IGNORED

How have you preppered for the end days?

Arash_the_archer

The 144000 are two groups:

they are the elect of the tribulation that don't take the mark and it refers also to all the Christians who have died in Jesus Christ throughout History.

It's both a group of people in the end times and a group of people spread out throughout the centuries.

It's both those who have died in Christ and those who remain alive.

Rev. 7:3 Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.

Why would God seal those who have already passed on? It doesn't make sense. They've already passed from this life to the next. Nothing in this world can hurt them anymore.

Please explain.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Do you really need to put all of your eggs in one basket? Cant you at least have a little babinet in your basement for dried food just in case?

What do you mean with that?

Okay if you choose to belive the TV preacher, but cant you have a little box with food and water just in case if you would be wrong?

You can see it like a fire "extuingesher"?, that thing you put down fires with :laugh:

You will most likley never use it but just in case.

Just in case at least have a little something in case if the preacher was wrong.

You're speaking as if I believed in the rapture which is not the case.

I don't believe what the TV speaker says.

My food and water is what God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit teach me through the Bible.

May the love of Jesus be in us

c7l14, I dont believe in what the TV speaker says either, but I do believe what Gods word says, as far as the rapture I do feel that your view is a little bent. Rapture means to be "caught up" Which there is scriptural evidence for this event, it may be right before the battle of armageddon, mid, or pre, I'm leaning towards post/mid. I've been doing an indepth on revelation, and it's very interesting how deep it actualy goes.

1 Cor 15:51-52 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Th 4:13-17. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Mat 36-44,

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Do you really need to put all of your eggs in one basket? Cant you at least have a little babinet in your basement for dried food just in case?

What do you mean with that?

Okay if you choose to belive the TV preacher, but cant you have a little box with food and water just in case if you would be wrong?

You can see it like a fire "extuingesher"?, that thing you put down fires with :b:

You will most likley never use it but just in case.

Just in case at least have a little something in case if the preacher was wrong.

You're speaking as if I believed in the rapture which is not the case.

I don't believe what the TV speaker says.

My food and water is what God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit teach me through the Bible.

c7l14, I dont believe in what the TV speaker says either, but I do believe what Gods word says, as far as the rapture I do feel that your view is a little bent. Rapture means to be "caught up" Which there is scriptural evidence for this event, it may be right before the battle of armageddon, mid, or pre, I'm leaning towards post/mid. I've been doing an indepth on revelation, and it's very interesting how deep it actualy goes.

1 Cor 15:51-52 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Th 4:13-17. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Mat 36-44,

Yes, peace and unity among us. I agree with you.

I'll read that reference of Paul concearning the last trump and see how it could fit in the trumps of Revelation.

I confess that I haven't searched very deeply some of this issues.

What I've researched extensively is 9/11 in the Bible, the next 9/11 and well as its consequences to the world and an event that seems to be the signal that the next 9/11 is imminent.

If I'm correct about that "sign" event, it must happen in the next 22 months. If it doesn't happen until then then my interpretations are wrong.

If it's concerning paul and the last trumps, or right before armageddon, Thats leaning more towards a post rapture view, which I keep it open, cause honestly, I hope for a pre-rapture, but as far as scriptural evidences I've seen, lean more toward post in my opinion. As far as 9/11 I do believe it is a sign in the end times, but I do not believe it's in the book of danial.

The reason why I believe 9/11 was a sign of the end time is that,

Ok, it happened on the 11th, there where 65 passengers on the first plane, 6+5=11, there where 92 passengers on the second plane 9+2=11, the towers standing side by side make an 11. there was a bunch of other things that day that ironicly had 11, but the thing that got me the most was the boarding number of the first plane, check this out. The boarding number for the first plane was Q33NY now, type that in under the font wingdings, and look what it says. There was a bunch of other crazy stuff like that, that was pretty trippy. But I'm not trying to start a conspericy theory or anything, Most of the stuff I mentioned was on the news when it happened, also there was photographs of satan in the flames, that was shown on CNN news. pretty crazy stuff.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Off course 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 in not false doctrine. The point is that it doesn't refer to an event prior ou during the tribulation. It refers to the ressurection of the dead in Jesus Christ which is also mentioned in Revelation 20 and will only happen when Jesus returns to earth in the same way He ascended into Heaven.

Plain and simply.

:24: That is how I see scripture too. I do not see any scriptures that say the saints will leave this earth before, unless by death.

For the Lord himself shall ldescend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first;

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air,, and so shall we ever be with the Lord

Paul and Jesus agree :24:

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken;

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven; and then shall all lthe tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other Matthew 24:29-31

Who are his elect??? His saints, the church who endured through the tribulation period.

And Peter, in his reference to the Day of the Lord says:

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10

This comes after the tribulation period, and is a part of God's wrath on the wicked unbelievers. This is what the saints who are alive and remain will be delivered from.

Note: According to Scripture, the dead in Christ rise on the last day, and the catching away of the saints cannot happen before the dead in Christ rise first.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

"brought up" can mean a lot. It dosent mean up litterly cause heaven is not in the clouds. It can be anything why should it be brought up to heaven? It could be brought up to the antichrists death camps for christians.

"brought up" can mean a lot. It dosent mean up litterly cause heaven is not in the clouds. It can be anything why should it be brought up to heaven? It could be brought up to the antichrists death camps for christians.

by saying this you are taking the scripture out of context. So back and read the words

1 thess, 4:16-17 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Ok why what you said is very flawed, caught up with teh dead to meet the Lord in the air. I dont think the antichrists death camp is in the air with Jesus.

This verses also says so shall we ever be with the Lord, meaning eternity.

Context is important with scripture.

"brought up" can mean a lot. It doesn't mean up literally cause heaven is not in the clouds.

It can be anything why should it be brought up to heaven?

It could be brought up to the Antichrists death camps for Christians.

The catching up in the clouds is where our Lord Jesus Christ is!

No death there.

We will be raptured up to "The Way, The Truth and The Life"!

No death there.

It Is Scary!

Look to Jesus and know hope!

Dearest Brother mine, God knew our fears from before our birth!

"And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;" (Deuteronomy 20:3)

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27)

Brother Arash, God knew our fears from before our birth!

" I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;"

"And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?" (Isaiah 51:12-13)

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:"

"The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:"

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

[27] And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them." (Numbers 6:27)

Love, Joe

PS: Arash. if you want to store extra food in your basement, add some for me and I'll try to come over and enjoy it with you.

they are the elect of the tribulation that don't take the mark and it refers also to all the Christians who have died in Jesus Christ throughout History.

It's both a group of people in the end times and a group of people spread out throughout the centuries.

It's both those who have died in Christ and those who remain alive.

Rev. 7:3 Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.

Why would God seal those who have already passed on? It doesn't make sense. They've already passed from this life to the next. Nothing in this world can hurt them anymore.

Please explain.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Uhhhhhh No. Not true. 144,000 people out of a billion or so that have lived in the past 6000 years? I don't think so. There have been far more that have died in christ than 144,000. Thats JW cult doctrine your teaching.