• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

I can interpret my own Spiritual language. I let others do it anyway...That is also how I know who has correct interpretation. AlsoThree different people can interpret the same tongue and it Flows just like the singing from heaven. We do have past posts with the same topics if anyone wants to look into it. If I went to china and all of a sudden speak cantonese, that is also speaking in another tongue.

I have heard the mimic from the devil in regards to this matter and believe me, it is like nails going across a chalkboard .. There is no mistakeing it if its not from God...patricia1

Good job patricia stand up for the truth,it is crazy how people claiming to be christians could try and discredit one of God's gifts.

:)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I can interpret my own Spiritual language. I let others do it anyway...That is also how I know who has correct interpretation. AlsoThree different people can interpret the same tongue and it Flows just like the singing from heaven. We do have past posts with the same topics if anyone wants to look into it. If I went to china and all of a sudden speak cantonese, that is also speaking in another tongue.

I have heard the mimic from the devil in regards to this matter and believe me, it is like nails going across a chalkboard .. There is no mistakeing it if its not from God...patricia1

Good job patricia stand up for the truth,it is crazy how people claiming to be christians could try and discredit one of God's gifts.

:33:

thanks guys for the support and back up...I appreciate it to know that we care about each other as a family here Love yooooooo all. :laugh:

Joe....I am wonderfully blessed by your post as well as others. patricia1

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I just experienced someone who spoke in tounges recently and by God I tell you its not something made up. I pray constantly for it now just as Paul asked us to do in the Bible!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I am a woman minister that is glad to say that I have been ministering in the Spirit for over thirty years. Tongues and Interpretation, Words of Knowledge and Wisdom, and Healing and Deliverance. It has not been an easy road but it is the finest road in this ole world. I never argue with people who say it is not of today. They cannot be convinced. I am simply stating a fact. That with me I could not live without the grace and gifts of the Holy Spirit in my life. He lifts up Jesus and brings the realities of the finished work of the cross into reality. May the Lord be glorifed through the works of the Holy Spirit wherever He would be pleased to move and dwell.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  11/21/1963

Well, by the grace of God, I shall point out the heresey.

Those that got tongues, did not get it the way others got it in Acts. They were unbelievers that just got saved. They did not know anything about tongues and it was gievn to them as a sign to unbelievers around them.

What is heresey is saying that there is another baptism of the Holy Ghost that comes with evidence of tongues thus any believer that get seduced to seeking another spirit to receive.. is opening themselves up to the tongues of the world which is the gibberish kind. There is only One baptism of the Holy Spirit and it happens at salvation.

The KJV of Romans 8:26,27 clearly states that there is no sound uttered as Jesus is the "he" in being the intercessor. The Holy Spirit cannot be the Third Person when "he" that searches the hearts AND knows the mind of the Spirit, but yet the NIV translated that in error grammar-wise.. big time.

Now... Paul said that another has to interpret. One cannot speak in tongues and interpret themselves. That is leaving such a wide margin for error in being leading others astray.

How is it that when linguists were invited to churches that claimed they had tongues and interpretation, that they found that the tongues they had were not of the Biblical kind for the tongues were similar to Hinduism and voodism kinds of tongues, thus no interpretations could be made.

I did a word search at bible gateway for this Hannah in the NT that supposedly spoke in tongues. There is no Hannah in the NT.

Paul said women didn't have tongues, because the word of God had to come to man first. The way he blasted them in making that point proves it was more than to be silent in the church for being disruptive.

That is not saying that women are useless. It just means that women are not given tongues.

Division? Departing from the faith in seeking another baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence of tongues proves that you are not preaching the Gospel anymore. The simplicity of the Gospel is being complicated by preaching another baptism... that comes with evidence of tongues.

And because tongues are in the world, trying to rationalize the tongues that you have because there is no interpretation by calling it a prayer language, Romans 8:26,27 in the KJV proves that the Holy Spirit intercedes indirectly by being in us with groanings not uttered, because Jesus Christ, the only Mediator between God and man, searcheth the hearts and knoweth the mind of the Spirit for "he" intercedes for the saints acording to the will of God.

Rest in Jesus, people. There is no need for tongues when we have the KJV Bible. Seeking another baptism of the Holy Spirit is departing from the faith. But.. for those that want to defend that in order to rally behind tongues, go ahead. I can't stop you. But I did warn you to take a step back and examine your tongues for God would not give you tongues to be seen as of the world if we are to stand apart from the world. Think about it. How would a Hinduist and a voodooist be spotted if everybody spoke gibberish with no interpretation at all?

You have been warned out of love for you so that you may be found abiding in Him when He appears. Leave tongues of gibberishness behind. Rest in Jesus. He is the Gospel. Not tongues.. not the continual filling of the spirit for you are complete in Christ. It is walking IN the Spirit as in sowing to the Spirit as opposed to swoing to the flesh is our walk with Jesus, Our Good Shepherd so our focus is always on Jesus because that is Who the indwelling Holy Spirit is pointing us to... not to himself as alot of wayward believers are doing when they send out invitations to receive another spirit by calling hat spirit the Holy Spirit. One baptism of the Holy Spirit and that happens at your salvation automatically... that is why there is a rest in Jesus Christ the Lord because you are saved thus sealed as His.

But by the grace of God, I shall not argue or debate. If you do not want to "hear", there is nothing I can do about that. You cannot say that you are not glorifying something else in His name. I leave you to God.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Hi everyone....

I said i wouldnt reply to this topic again but here i am.. but i wont say alot just this... I was saved over a year and i wasnt sure of the tounges ect.. and i started to pray and asked God that if tounges are real and of him then i want them ... not anything that isnt of God. in my earnest prayer i did recieve tongues .. i was praying all alone and i felt something inside me riseing up in me and all of a sudden i felt them come on me and i spoke in tongues.. i understand the disagreements all have on this and i myself just believe that God gave me what i asked for and wouldnt let me recieve something that wasnt of him, with me asking him not too... he loves me and knows my heart and knows how i feel deep inside about this... i dont speak in tongues all the time but when i pray and am deep in prayer they come..but this has nothing to do with my salvation or others that is why i dont say much on this topic.... because there are just some things that we as christian will not agree on ... and that is ok...

as for women in church, i know many women that preach and teach that hear from God and do his work... and i enjoy the post of most all the women in worthy... and so glad that we can be apart of what God wants us to do in this world...

God bless each and everyone ... love sister vicki

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

to poor in spirit

i am only going to say this once to you i have just read your last post on this topic and i am going to openly tel you stop planting seeds of doubt in this forum you said god has corrected you and hear i come to think that you have changed and then to read what you have left i see in bold writting

you have been warned leave this giberish alone i have given you verses from 1 corinthians 14 were paul says do not discourage no one from speaking in toungues

this is unfit of you to do this you say you are not hear to debate but i see diffrent you are hear to do what you did in another post and if i was you i would pull back from trying this as you wil get challanged and you wil get rebuked openly

you are wanting to bring divison and this is mans idea of putting fear among those who openly seek this gift

have you read acts wear the apostle paul confronted the disciples and said have you heard of the holy spirit they said no we have not heard that their is a holy spirit we only got johns baptisem which was a repentance baptisem

acts 19 new spirit filled life bible

1 and it happend while apollos was at cornith that paul having passed through the upper regions

came to ephesus and finding some disciples

2 he said to them did you recive the holy spirit when you belived so they said to him

we have not so much have heard weather their is a holy spirit

3 and he said to them into what then were you baptized so they said into johns baptisem

4 then paul said john indeed baptized with a baptisem of repentance saying to the people that they should

belive on him who would come after him that is on christ jesus

5 when they heard this they were baptised in the name of the lord jesus

6 and then paul had laid his hands on them the holy spirit came upon them and they spoke with toungues

and prophesied

how then can the bibe contradict it self by what is said in acts and how can one man say boldly turn away from this geberish

this is how it happend with me when i was just out of jail and only 18yrs old and this is how it is done in my partners country as wel

i also pulled up your friend who decided to tell me he is not in a church and he is hear to bring division you wil see his post he left for you and i pulled him up on his stance with me as i wil not have a man who has not been in a church for 6 months telling me how i understand gods word for my self what i share is false when the bible speaks nothing but the truth

poor in spirit what are your intentions hear are you on another mission ? are you as i said hear to cause division among your brothers and sisters ?

please stop saying you are not hear to debate as what i am reading warning bells are ringing brother and i wil not have an unstable man lead me or any one to hell

please think hard poor in spirit as you wil be openly challanged hear by what you have said

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

poorinspirit, we have been over this in many threads. Brothers and Sisters have pointed to where you are wrong, yet you continue to deny the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I do not agree with your last post in many areas. First, those in Acts 2, that were baptized in the Spirit were not all new converts. You should look back to Acts 1 to see where you are wrong.

In Romans 8:26-27, the "He" that is mentioned is the Holy Spirit, and He does pray: but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. This is a prayer language that needs no interpretations, for it is for God, not man.

I do not remember reading where anyone said that the one in church that speaks in tongues is the one who interprets.

The linguists you mention, who are they to say if one is praying in the Spirit or not? Are they above God Himself? Do they know the Holy Spirit and understand His language? I will agree that not everyone who claims to speak in tongues is doing so. There are those who are in the flesh and the Spirit will bear witness to these people.

Your statement that there is no need for tongues when you have the KJV bible only highlights that you seem to think that you are higher then God himself, for God sent the Holy Spirit and allows Him to minister as He wills, yet you deny His gift! You need to really think what you are saying BEFORE you say it. What you are saying in your post is nothing less then blasphemy.

Your Brother In Christ,

OneLight

Edited for grammatical and spelling errors.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I do not understand that when God says He never changes, He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, yet one decides to remove the very Power from Him. You can serve your God who has no power I will serve the God who is and will never change. Paul says no such thing and you obviously missed my posts.

It sounds like a record with a needle stuck in the same place if this issue has been dealt with on other posts. If you are looking for validation of you beliefs....Give it up. I tell you to forget about it. There is one interpretation of the word of God...many different applications. The Holy Spirit has not revealed unto you certain truth yet and perhaps because you are considering us all wrong and you correct tells me you may have a unteachable problem or you are trying hard to hold onto this lie you so vehemently believe in. Either way...I love you brother and suggest giving up your quest. :)

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Right on Patricia

Ecclesiastes 1:9 (King James Version)

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.