• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/21/2024 at 7:29 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

How many times has The Lord come and the peoples In judea fled to the mountains and hid in caves on the day of the Lord?

10-20 times?

This claim, like your previous ones, attributes words and/or thoughts to me that I in no ways expressed. In other words, you are being deceptive.

On 3/21/2024 at 6:58 PM, WilliamL said:

People have fled to the mountains to hide and for safety many times throughout biblical history, so your argument is not a conclusive one by any means.

This alone is what I wrote. A couple of examples of Israelites doing this in the past:

Judges 6:1 Then the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD. So the LORD delivered them into the hand of Midian for seven years, 2 and the hand of Midian prevailed against Israel. Because of the Midianites, the children of Israel made for themselves the dens, the caves, and the strongholds which are in the mountains.

1 Samuel 23:14 And David stayed in strongholds in the wilderness, and remained in the mountains in the Wilderness of Ziph.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 3/21/2024 at 8:29 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

How many times has The Lord come and the peoples In judea fled to the mountains and hid in caves on the day of the Lord?

10-20 times?

How many days of the Lord have there been?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

This claim, like your previous ones, attributes words and/or thoughts to me that I in no ways expressed. In other words, you are being deceptive.

This alone is what I wrote. A couple of examples of Israelites doing this in the past:

Judges 6:1 Then the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD. So the LORD delivered them into the hand of Midian for seven years, 2 and the hand of Midian prevailed against Israel. Because of the Midianites, the children of Israel made for themselves the dens, the caves, and the strongholds which are in the mountains.

1 Samuel 23:14 And David stayed in strongholds in the wilderness, and remained in the mountains in the Wilderness of Ziph.

Well,perhaps you should keep the verse in context then you would realize zech 14 and revelation 6 has never happened before.

2 hours ago, other one said:

How many days of the Lord have there been?

Isaiah 13

Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

On 3/21/2024 at 1:25 AM, WilliamL said:

Matthew 24:21 “For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."

Daniel 12:1 “At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time."

Imho Daniel 12:1 may take place at the 2nd half of 7 years great tribulation (AoD).

May be yes may be no what should i say how should i know.

On 3/20/2024 at 12:25 PM, WilliamL said:

Matthew 24:21 “For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."

Even to that time."

Interesting that only two people were willing to commit to answering this question.

It is a very critical to discern if Jesus' Mount of Olives Prophecy will be fulfilled during the time of Daniel 11:40 - 12:3, because if so, anyone with open eyes will be able to see the early events prophesied by Daniel taking place.

On 3/29/2024 at 6:00 PM, WilliamL said:

Interesting that only two people were willing to commit to answering this question.

It is a very critical to discern if Jesus' Mount of Olives Prophecy will be fulfilled during the time of Daniel 11:40 - 12:3, because if so, anyone with open eyes will be able to see the early events prophesied by Daniel taking place.

The Olivet discourse signs begin with many false prophets arriving in Israel in Jesus name .

This is the arrival.of the false prophet in Daniel 11:31-32.

Luke 21

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Then the persecution of the saints in Israel begins which is in Daniel 11:33-35.This persecution lasts 3.5 years.

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Then the big war begins in Daniel 11:40-44

Luke 21

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

At that time Christ comes in the clouds,Daniel 12:1-2

Luke 21

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/20/2024 at 2:25 PM, WilliamL said:

Even to that time."

True, both verses describe the same time of great tribulation. What is also interesting is that there is also a resurrection at this time (Daniel 12:2). I guess that the just, who are resurrected during or following the great tribulation, are those preceding the living saints, which comes some time afterward (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

On 4/7/2024 at 8:48 AM, luigi said:

True, both verses describe the same time of great tribulation. What is also interesting is that there is also a resurrection at this time (Daniel 12:2). I guess that the just, who are resurrected during or following the great tribulation, are those preceding the living saints, which comes some time afterward (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

According to Matthew 24:3-31 and 1 Thes. 4, "the resurrected just" (elect/chosen) AND the living saints will arise to meet Jesus in the air during His Parousia "after the tribulation." Matthew 24:29

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, WilliamL said:

According to Matthew 24:3-31 and 1 Thes. 4, "the resurrected just" (elect/chosen) AND the living saints will arise to meet Jesus in the air during His Parousia "after the tribulation." Matthew 24:29

Yes WilliamL, according to Matthew 24:3-31 and 1 Thessalonians 4, the resurrected just, and the living saints will arise to meet Jesus in the heavens,--but there is a time difference between when those who have died in Christ and those still living following the great tribulation, otherwise there would be no point in mentioning the dead in Christ rising first, if the living in Christ were to immediately follow.