Irish_Graham

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

I personally find the chips "creepy" even without the prophetic element. It's way too much of an invasion of privacy for me.

It IS creepy...and I can't explain it. When the bank lady wanted us to have our hand placed in this "thing"....I actually felt sick. I felt a strange nausea, like I wanted to vomit. It was involuntary.

I don't care if someone thinks I'm weird. If I am, so be it...but the thought of having my hand scanned with this thing triggered a physical response from me. I couldn't go through with it. It really DID creep me out.

Edited by catsmeow

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/05/1976

Actuly in a way yes.

You see i have a friend who clames to be anostic he dosent deny God's excestence but dosent see why he should belive in Him or become saved for that matter.

I have told him time and time again about the mark and the if he is left behind that it will be do or die that he will eather have to deny God completely and take the mark or go homless and hunted for not dooing so.

Well one day he was telling everybody of this thing he read online about mircochips that credit compinies want to use to implant them inthere comusters illmateing the need for the cards.

I tell him. "well there goes our right to privicey not to mention the fact that with these chips a person can be tracked by satelite annywhere they go." "so you can't even go camping by youreselfd any more."

More that one of us in fact every beliver that i hang with has tried to tell him time and again on how closely this stuff comes to prophcey, but he refuses to listen sasying "I don't care i am still going to be one of the first ppl to get one"

We have all tried what seems like hundreds of times about the Lord and the scripture and he dose listen to a point but only with the view that it is nothing more that mytholigy or theryitcal at best.

Most of us have all but given up on trying to convince him. There no use in trying to convince a brick wall to move if you know what i mean.

Funny thing is even he refuses to take it completely seroisely he still refuses to watch The Passion, all but admiting that he is afraid that it all might be true lol

Edited by Knight of Christ

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Even those GPS "locators" available in cars are not something I would have in mine.

I always thought that, too. There's always the potential of there being more to this type of technology than they tell us there is. :noidea:

As for the "mark", I'm not sure how this fits together with the chip. If, for example (as one poster mentioned), your bank asks you to accept some sort of "scan-able" chip, how is that a cooperation with the beast? Not saying I like the chip idea....it creeps me out. But, for the sake of argument, shouldn't there be a clear choice being made by the individual against God?

Can anyone give their thoughts on what ties it together?

Thanks,

Fiosh

:blink:

You hit the nail on the head, Fiosh! The technology that's out there now isn't the mark of the beast. A precursor to it, yes. The subtle advances to get people to accept it later, yes. But, in the spiritual war between God and Satan, it's about man's heart and the choice he makes to serve God or not. It has to be a choice made by the individual and not something they are tricked into unknowingly. Ultimately, that's what the final question to life's big test is.... who did you choose to follow?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  130

Yep. My husband and I went to our local bank (we've banked at Bank of America for many years)...but this location is a newer one.

We needed to open a safe deposit box and after all the paperwork was completed, we were marched up to a machine where they wanted us to

put our hand in some contraption in order to open the vault.

I also had a sick, nauseated feeling in my gut. I felt ill; like I'd pass out. My husband's a fairly new believer but he felt uneasy, also.

We just told the lady at the bank, "no way!" She was furious with us but we just couldn't do it. We walked right out of the bank and never opened a safe deposit account with them.

We're thinking about looking for another bank now...we're just sooo uncomfortable with this technology. You're NOT alone, friend!

________________________________________________________________________________

You were very wise, to heed the warning HOLY SPIRIT gave you.

I promise you x 1000. The "sickness" you felt was from HOLY SPIRIT!!!

I too experienced the same nausea, when someone lied about HOLY SPIRIT.

It lasted about 10 minutes. ( Intense) But stayed with me for the entire evening.

Holy SPIRIT loves you, and warned you.

REV13:16-18,

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, (1)or the name of the beast, (2)or the number of his name.(3)

Three distinct marks. =666. As TWO into six is three score Six hundred and six.

All day. Back and forth.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I equate the "mark" with the "Beast".

Which I perceive to be GOV. The beast (GOV>) coerces the masses to recieve a "mark '.

I have long suspected the Social Security card is definatly one of the three "marks", that will/may condem a person who has the "mark"

Those who "think not"?

If I Give up the S.S. card and number.

Then:

I will lose my home, job, and car. I will not get another job, I will then be broke, and because I am broke, I cannot buy.

If I cannot buy, then surely I have nothing to sell.

About all I can buy without it, is food...

That is, this week.

Now some adhere to a implant. Mabey.

But if I was asked ( job interview) for my SS number, I would present it with my "right" hand. Most peoples are "right" handed. (in their right hand, or in their foreheads).

Or I forgot the SS card.

Where do I get it from?

My head. Memorized. ( in their right hand, or in their foreheads).

Intresting, yes?

We are being "warmed" up, for the mark.

I always caution people, be careful with a political stand.

Stand srtictly on scripture.

Be careful with "allegiance".

Pledge allegiance only to YHSHWH-GOD. ( JESUS).

Our "rights" are given, Genesis to Revelation.

Nothing else matters.

We are of HIS kingdom.

No other.

R.F.I.D. may be the venue to mark people.

Consumer-privacy advocate Katherine Albrecht reveals the potential dangers of the VeriChip and other radio-frequency identification methods on her website:

http://www.spychips.com

Source:

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

My daughter was out of work for quite awhile then she finally got a job at a nursing home.Did her interveiw, filled out tax papers,had the job They took her to time clock and told her to just drag hand over screen.She asked why????? this was how she was to clock in and out.My dear girl just turned around said"no thank you" and walked out of there.Next week she got a job making way more than the other one.

Yes,we are just being conditioned for what is to come!!!!!!!!!!

LOl you know what the funny thing is.

I am naturely left handed i keep my wallet in my left pants poket, i write with my left hand. lol

No worries for me lol

Becides the fact the prophcey depicts the the mark will be placed on the back of the right hand possibly something like a tattoo or even a barcode.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,391
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

It is not likely to be a bar code, for the distance between the lines have to be exact for it to be properly read; and material flexable like skin does not work well for this.

Add to this that the mark is his name or his number and most of the technology we are discussing here is basically the number of the person wearing whatever it is. Basically a RFID chip is just an electronic social security card that tells whomever has a reader what your ssn is from a few inches to a few feet away. It in reality is no worse than carrying the card with your ssn on it, just a bit more convenient for everyone.

I don't like the idea of being forced to use the things, but I'd not worry too much about being the mark of the beast any more than a purple smiley face or a social security card.

Sam

That may be true but guess what Veternareans are allready implanting chips that can be used to track a stray useing a GPA single.

Secondly the mark itself dosenot have to be as larg as all that it could be as small as the binary coad for 666 becouse it is only three symblles long

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

You know that is scary , cuz then they can track you and know everything about you . Condishing oh yeah ,thats not hard to belive . Getting us ready , I dont belive it will be an easy time .

• Content Count:  130

LOl you know what the funny thing is.

I am naturely left handed i keep my wallet in my left pants poket, i write with my left hand. lol

No worries for me lol

Becides the fact the prophcey depicts the the mark will be placed on the back of the right hand possibly something like a tattoo or even a barcode.

Knight of Christ, I assume you were jesting? Yes?

I never know with this board sometimes.

REV13:16-18,

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

If you do not have a right hand,(accident, defect) it goes in the forehaed.

I thought about the bar-code.

Perhaps technology from both R.F.I.D. and bar-codes, will be used.

Or a reading scan, as with the mentioned post.

In airports, if one wants "qwick" check-in, they use a eye scanner.

It goes to all airports in The U.S. once one signs up for it.

Instantly.