• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

We have a job to do, don't we?

Considering the fields are white to harvest, we need all the harvesters in the fields!

But the enemy is trying to prevent you from being a harvester -- he would love it for you to be a struggling wilted flower with half of it's petals knocked off.

But when you are freed from the enemy then you become like a flower in full bloom -- everyone wants to sniff ya -- see what you have that makes you smell so good!

Your brother in Messiah with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

The enemy is good in what he is doing------but I pray God will reminds me the words I just learned :wub: And try to go one minute at the time, I love to walk with the Lord and let Him controle my life! :rolleyes::unsure:

Angels

• 4 weeks later...
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Are there any other angles I should address?

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

George,

How about discouragment when you've been obedient?

So when you think about being obedient again you'll remember what came after last time. Thus being discouraged from being obedient again.

How we can even pray while being obedient . Father I am doing Your Will. I know the enemy will try to discourage me from doing Your Will again. So now Father I ask in Jesus Christs name to be sheltered in my Tower of Peace. To be covered by the Shield of my Faith. To be protected by the Sword of Truth. Father I run to my shelter Jesus Christ. In His Powerful name I pray, Amen!

Or even the discouragment of self defeat even before being obedient.

Another one.

Busy lifestyle robbing you of your Peace?

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

I just about read through the whole thing again, there are parts I skipped,

but Man is this some great stuff!

I look forward to the next one

In Jesus

kevin

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Another one.

Busy lifestyle robbing you of your Peace?

That would be one I, and probably others as well, could use!!!

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Bump

This deserves another look :blink:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  775
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/12/1987

:t2: First, someone explain the bump thing. What is it?? I have seen several people say it now.

2nd. AWesome thread George! These have all been things I have been dealing with. This'll be kinda long, but I wanted to get some of this out.

Unforgiveness....WoW.

"Because of unforgiveness you could easily be delivered to the tormentors -- the tormentors of bitterness, resentment, hostility and anger! These torment your soul because in your heart of hearts, you want to be in tune with the Lord -- in His perfect agape love -- in His perfect shalom (life, fullness, and peace)."

For me it is easy to forgive others...but the problem I have is forgiving myself.

and the deadly D's. I have been through just about all of those.

"The enemy knows how to manipulate our emotions, our feelings and how to get our minds sidetracked and off of the Lord!" 
He sure does, and likes to try and trip me up often.

"Ephesians 6:11,12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
How does one put on the armour of GOd?

and doubt!!! Satan has hit me hard Brother George.

But I think the most, is fear. Fear and guilt. Fear of failure, more that I would fail God...not fail man. Fear of rejection...that bugs me from time to time, and yet I know that I am a pearl of perfect price, that I am a child of the King, and that others opinions don't matter, but for some reason especialy for a while there...it did.Fear of the dark, of the unknown, of men.

"One of the most powerful methods the enemy uses to bind us up is the thought, "It won't hurt anyone, and nobody will ever know!

The temptations and the seductions of it's just a little sin creates the foothold in the believers life that leads to bondage. Footholds always lead to strongholds! Once you have fallen into the sin, then the enemy turns it from the pleasures of life -- to the condemnation of the believer. He takes an area in your life where you are vulnerable, exploits this weakness -- then goes about to try to rob, kill and destroy! Once a believer has fallen -- then the thoughts suddenly fly -- "Oh you can't be a Christian -- it's too hard!" or "There's no sense in praying now -- God's not going to answer your prayers!"

Oh Lord, I didn't see this one coming.... That same thought...or actually someone said it...happened during a part in my life in the past. And it was that phrase, that caused me to stumble....and drown in sin, and then guilt, and then shame. Such powerful phrase, I was so young, so stupid.

"1Pe 5:5

• 4 months later...
Guest Psalm27

Wow. Forgive me for butting in, I'll explain...

Latley I've really been fed up with my husband. He likes to spend money and because of it it has really put alot of stress on the whole family...we wern't able to get the kids any new clothes for school this year because of it...just everything...gosh....I was so fed up I was almost to the point of leaving. I havn't been talking to him or anything latley. (he has been working on his days off to remedy this).

Tonight....I just kept praying and praying for the Lord to give me some kind of word tonight...any word...

I came here and read the first post in this thread. Oh how I can relate.

I guess I need to forgive and be a loving wife again...

Ya'll may continue into the thread. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest godlywoman413

George,

You know, it is truly interesting just how insidious Satan can be. I have a real problem with getting discouraged from time to time and I read an article that says that discouragement is one of Satan's biggest tricks to use. I cannot remember the name of the article, but I remember that statement and I try to use it when I get down in the dumps. It does help.

:):D