• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Stash said:

Hello, I get my knowledge from the Holy Spirit. 
Fact :Jacob was loved by God and Edom or Esau was hated. 
Fact :there were 12 tribes of Israel.
Fact:Jacob settled in Israel. We all know the story of the capturing  of the 12 tribes.
Some tribes went over the caucus mountains and settled in Europe, Canada and USA because we are the christian nations. Where else would the christian nations have gone?
Fact. Esau was the father of Edomites
Fact: Esau as hairy and Red (Rush)
Fact: Esau  prayed only to his father
Fact: Russia is the red nation

So use circumstantial evidence, which can stand up in court where else would the communist run to besides Russia?
Yes, you can say something about China but they are not a superpower. They are ready collapse very shortly and will have to team up with Russia.
Which makes Russia a superpower with the USA

So what am I saying I am saying that the house of Israel is mostly in the USA because if you do your research on the current Israel, you will find out most of them are of mixed religion or no religion or Canaanites

I hope I answered your question to the best of my ability, whether you agree with me, or not, does not matter I just planted a seed 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

10 minutes ago, Stash said:

Hello, I get my knowledge from the Holy Spirit. 

Gee, if I had a $100o for every Christian that says that with conflicting opinion, I too could have bought Twitter....

Fact :Jacob was loved by God and Edom or Esau was hated. 

Yes, that is exactly what the scripture states. 

However, if you carefully look at the verses you might discover a discrepancy with your present understanding of it, or not.

Romans 9:11 - (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calls) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

So, let’s look at where it was written and “said to her….”

Genesis 25:22 - And the children struggled together within her; and she said, “If it be so, why am I thus?” And she went to enquire of the LORD. 23 And the LORD said unto her, “Two nations are in thy womb, and two manners of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.”

The passage isn’t speaking about the brothers, but their offspring which would later become nations, i.e., Israel and Edom.

Can you show me anyplace in scripture where Esau indeed served Jacob?

Did not Jacob called his older brother “Lord?” (Gen. 32: 4,18), and after God changed Jacob upon their reunion, did not Esau find grace to forgive him? (Gen. 33:4).

Yet, that the word of God might stand sure, even the Abrahamic Covenant given to the fathers be fulfilled for the purpose of teaching all nations, we can see that God is sovereign over all. As we are taught to pray, His alone is a Kingdom without end, and the scepter shall not depart from His hand forever.

“For Thine is the Kingdom for ever and ever.”

However, the thought of that verse is again repeated,

Malachi 1:1-5 - The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. “I have loved you,” says the LORD.

Yet you say, “Wherein have You loved us?”

“Was not Esau Jacob's brother?” says the LORD, “And yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Whereas Edom now says, “We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places”

But thus says the LORD of hosts, “They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation forever. And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.”

My point is this, it is not speaking about God hating Esau and sending him to hell and loving and saving Jacob only. It is speaking about the sovereignty of God over nations…which we see all through scripture.

Some tribes went over the caucus mountains and settled in Europe, Canada and USA because we are the christian nations. Where else would the christian nations have gone?

So use circumstantial evidence, which can stand up in court where else would the communist run to besides Russia?

Circumstantial evidence?

Please present some, as nothing you've presented, scripturally or otherwise has any weight of persuasion.

1 hour ago, Stash said:

Yes, you can say something about China but they are not a superpower. They are ready collapse very shortly and will have to team up with Russia.
Which makes Russia a superpower with the USA

I disagree. China is indeed a superpower, can't even begin to understand anyone thinking otherwise. But neither China or Russia are a prophetic threat to America, rather 10 eastern and middle east nations are.

22 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

Gee, if I had a $100o for every Christian that says that with conflicting opinion, I too could have bought Twitter....

Yes, that is exactly what the scripture states. 

However, if you carefully look at the verses you might discover a discrepancy with your present understanding of it, or not.

Romans 9:11 - (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calls) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

So, let’s look at where it was written and “said to her….”

Genesis 25:22 - And the children struggled together within her; and she said, “If it be so, why am I thus?” And she went to enquire of the LORD. 23 And the LORD said unto her, “Two nations are in thy womb, and two manners of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.”

The passage isn’t speaking about the brothers, but their offspring which would later become nations, i.e., Israel and Edom.

Can you show me anyplace in scripture where Esau indeed served Jacob?

Did not Jacob called his older brother “Lord?” (Gen. 32: 4,18), and after God changed Jacob upon their reunion, did not Esau find grace to forgive him? (Gen. 33:4).

Yet, that the word of God might stand sure, even the Abrahamic Covenant given to the fathers be fulfilled for the purpose of teaching all nations, we can see that God is sovereign over all. As we are taught to pray, His alone is a Kingdom without end, and the scepter shall not depart from His hand forever.

“For Thine is the Kingdom for ever and ever.”

However, the thought of that verse is again repeated,

Malachi 1:1-5 - The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. “I have loved you,” says the LORD.

Yet you say, “Wherein have You loved us?”

“Was not Esau Jacob's brother?” says the LORD, “And yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Whereas Edom now says, “We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places”

But thus says the LORD of hosts, “They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation forever. And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.”

My point is this, it is not speaking about God hating Esau and sending him to hell and loving and saving Jacob only. It is speaking about the sovereignty of God over nations…which we see all through scripture.

Circumstantial evidence?

Please present some, as nothing you've presented, scripturally or otherwise has any weight of persuasion.

I disagree. China is indeed a superpower, can't even begin to understand anyone thinking otherwise. But neither China or Russia are a prophetic threat to America, rather 10 eastern and middle east nations are.

Obvious, neither is no scripture to support my theory about the 12 tries but explain to me how the Christianity got to the USA

i’m pretty up on current events and you’re gonna find out. China is broke. They have nukes, but they have no teeth.

Russia is having their best economy ever right now. Yes, they are dealing with oil issues but still that’s a fact.

i’m pretty sure we could learn off of each other, even if one of us is wrong  

God clearly said he hated Esua  there is no way you could spin that. Now, as far as the nations are concerned, you are correct for whoever individual was to repent and turned to Jesus can be saved.

The Bible clearly says Israel will be attacked by the north which to me means, Russia will have a big hand in it

I am a watcher I cannot predict the future, but as time goes along in the event start falling into place, I could comfort close in my opinion

so here is a sidenote, from a 70-year-old man it seems that you have a chip on your shoulder with me. I have none with you I don’t care what you believe in I respect what you believe in your soul is going to depend on it you’re going to have to answer to God, like everybody else, including me. 

. Am I wrong about the sarcasm? 

8 minutes ago, Stash said:

...so here is a sidenote, from a 70-year-old man it seems that you have a chip on your shoulder with me. I have none with you I don’t care what you believe in I respect what you believe in your soul is going to depend on it you’re going to have to answer to God, like everybody else, including me. 

Am I wrong about the sarcasm? 

If I have been sarcastic, it certainly wasn't malicious. I hope not, especially since you are my senior.... I'm 69, will be 70 in 3-4 months, Lord permitting. 

But no, brother, I don't have a chip on my shoulder with you or anyone, though I do get frustrated with anyone who does not speak clearly, or worse, evasively. I think if someone feels their right, which we both do, then we both need to humbly consider each other's words incase we aren't.

Now, I have been around this mountain many time with myself, being my own biggest challenger as to the veracity of what I am incline to be persuaded is about to befall my countrymen and fellow believers. I have read and re-read my book and re-examined every angle hoping to be wrong, not trying to prove myself right. I feel I have truly become a partaker of the agony Jeremiah had when He wrote Lamentations. I've even had those Jeremiah times of purposing to never speak of or look at these things again, but as Jeremiah said, His words where as fire in my bones and I could not refrain."

Brother, perhaps this might help you understand both my heart and sincerity.

18 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

If I have been sarcastic, it certainly wasn't malicious. I hope not, especially since you are my senior.... I'm 69, will be 70 in 3-4 months, Lord permitting. 

But no, brother, I don't have a chip on my shoulder with you or anyone, though I do get frustrated with anyone who does not speak clearly, or worse, evasively. I think if someone feels their right, which we both do, then we both need to humbly consider each other's words incase we aren't.

Now, I have been around this mountain many time with myself, being my own biggest challenger as to the veracity of what I am incline to be persuaded is about to befall my countrymen and fellow believers. I have read and re-read my book and re-examined every angle hoping to be wrong, not trying to prove myself right. I feel I have truly become a partaker of the agony Jeremiah had when He wrote Lamentations. I've even had those Jeremiah times of purposing to never speak of or look at these things again, but as Jeremiah said, His words where as fire in my bones and I could not refrain."

Brother, perhaps this might help you understand both my heart and sincerity.

Thank you for answering my question. I was a little worried I was in the wrong place. I have been studying the Bible for 50 years and probably read it at least three times from one end to the other with my church. I don’t come here to steer anybody to change their belief, I just want to share what I believe in

I apologize my radar was picking up the vibe of sarcasm and as usual I was wrong lol  we’re going to be spending eternity together, so get used to me lol

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Stash said:

Thank you for answering my question. I was a little worried I was in the wrong place. I have been studying the Bible for 50 years and probably read it at least three times from one end to the other with my church. I don’t come here to steer anybody to change their belief, I just want to share what I believe in

I apologize my radar was picking up the vibe of sarcasm and as usual I was wrong lol  we’re going to be spending eternity together, so get used to me lol

Perhaps your radar isn't completely faulty, but I certainly do not wish to be malicious in anyway to anyone, for am still a refining work in progress and often find myself cast down over the apparent ability of my old man to sneak up on me... he too can be a vainly religious fellow.  but no brother, my desire is that we all truly learn to be fervent in our love for each other, more than excelling as great theologians.

That said, I truly hope we can learn from each other. My growth in Christ has been one of constant correcting in my knowledge and understanding, much from others who labored in love with me to sow me the truth clearly and patiently, and much from the Lord, usually when I am just desiring to be still and quiet in the presence of my Father. I can count the times where just being still, He has download in my heart things that have taken weeks in scripture to unfold, all the while wondering why I never saw it before.

Then He impressed upon my heart, that knowledge and understanding are "given" by the Lord. Knowledge puffs up, but real understanding humbles a man.

May the Lord so enlarge your heart and increase understanding...

Edited by BlindSeeker
grammar
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 3/21/2024 at 8:32 PM, BlindSeeker said:

So, I will start this thread over again the same way, by simply sharing Chapter 18 from my book "The Eighth Beast," which I wrote as a stand alone article back i 2002 shortly after 9/11.

I agree with your assessment of the seven heads being kingdoms that have been or are significant in the history of Israel.

Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains upon which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. The beast which was, and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.  Rev 17:9-11

Have you considered the possibility that the beast is himself an eighth "king" and not an eighth beast?

Let me explain.  From Daniel 10 we know that evil spirit beings known as princes are responsible for spawning earthly kingdoms, prince of Persia, Greece.  There's no reason not to think that this is true of all the seven heads.  Revelation 17:9-10 show this supernatural / natural cause and effect.  The seven mountains are seven risings of supernatural influence.  Mountains are often used in describing kingdoms.  These risings result in the earthly office of king.

When it comes to this final world kingdom (the U.N), there is no office of kingship so the evil angel prince who spawned it is acting as its de facto ruler, an eighth king.  This is until the man of sin is revealed and becomes the seventh king.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I agree with your assessment of the seven heads being kingdoms that have been or are significant in the history of Israel.

Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains upon which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. The beast which was, and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.  Rev 17:9-11

Have you considered the possibility that the beast is himself an eighth "king" and not an eighth beast?

Let me explain.  From Daniel 10 we know that evil spirit beings known as princes are responsible for spawning earthly kingdoms, prince of Persia, Greece.  There's no reason not to think that this is true of all the seven heads.  Revelation 17:9-10 show this supernatural / natural cause and effect.  The seven mountains are seven risings of supernatural influence.  Mountains are often used in describing kingdoms.  These risings result in the earthly office of king.

When it comes to this final world kingdom (the U.N), there is no office of kingship so the evil angel prince who spawned it is acting as its de facto ruler, an eighth king.  This is until the man of sin is revealed and becomes the seventh king.

Yes, of course. I've looked at all this many ways over many years. However, the seven mountains are said to have seven kings, but nowhere is the 8th actually referred to as a king. Same with the little horn that rises from among the ten, which are said to be kings, but not so of the 11th. Yet they both commit the same sins and receive the same condemnation, to be destroyed by fire.

I am convinced it is not a monarchial government system, rather a republic.  To me, the beast that rises out of the sea in Rev 13:1 is a multifaceted imagery, which in its entirety represents the rise of the 8th and final great empire. The facets are simply there for giving of understanding, which the angels does in chapter 17.

Further more, the beast in 13:1 rise out of the sea, or mass of humanity. But the 2nd "beast coming up out of the earth" has "two horns like a lamb, and he speaks as a dragon," or according to the agenda of the Satan. This is a man, for he is from the earth, or dust. It is he who "he exercises all the power of the first beast before him."

One other thing is the woman isn't shown to riding the beast in the beginning, not  until chapter 17 as judgment begins to be pronounce against her. I believe that is because an unholy union will be made between a civil leader and a prominent religious leader... possibly Trump and the pope...

But again, I shared a link in the OP to where I go over all this in considerable depth. It's freely available in downloadable mp3 as well

Edited by BlindSeeker

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/26/2024 at 4:26 PM, other one said:

Chill out guys, you both are getting personal here.

I've learned that blind seeker gets very personal .Alot of personal insults come from this guy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've learned that blind seeker gets very personal .Alot of personal insults come from this guy.

It's being worked on.