IGNORED

The coming Messiah..... True or False Messiah?...... or both?

JoeCanada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,270
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

Scripture teaches us that there will be a coming Messiah..... both a true Messiah and a false messiah.

It is the false messiah that will be the focus of this post.

The big question is HOW is this false messiah, the antichrist, the man of lawlessness, the son of destruction, the wicked one.......  going to deceive churchgoers, Jews and maybe even some Christians, that he is their true messiah, that he is God and that he will give them what they're looking for. And what Israel has wanted for 2,000 years is another temple.

Jews believe that the coming Messiah will build  their Third Temple. Well, they are correct. Jesus will build the temple at the start of the millennium.

But the one coming first will be the deceiver, the false Messiah...... and...... Satan's man Antichrist (the false Messiah) will give them exactly what they want...... the Third Temple..... and they will be totally fooled.

2 Thes 2:

" the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all powers and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness...."

" God will send upon them a strong deluding influence so that they may believe what is false"

This will be deception "el grande". The grand-daddy of all time deception. Satan is going to go "full on" because "he knows his time is short".

Now I know what many Christians will say. This just isn't going to happen because the Antichrist isn't going to sit in a rebuilt temple. Instead he is going to sit in the hearts and minds of Christians as per Paul's teaching in 2 Thes 2:4 and 1 Cor 3:16:

" so that he takes his seat in the temple of God"

" Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?" 

Satan will reside in the hearts and minds of Christians???????????????? 

NEVER!

That is an impossibility. Whoever says this is completely wrong. Period!

Why?

Satan is not omnipresent. Only God is. 

Also.... if Satan were to sit in the hearts and minds of Christians, that would present a salvation issue, a lack of salvation.... because the Holy Spirit for believers is there right now. And God will not share a place in out hearts with Satan, or anyone else for that matter. 

"How can any one enter the strong mans house and carry off his property unless he first binds the strong                                                                And then he will plunder his house"......... Mat 12:29

Satan cannot bind the Holy Spirit. That also is impossible.

It is true that when Jesus was crucified, the Temple curtain was torn in two. There is no longer a need for another temple built by human hands for the purpose of a blood sacrifice to take away sins.

Jesus completely took care of that. He was the "Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world"....John 1:29

But the Jews never accepted Jesus, nor His sacrifice. They still carried on sacrificing even well beyond the destruction of the second temple.

THEY want another temple. And according to scripture, they will have one. I've heard Christians say that it will take too long to build a third temple. Really. Have you ever seen Jehovah's Witnesses build their church?  I have. In the town I was living, about five  lots down, they raised a church. It only took about 4 days. Incredible. 

They also do not need a temple to resume the daily sacrifice and offering..... did you know that?

Also.... just to be clear. These sacrifices are not efficacious, they will not take away sins. It has nothing to do with believers. This is something that the Temple Institute feels that it has to accomplish.

If we look at Zech 6:12-13 .....we see that it it the Lord Jesus, who is called the Branch, that will build the Temple in His millennium reign.

So the One who is coming will deceive the Jews into believing HE is the Messiah. And he will have all sorts of special powers to prove himself.

"If anyone says to you, Behold, here is the Christ, or there He is.... do not believe him.

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead

if possible................. even the elect".................... Matt 24:23 - 25

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Scripture teaches us that there will be a coming Messiah..... both a true Messiah and a false messiah.

It is the false messiah that will be the focus of this post.

The big question is HOW is this false messiah, the antichrist, the man of lawlessness, the son of destruction, the wicked one.......  going to deceive churchgoers, Jews and maybe even some Christians, that he is their true messiah, that he is God and that he will give them what they're looking for. And what Israel has wanted for 2,000 years is another temple.

Been prepping them with all manner of false doctrine for millennia. The goad is the belly, they will fill their belly and worship the one who provides food. 

Jews believe that the coming Messiah will build  their Third Temple. Well, they are correct. Jesus will build the temple at the start of the millennium.

But the one coming first will be the deceiver, the false Messiah...... and...... Satan's man Antichrist (the false Messiah) will give them exactly what they want...... the Third Temple..... and they will be totally fooled.

True.

Now I know what many Christians will say. This just isn't going to happen because the Antichrist isn't going to sit in a rebuilt temple. Instead he is going to sit in the hearts and minds of Christians as per Paul's teaching in 2 Thes 2:4 and 1 Cor 3:16:

NEVER!

I agree. I have made this point to others in the past, they don't know how to answer as it's absurd.

But the Jews never accepted Jesus, nor His sacrifice. They still carried on sacrificing even well beyond the destruction of the second temple.

THEY want another temple. And according to scripture, they will have one.

Another good point. Often white, western, Christian churches and their prophets and scholars demand others must think and behave like they do, too arrogant to realize other countries have very different views on religion and faith. 

Also.... just to be clear. These sacrifices are not efficacious, they will not take away sins. It has nothing to do with believers. This is something that the Temple Institute feels that it has to accomplish.

Correct. This is ancient Jewish liturgy and fulfilling the desire to restore national and religious identity. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

When Jesus returns we are told that he will return in the same way he left, but that everyone  will see him.

This won't  just be dramatic but utterly terrifying as many people will be trying to hide from him.

Any Jesus that does not have this affect is false.

Verses. Acts 1:10+11 returning the sam3 way.

Rev1:7 every eye will see him

Rev6:16 call for rocks to hide them.

Edited by Who me

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  585
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

18 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

How? Well to start we could realize that the trap was set millennia ago Joe…right? It has simply been growing in scope, authority, power and sophistication over the centuries and decades…no? The answer to your question JoeCanada is…the deceived “will not realize it” until it is likely too late friend.

Jesus will build the temple at the start of the millennium.

His temple…the Lord Yahshua…has been in the process of being built for the last couple of millennia as well…wouldn’t you agree? His Body on earth and in heaven right now...is His temple…the one He has built/building Himself…the one in which He dwells…and this since the Pentecost following His ascension…right?

NEVER!

Why?

Satan is not omnipresent. Only God is.

Ok so your right “Satan is not omnipresent” and he never has been…right? Yet his success is legendary to put it mildly…Joe…especially when in reference to the “false church…the harlot” herself. So how do you think the dragon has had so much success in “false religious Christianity” who are always claiming to be Christ…if Joe…if…he has not been in their hearts and minds? How else does he attack and deceive ones belief structure if not via ones heart/mind?

Tatwo...:)

Also.... if Satan were to sit in the hearts and minds of Christians, that would present a salvation issue, a lack of salvation.... because the Holy Spirit for believers is there right now. And God will not share a place in out hearts with Satan, or anyone else for that matter.

Yes you are right…it would, can and does present a salvation issue JoeCanada. We are “tri-part” beings Joe as Paul wrote in 1st Thessalonians 5:23…”spirit, soul and body.” Here he makes it known to us…that each of these three “elements” that comprise us…are distinct and unique from each other…and need to be preserved without blame and sanctified entirely…right?

The "spirit of a man" is an endowment from the eternal Spirit of God which in fact enables our souls and bodies to be “alive” and interestingly it requires nothing from creation to exist. Being eternal as it is…when one dies…this spirit returns to God who imparted it…this is also where the “Holy Spirit” resides or dwells in the sons of God. The demonic can never enter the spirit from God…nor would it ever want to be in the presence of the Holy Spirit.

The soul is another deal altogether…think of the “soul” as “who you really are” it’s kind of difficult to express clearly on a forum…but…the soul or in the Greek “psuché”…is the “seat of the mind, will and emotions” of a man...and it is here that darkness can both dwell/live, co-opt…and attack the human born again or not.

The psuché “soul” processes the inputs from the 5 human senses and essentially directs action and response…think “fight or flight” for example.

The progression of being “transformed by the renewing of your mind” spiritually via the indwelling Holy Spirit…is where the “son of God” learns to bring the carnal desire of the “old soulish nature” back under subjection to the Holy Spirit within the spirit of the man. Think Adam and Eve prior to the fall in the Garden of Eden there is much more to this…that will have to do for now.

So technically JoeCanada…while you are right that “Satan himself cannot sit in the hearts and mind of Christians”…his demonic counterparts can and do…and in many cases he merely "creates" an “image” that has been impressed into the mind of human soul that can lead to deep extreme spiritual struggle. I have led many brothers and sisters through demonic deliverance over the last 40 years with demons living in their souls, emotions and thought life unbeknownst to them. I must admit...it did not always work.

While neither Satan nor the demonic can dwell with the Holy Spirit…nor would they want to…the believer can in fact struggle with demonic possession and oppression…think But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan!”

It is true that when Jesus was crucified, the Temple curtain was torn in two. There is no longer a need for another temple built by human hands for the purpose of a blood sacrifice to take away sins.

Bring it JoeCanada! Hear hear!

Which is why He laid them to waste in utter desolation in which their children within them perished.

Yeh some of them do…where does it say that in scripture for my reference?

I've heard Christians say that it will take too long to build a third temple. Really. Have you ever seen Jehovah's Witnesses build their church?  I have. In the town I was living, about five  lots down, they raised a church. It only took about 4 days. Incredible. 

Great point Joe…

They also do not need a temple to resume the daily sacrifice and offering..... did you know that?

Yes…yes I did.

Not only the “temple institute” Joe…the typical uninitiated zionists push it, the law keepers push it…the Judaizers push it and those who worship Israel and the old covenant push it…and your right “These sacrifices are not efficacious” however what’s worse is…that it is an open denial of the Cross of Christ of the blood of the Lamb and God the Fathers desire for His Son…it is not merely passive...it is destructive to them and whoever they proselytize as well.

So the One who is coming will deceive the Jews into believing HE is the Messiah. And he will have all sorts of special powers to prove himself.

Yeh…this is a slippery slope of "dragonistic deception"…most conflate the “second coming of the Lord” with a “pre-mid-trib rapture” event…this completely exposes their ignorance of who "Christ" actually is.

It is these...whose desire for the second coming is very likely exactly what you have explained here in this post…the dragons "anointed one"...some will get it at that point...most will be so confused they will melt down emotionally and mentally and blindly worship the image of the beast in their minds...due to the fear that Satan has groomed into their thoughts over the course of their “Christian lives” which they have misunderstood as "faith"...in which they believed it was actually the Lord Yahshua Himself.

Depart from me I never knew you...

• Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

The Jews who want the 3rd temple need religion, not Jesus.

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

The Jews who want the 3rd temple need religion, not Jesus.

Yes.... they want religion.

They don't want Jesus. 

5 hours ago, tatwo said:

Yeh…this is a slippery slope of "dragonistic deception"…most conflate the “second coming of the Lord” with a “pre-mid-trib rapture” event…this completely exposes their ignorance of who "Christ" actually is.

Yes... good point.

I think that it stems from a lack of understanding of the Cross.... the MYSTERY of the Cross.

When Jesus said "I'm going up to Jerusalem and the Son of Man is going to be crucified"... Peter said "Not so"..... Then Jesus rebuked Peter and said to him..."Get behind me Satan"...."you don't know the spirit that you're of".....(my paraphrasing)

Much of the church has forgotten Jesus' teachings. They want a "feel good" sermon and an "atta boy" slap on the back.

"Nope.... don't want any of this....I'm going in a pre-trib rapture"

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me."

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, tatwo said:
On 4/9/2024 at 5:31 PM, JoeCanada said:

Yeh some of them do…where does it say that in scripture for my reference?

2 Thes 2:3-4

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

There's also Dan 9:27... Dan 11:31... Rev 11:1,2... Matt 24:15...