was separated into the  Gentiles and the Jews and as result of the Judgement upon the sole Arhon of the world, of the Nations of the world, we now have two Arhons Jesus and the Devil and both are competing for every one in the world. The Gentiles are not longer Gentiles and the Jews are not longer Jews. The whole world is the same. The New man is populating the earth now, it is a New Day that will last forever. Every one on earth is invited to have his sins forgiven by Jesus Christ. But not every one will have the chance to hear the Gospel and given the opportunity to believe or to refused to believe and that opportunity is valid till the time of each one's death. Jesus sends people to do the harvest from the whole world, to give the people the chance to be included in his Kingdom, the Kingdom of God and be the children of the Heavenly Father to gathered to Him at the time of their death. 

Two Arhons, two powers and are competing who will get whom according to their faith or their denial of Jesus  Christ at the time of their death. 

Those who have believe in Jesus Christ and the Heavenly Father who sent him and die in their faith, they are one with Jesus who has forgiven their sins and at the time of their death will be gathered to Him. And those who have refused to believe, that includes, that they have heard the Gospel and have died in their unbelief. They will not be found with Jesus Christ. They will be gathered to the Devil. 

The ones who are not included in any of those two groups they cannot be included in any of those two groups till the time will come to be in the valley of their decision, the opportunity for them to believe in Jesus Christ and have their sins forgiven in him it has to be given after they died because they were not given that opportunity while they lived.  

When the Heavenly Father sited Jesus on the Throne on his right with Him and He gave him the Kingdom and Jesus said in rev one that he has the Keys of David and God also made him Lord and Judge of all people of the world from the very beginning  

Before all that, before the New Covenant the Devil Judged his people and the Lord God of the Jews Judged his own. 

The Love of Jesus and the Heavenly Father remains in us inspite of how and what we understand many things of the faith, because we have believe in his Son Jesus Christ and Him who has sent him. It means that we are the children of the Heavenly Father in his Love because we believe in Jesus his Son. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/25/2024 at 4:24 PM, Marilyn C said:

There is a notion that we are to extend the kingdom of God. Is this true?

Psalm 24 tells us –

`The earth is the Lord`s and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein.` (Ps. 24: 1)

So, it seems to me that God created everything and everyone and did not give it away.

So, then, what did Satan offer Jesus?

`Again the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.

And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.

Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you Satan! For it is written, `You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.`” (Matt. 4: 8 – 10)

Hope you enjoy a challenge to think a bit deeper.

I have considered this for a very long time and read and listened and prayed to come up with what I think it is speaking of.

First, God did make all the earth and everything within.   But with people he gave us free will to be his or pretty much stand alone.   I see it as Satan with his long time experience and knowing human nature has worked out for people to not want to be considered God's possession, even if they don't understand that's what they are doing.

The kingdoms that Satan has basically comes from mankind wanting to be their own god, and Satan influences those people not to follow God's plans for humans.   And since we will some day judge the angels, he has a vested interest that we do not follow God.   He has control over this world through the freewill of the people; a people who do not have the power to get over their own selfish shortcomings. 

People were dived up at the tower of Babel as to the sons of God (which we disagree were angelic watchers) and those kingdoms follow something other than our maker.

Jesus gave us the ability to overcome the nature to follow the dark ones through the Holy Spirit and that is what we are to spread.

Some day the Father will get tired of it all and Jesus will come and take full charge and take the kingdoms by force.   Our job is to have as many people as possible introduced to the Holy Spirit and walking with him, or it is my personal belief that is when we join the kingdom of heaven.  It is here among us, and the invitation to join is given to everyone...   But it is us that has the responsibility to carry that information to all.

So the simplest answer to your question, in my opinion, is that he offered his influence over the people of this world for the worship of Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member

2 hours ago, other one said:

I have considered this for a very long time and read and listened and prayed to come up with what I think it is speaking of.

First, God did make all the earth and everything within.   But with people he gave us free will to be his or pretty much stand alone.   I see it as Satan with his long time experience and knowing human nature has worked out for people to not want to be considered God's possession, even if they don't understand that's what they are doing.

The kingdoms that Satan has basically comes from mankind wanting to be their own god, and Satan influences those people not to follow God's plans for humans.   And since we will some day judge the angels, he has a vested interest that we do not follow God.   He has control over this world through the freewill of the people; a people who do not have the power to get over their own selfish shortcomings. 

People were dived up at the tower of Babel as to the sons of God (which we disagree were angelic watchers) and those kingdoms follow something other than our maker.

Jesus gave us the ability to overcome the nature to follow the dark ones through the Holy Spirit and that is what we are to spread.

Some day the Father will get tired of it all and Jesus will come and take full charge and take the kingdoms by force.   Our job is to have as many people as possible introduced to the Holy Spirit and walking with him, or it is my personal belief that is when we join the kingdom of heaven.  It is here among us, and the invitation to join is given to everyone...   But it is us that has the responsibility to carry that information to all.

So the simplest answer to your question, in my opinion, is that he offered his influence over the people of this world for the worship of Jesus.

The Kingdom of God came to the people of God in Jesus Christ before the Cross announcing to whom God had predestined to give the Kingdom to, to the one who will bring children to him from all the Nations of the world in his name. 

Announcing that the Kingdom of God did not come through Abraham or through Moses and or  through the Priesthood. 

As soon Moses delivered the people from the burden of serving Faraoh He put them under the burden of serving the Law. As they were punished when they defied Faraoh they were also punished when they defied the commandments of the Law. Moses imediatly after bounding the people to serving the Law He told the people the good news that in due time God will raised someone from amongs your brethren someone like me (a deliverer who will bring his own Law with him to him you have to follow and listen to what He will tell you. 

As soon as Moses gave the people the Law with the blessing and the punishment, Moses  fortold the end of the Law with the punishment and he pointed to the good news to the coming of the one God will sent, who will bring something new with him. The way Moses brought something new to the people, He will bring something New to the people a new Law with the blessing but without the punishment. And they have to listen to him in everything that he will tell them. The way the people were judged by God who gave Moses to them, the samething will happen to them if they did not obey, they will be Judged by Him, who will take the punishment of their sins and their iniquity upon himself whom Moses later called "Shiloh". When Shiloh will come he will come with a new Law among his feet, reminding the people of the prophetic "about the LION of Judah, that the Law will never depart from within the feet of Judah. 

This was the prophetic that the Law will not depart from the feet of Judah. God gave them a Law from Moses the Levite first, still to come the Law from the feet of Judah, The Law will never depart from the feet of Judah. One more time first came what was to be set aside the time when the promised one from God will come. (first Ismael and then Issac. First the earthly Adam and then the Heavenly Adam from above. First Noah and then Abraham. First the Law of Moses with the sacrificial Lambs for the Circumcision and then Grace and the Lamb of God Jesus Christ for the whole world with the promise of theHeavenlyKingdom, Who will deliver the Jews from the promise of the earthly Kindom to the Heavenly Kingdom of God. This is why Abraham has been with Jesus in the Heavenly. Abraham was not raised from the place he was waiting for the Christ to come to find himself in the earth again but he was raised to Heaven to be with Jesus Christ and the Heavenly Father. 

John 17:24 Jesus is telling us with this prayer to the Heavenly Father just before the Cross one of the things to come with his obedience to die on the Cross, Jesus said I want them to be with me to where I will be with you. John 17:24. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 hours ago, other one said:

Hi other one,

Thank you for your very thoughtful comments. Glad you considered this `challenge,` and gave it due thought. I have underlined some of those which bring out the truth.

Yes, I agree that Satan offered his influence over the people of the world. He does not own the people for God does and will judge them. 

So, we need to go further and see what Satan`s influence has brought about throughout the world. And we see every aspect of man functioning - Political, Economic and Religious are all influenced by Satan. He has built a World System with man based on `self,` (as you said).

(to be continued...)

The World System is the sphere dominated by the prevalence of sin, with its customs, fashions and laws. This whole system of things which are separated from God and which offers position, possessions and power to those who serve its interests. 

Christ declined every offer made to Him and stated emphatically, `I have overcome the world (order/system).` (John 16: 33) Christ constantly affirmed His divine authority and refused all offered positions in the community. 

So, the Lord is not going to change or transform this World System as many think, but judge it. God`s kingdom is over all and He is just dealing with rebellion and unrighteous rulership that is man`s World System. 

Any more thoughts on Satan and man`s World System?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.32
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.91
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

26 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

The World System is the sphere dominated by the prevalence of sin, with its customs, fashions and laws. This whole system of things which are separated from God and which offers position, possessions and power to those who serve its interests. 

Christ declined every offer made to Him and stated emphatically, `I have overcome the world (order/system).` (John 16: 33) Christ constantly affirmed His divine authority and refused all offered positions in the community. 

So, the Lord is not going to change or transform this World System as many think, but judge it. God`s kingdom is over all and He is just dealing with rebellion and unrighteous rulership that is man`s World System. 

Any more thoughts on Satan and man`s World System?

Interesting that George H. W. Bush in a state of the union speech declared the coming of a New World Order based on the Rule of Law. Yeah, saw that one coming.

Psalm 94:20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/25/2024 at 2:24 PM, Marilyn C said:

So, then, what did Satan offer Jesus?

`Again the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.

And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.

Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you Satan! For it is written, `You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.`” (Matt. 4: 8 – 10)

Hope you enjoy a challenge to think a bit deeper.

Good question.

I have been considering this.

I see Satan offering, ironically, mankind and his offspring (glory) and "stuff" (inventions/ wealth/ territory/ citizens... could be similarly 'glory.')

Satan had quoted scripture so I think it is not a huge leap to say he knew Jesus was to become King of Kings, Lord of Lords at future time.  Thus his offer may have been to lure Jesus away from the bruising of his heel.

I am not sure that Satan knew that Jesus was destined to die on the cross.  Or I don't recall that from the prophets... I could be wrong.

Basically, he said- 'Hey, let's make you King of Kings NOW. Just bow down real quick.'

Maybe that wasn't what you were asking and that my answer may have been obvious to all... but I am a surface skater right now.

4 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Interesting that George H. W. Bush in a state of the union speech declared the coming of a New World Order based on the Rule of Law. Yeah, saw that one coming.

Psalm 94:20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

Yes, MM,

And we can see that forming now, - Politically, Economically and Religiously. The `Rule of Law,` is their lawlessness against God`s righteous laws.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Gabriel80 said:

Good question.

I see Satan offering, ironically, mankind and his offspring (glory) and "stuff" (inventions/ wealth/ territory/ citizens... could be similarly 'glory.')

Satan had quoted scripture so I think it is not a huge leap to say he knew Jesus was to become King of Kings, Lord of Lords at future time.  Thus his offer may have been to lure Jesus away from the bruising of his heel.

I am not sure that Satan knew that Jesus was destined to die on the cross.  Or I don't recall that from the prophets... I could be wrong.

Basically, he said- 'Hey, let's make you King of Kings NOW. Just bow down real quick.'

Maybe that wasn't what you were asking and that my answer may have been obvious to all... but I am a surface skater right now.

Good thoughts there Gabriel,

I agree with your `glory` as to man`s `stuff.` At that time it was the Roman Empire in all its glory - great Empire reaching around the Mediterranean Sea and a lot of the Middle East. The majestic temples - Pantheon, Colosseum, etc; their philosophies of ancient Greece, of Socrates & others, (still studied today); their Olympic prowess; building of roads throughout the empire and aqueducts, etc.

I`m sure Satan was very proud to show off his handiwork among mankind. 

And yes I believe Satan knew that Jesus was `King of Israel,` as the wise men said.

However, 1 Cor. 2: 8 tells us they (Satan and his fallen angels) didn`t know that Jesus was to sacrifice Himself. 

Good contribution, thank you. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gabriel80 said:

Good question.

The Devil proposed to Jesus who knew that he would have to suffer the punishment and then die on the Cross before he receives his glory and if he would first survives the tests that were layed before him, the opportunity to be someone as it was promised to him without having gone through all that the Heavenly Father had put in front of him. Without drinking the cup God had given him to drink. He gave him a proposal. 

*In one of your questions there is the prophetic in Esaiah 53.

And that's how the Ethiopian Enuch believed. 

Esaiah 53:7-12 

7. He was oppressed and afflicted,
    yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
    and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
    so he did not open his mouth.

8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
    Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
    for the transgression of my people he was punished.

9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
    and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
    nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
    and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
    and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.

11 After he has suffered,
    he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e];
by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
    and he will bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
    and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
    and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
    and made intercession for the transgressors.

*In the Psalms David also spoke of his death and his resurrection and David with Abraham looking forwards to the Messiah coming to where they were. 

*"Abraham knew my day and rejoice". 

*John the Baptist who die first to bring the good news to Abraham that the time it was at hand for Jesus the Son of God to come to them and the only way was to die first. 

*Jesus said for this reason I have come. He must have known that before his baptism and he had agree with that, this is why he showd up to be baptized by John in the Jordan River and this is why the Heavenly Father said: "you are my Son and in you I am well pleased". 

*From before the foundation of the world the Lamb of God was Slain. To Abraham was saud: that God will provide the Lamb to be slain.

*God had proposed from the beginning to have children sanctified and justified by the Slain Lamb of God who was Jesus Christ. 

*Jesus said to Nicodemus unless you see me on the Cross just the way the people sawed the Bronze Serpent in the dessert nothing will happen. 

• Thanks 1