hippo's hope is HIM

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hippo, for about 10 years I studied a lot about occult and luciferian people and the realm you are having problems with. I was simply looking into it as a hobby and not trying to join. Something to the effect of knowing your enemy.

It took me quite a long time go get over the effects of it for I was not much more than a go to church christian at the time. That's a long story not to voice here so I won't.

One of the things that freed me up at night was getting the bible on tapes. you can do it much better with mp3 files and play them on your computer all night. Listening to most of the new testament all night seemed to keep the dark ones at bay for me. It might not work for everyone but it helped me at the time.

The reason I say most of the new testament, I would not do revelation, or parts of the old testament dealing with warfare. It tends to give some really disturbing dreams of another nature, while those are not of an evil nature they are not conducive for a good night's sleep. :D

Sam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wilson

I have been wokened up in the night and my Spirit is singing. These are hymns or any kind of Christian music. I feel very close to the Lord and "one with Him". The next morning I wake up with a lot of peace.

In reading all the reply's it disturbs me that so many Christians have demonic things happening to them. At times if I wake up in the middle of the night and feel scared I just say outloud (in a normal voice) "In the name of Jesus be gone, you have no ground here". I then thank Jesus and remind the devil that "Greater is He who is in me then he who is in the world".

God wants us to have a sweet sleep. At times the Holy Spirit will awaken me to pray for someone. If I wake up and feel disturbed in my Spirit I just say"Lord is there someone or some situation I need to be praying for?" If he lays someone on my heart I pray, if not I go back to sleep. Most of the time He would have me to pray.

Most people believe when they are saved that everything is ok, which is true, but if they were involved with the occult before they were saved, then they usually need to be delivered. Or if their parents or grandparents were involved with the occult then they need to be delivered. We as Christians dedicate our children to the Lord and satanist dedicate their children to satan. These new Christians need to denounce this and they need to denounce outloud having been in the occult and they need to be very specific as to what they have done. We as Christians say with our mouth that we are sinners and Jesus died to save us and we ask Him into our life. satan has legal ground if we have been involved in the occult and have claimed satan so we must say it outloud for those doors to be shut. My family members have been heavily involved with the Masons and I denounced that and burned any hand-me-downs from that organization. (I burned the gavel and papers that my grandfather had when he was an officer.) Remember in the New Testament that people got saved and burned occult trinkits that they had been involved in? Same thing!!

God Bless and keep on asking God and He will reveal to you what you need to know. It will always be confirmed in the Word.

Guest seeknface38

Hippo...

Please don't refer to yourself as crazy. It sounds like you're experiencing things that are very real. I offer you as much love and peace in the Lord as I possibly can.

Here's what we were told to do when we "cleaned" our daughter's room:

1. Any books that have anything to do with Witchcraft or the Occult, including but not limited to "Goosebumps", "Harry Potter"....

2. Any jewelry that wasn't specifically purchased, brand new, for our daughter. She had many antique pieces passed down from the family, etc.

3. ANY UnGodly music... including pop, rock... you name it. If it's not Christian Music, it's got to go!

Did you see the post a little farther down? It was written by Jaqueline? Someone suggested playing a Praise and Worship CD as she went to bed... just low?

I agree with the prayers that are being prayed, and offer my amen.

seeknface38