IGNORED

Benny Hinn

Bro...with all due respect..please don't be offended but you talk too much for me to keep up with and I really don't know the exact point you are trying to make!:crosseyed:

I'm not here defending Benny..All along I have simply been telling you THAT GOD IS JUDGE OF ALL MEN!.. not us! I cannot make the point any clearer than that!

Prophetic Warrior,

I am fully persuaded that you are not only aware of the point that I am making, but also that you are taking the easy and evasive way out by simply bailing to avoid it.

While I will continue to consider your inputs, I will find it difficult to take your other posts serious, since when addressed on issues here you simply walk away, and that from "a brother" within.

My reasoning with you was in hopes you would see the responsibility of believers to mature and persevere in a sometimes difficult labor of love. However, many simply just want a soap box to shout from, and not a forum from where we all can grow together (in spite of the growing pains).

Peace.

P.S.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Pt.2 Benny Hinn's Romance with Necromancy

From the beginning the Church needed to give answers to those outside its walls, the unsaved, those who didn

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah benny blah bhla benny blah blah blah bljha?

OK GUYS....I think there is SO MUCH more in the world to talk about then BENNY HINN.  This topic is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FRUITLESS!!!

GEL

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

Greeneyedlady ---- You make me laugh. LOL

Prime#

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

I have read with interest Let Us Reason's documentary production.

Well, this is another beef of mine. If there are evil spirits who communicate with man then there are also good spirits and they too can communicate. There are oodles of people who have experienced communication with dead loved ones and so on and they weren't "conjuring" or some other evil thing. I've had such an experience myself so I know that such things do happen and are not evil. I believe this is another fundamentalist dogma. True, there is an evil side to it but I believe that God also uses departed saved to influence this world as part of his heavenly helpers.

Because the dead are not allowed nor able to communicate with us.
You were quick to point out how Saul was cursed by God for consulting with the witch, but you neglected to point out that in fact dead Samuel did appear to him and did talk to him and communicate. The dead can communicate with us when it is God's will for them to do so. Don't confuse the evil with the good.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Levi,

Do you really believe that was Samuel? Personally I believe it was a spirit impersonating Samuel in that passage.

I believe it was Samuel because that's what it says.

Here's another example of communication from the dead.

Revelation 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

Revelation 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Revelation 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

I neither want to offend anyone; but then I don't want to hear anyone teaching false doctrine; and that's exactly what Benny Hinn, Paul, and Jan Crouch, all of those that Consecrated One mentioned, and many others are doing. What does Jesus say? Let your light shine so that the whole world can see? I have read, and posted on this thing about "Persecution" and other places, and I like the apostle Paul am not ashamed of the gospel. You can bet one thing; if you speak the truth iin Jesus Christ, you will be persecuted. We as Christians are called to defend the truth of the gospel.

With the love of Jesus Christ.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9

I believe it what YOU SAID !!!!!! I"M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU BROTHER !!! I Posted something kinda of the same thing !

I think that all the people that make money off the Lord is Great false prophets ! I have HEARD JESSE DUPLANTES SAY THAT THE LORD CAME INTO HIS ROOM ! in his vistitation he went to hevean and saw the river of life and said that you must eat of some fruit of life before you talk to God ??/that rings a bell , then he said MACHINE like things where Dropping off people at the river ?? HUMM last time I check GOD DIDN"T NEED a Machine to do his work??? thats kinda funny to me ??? But I do Believe that there are those that bless and heal and lay hands and do all the miricals that god said he would poor out his blessing at the end times !!! but WE MUST BE CAREFUL OF WHO WE LET LEAD US !!!

Preach ON!!!!!