Anti-Israel Protesters

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

One can look at these events in two fronts, one from a humanistic view and the other biblical. The one with the humanist can vary, in that the capalist are the one percent who are profiting huge profits and causing poverty and inequality and therefoe something has to be don. Also, he can have views of the WEF, whose stated agenda is to bring stability to the world through changes in the way we work and uses the world resources.   Therefore all conuntries must come into compliance with their stated goals as laid out in their published work on the Fourth industrial revolution, with outlines for AI and the technical revolution .

The next on biblical and prophetic view points are simply that these times and events are upon us as written in the word and how they are interpreted and received is to how the believer will make his call.

Protest are effective in bringing down nations and the planners of these events know that they have to push the envelope to get the attention .  The days of social media wins over mind. The unbeliving world wants the justice in every sphere where they perceive inequality and they are using the tools of the powerful media who now takes sides to sway public opinion.   

We all have to make choices , as I am sure there is conflicts in a family with different views on local and world events.   The children of tommorow will grow up in a very different world from the ones we left. How would it be, is .

One more, this AI thing is here and it seems like it is something that no one will be able to control as it increases in speed and functionality.  It can only be one thing, satan in this form that then controls the world. Does it not all adds up, covid, the wars, and uncertainty, that will cry for rulership.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  464
  • Content Per Day:  4.55
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, warrior12 said:

One can look at these events in two fronts, one from a humanistic view and the other biblical. The one with the humanist can vary, in that the capalist are the one percent who are profiting huge profits and causing poverty and inequality and therefoe something has to be don. Also, he can have views of the WEF, whose stated agenda is to bring stability to the world through changes in the way we work and uses the world resources.   Therefore all conuntries must come into compliance with their stated goals as laid out in their published work on the Fourth industrial revolution, with outlines for AI and the technical revolution .

The next on biblical and prophetic view points are simply that these times and events are upon us as written in the word and how they are interpreted and received is to how the believer will make his call.

Protest are effective in bringing down nations and the planners of these events know that they have to push the envelope to get the attention .  The days of social media wins over mind. The unbeliving world wants the justice in every sphere where they perceive inequality and they are using the tools of the powerful media who now takes sides to sway public opinion.   

We all have to make choices , as I am sure there is conflicts in a family with different views on local and world events.   The children of tommorow will grow up in a very different world from the ones we left. How would it be, is .

One more, this AI thing is here and it seems like it is something that no one will be able to control as it increases in speed and functionality.  It can only be one thing, satan in this form that then controls the world. Does it not all adds up, covid, the wars, and uncertainty, that will cry for rulership.  

If one takes the time and listens to teachers on social media sites express how children are behaving in school, it is truly frightening. When these kids come of age- or sooner - there will be a great deal more violence in the streets than what is seen now. The way these children are described is nothing short of being feral. This is just one aspect of how the modern culture is developing away from any sense of a morality that has authority over a person's life.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 4/19/2024 at 3:33 AM, Neighbor said:

Where did that war get us?

The Rockefeller's searched for offshore oil during the Vietnam War, and knew where the places to drill were, and the CIA got control of the drug industry in both Vietnam and Cambodia.  Haliburton made a fortune doing what it does in wartime, and the Military Industrial Complex boosted earnings and kept thousands of people employed.

I don't think the people behind these protests are college kids.  They are just the useful idiots.   The real problem stems from terrorists who are fomenting these things.   With their faces covered as much as I have seen, we really don't know who the leaders really are.

All of the college kids that are participating in this should be forced to view the videos that Israel made after the attach on them that are so horrific they won't release them to the public.

I was watching a news program last week when two people said they had seen the videos and remarked if that happened in the USA, there would be a million people dead somewhere the next day.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

As a Vietnam conflict participant, I could write a book about my experiences and geopolitical opinions.

Think about this: since WW II, with all the military conflicts we have engaged in, being the global police force, compare our expenditures and cost of lives, limbs, and American blood to what was gained. We have never won anything, and at best, an ongoing stalemate such as with N. Korea and the Persian Gulf. Americans have lost their will for anything protracted.

We are no longer the United States of America and cannot be more divided. Since WW II, as a nation, our morals and values have gone down the proverbial toilet bowl, abandoning and shaking our national fist at God.

We have only three legal documents: the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. All three have been and are being usurped as antiquated. The US Constitution spells out the use and authorization of military force. Congress solely has the responsibility and power to declare war; when has that happened lately?

I predict America under current liberal leadership will fail and abandon Israel, just like everyone else. Perhaps when we turn tail and flee Israel, we will leave a parting gift like we did with Afganastan? 

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. (Zechariah 12:9)

With the implied Israeli sanctions and a two-state solution, if God does not judge our nation sooner, we may be part of the above prophecy.

US. Constitution.jpg

• Well Said! 2
  • Interesting! 1

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

We are no longer the United States of America and cannot be more divided. Since WW II, as a nation, our morals and values have gone down the proverbial toilet bowl, abandoning and shaking our national fist at God.

I agree. When one of the selected appointee for  USA the supreme court could not give a definition for the word '' woman", then you know what position the USA is on the step.   That was a very sad day and painful to watch and listen to.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Over 1200 Israelis have died as a result of the Hamas attack on Oct 7. I condemn it on the strongest grounds.

But as a result of this action over 32,000 Palestinians have died.

And predictions are that widespread starvation and death is inevitable for many Palestinians.

Edited by Eman_3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  03/24/1981

On 4/18/2024 at 7:09 PM, Inquiring Mind said:

Immature privileged kids, foreign and domestic, enthralled by too much exciting history and social studies about the Vietnam War protests.

I particularly love the "Queers for Palestine" people. I always think: "fancy a visit? You'll only need to buy a one-way ticket!"

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

On 4/19/2024 at 3:33 AM, Neighbor said:

Maybe a bit of protest, though inconvenient and maybe unpopular, is a good thing to have to face, for it does force some thinking, even some praying, and a lot of justifying of one's policies that affect so many  to the core of their lives now and  will for the remaining term of their individual and collective lives.

Agreed. Even though I do think people who are speaking against Israel are largely speaking from the perspective of ignorance and indoctrination I don't find the idea of protest and debate a bad thing on paper, nor do I think we need to agree with every decision the Israeli government makes. I suspect a lot of protestors grew up on notions of human rights and that war crimes were a thing and might be prosecuted. But for much of human history human rights have been an alien notion and conquerors have done as they pleased with the conquered. The ideas that there are standards of behavior to war and that even in armed conflict civilians will be spared are comforting, but the reality is those ideas are abandoned as soon as it's convenient. Enforcement is haphazard at best and nonexistent at worst, as the Ukraine war has repeatedly demonstrated.

• Thumbs Up 1