• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

may be i can clear some things up

what happend in this church and wear those others wear killed on that base is done by man not by god god is not mean and i feel god did see what was going to happen yet think for one moment if god wear to act how would people handle this if he decided to put his hand over those that wear going to be killed how would you explaine this to a world that hates him

every time man does something bad we turn it around and say god has a cold heart or god does not care if some one looses their life its so simple to blame god

this man was very unstable youth with a mission did what they could with this man his family wear christians and he was up set and held onto that anger this is wear satan had his way with what happend at youth with a mission and in the church

i use to work in the security industry my self and many of times i could have taken a life but i did what i could so a life was not lost i also nearly killed a man when i lost it and did not want anything to do with god and when your mind is full of hate all you want to do is get back at those that hurt you

all the anger i had suppressed came out in one hit and i took my anger out on drug dealer if it was not for god acting the day he decided to shake me up i would be in jail today serving time not hear sharing what god has done in my life

the gaurd did what she was payed and trained to do and that is to prottect life no matter what happens to her this is what a security gaurd is taught

i am also from a war torn country and wear i use to blame god i no longer blame god for what man does

any way why has this been turned out to a i hate god for what happend hear lets just blame god and say he has a cold heart

if you wear their your self how would you have reacted if you saw a man comming into your church and holding a gun

my partner is a pastor in the philippines and she constantly is in danger but she does not blame god for what the muslims are doing to her people she does what jesus says and that is love your enemies do good to those that hate you or spit fully use you and often god has had his hands over my wife to be in the sticky situations she has found her self in

and i am going to also be living in a country wear christians are hatted but i am not going to put all the blame on god for what man does with his own hands its called free will and we have a choice when it comes to free will

yes god could have stopped this man but he could also have something else in plan everyday things happen that are not gods fault but people love throwing this old excuse lets blame god god has a cold heart he could have done something

this is a posative story for me and i can see what god is going to do in this very bad thing that has happend yes people lost their lives but i am not going to sit on my high horse and type away in cyber space and blame everything on god

please dont turn this into an i hate god for what happend hear god had nothing to do with what this gun man did

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Everytime something like this happens I start to doubt. Why didn't "God" stop the gunman if he's good and powerful and if everything is in "his" will.

When I think of the people the gunman killed, I first thought of the tragedy of their lives lost.

But then I remembered where they are now.

Maybe to our eyes it seems their lives were cut short and all their promise lost. But in the eyes of eternity, their lives have just begun!

It may be difficult to conceptualize this, but consider closely: if the Lord gave them the option of being brought back to life here on Earth, do you think they would take the option, or do you suppose they would wish to stay with Him? I sure know I would opt to stay with Him! Who needs this planet anyway? :emot-highfive:

Can you accept this in your heart?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Everytime something like this happens I start to doubt. Why didn't "God" stop the gunman if he's good and powerful and if everything is in "his" will. How could something this horrible be part of a plan by a good and loving god? When the smoke clears and the big ballgame is won people say it was "god". But where was "he" when people are going "crazy" and thinking about doing these things, why does "he" allow those who pray faithfully to die at the hands of a gunman. Why would someone from a deeply religious family with aspirations of being a missionary become a gunman? We can blame it on satan but then.....god made satan and god says he creates evil (Isaiah).

What if there isn't a god at all and we're just kidding ourselves.

This whole thing is just depressing.

Actually, God granted man free will. And, while He can intervene in man's affairs, it seems satan has our attention more often than not. Where is He when people are going crazy? He's competing for the souls of these people. Don't doubt your faith because a crime happens in Colorado; see below..........

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Everytime something like this happens I start to doubt. Why didn't "God" stop the gunman if he's good and powerful and if everything is in "his" will. How could something this horrible be part of a plan by a good and loving god? When the smoke clears and the big ballgame is won people say it was "god". But where was "he" when people are going "crazy" and thinking about doing these things, why does "he" allow those who pray faithfully to die at the hands of a gunman. Why would someone from a deeply religious family with aspirations of being a missionary become a gunman? We can blame it on satan but then.....god made satan and god says he creates evil (Isaiah).

Actually, God granted man free will. And, while He can intervene in man's affairs, it seems satan has our attention more often than not. Where is He when people are going crazy? He's competing for the souls of these people. Don't doubt your faith because a crime happens in Colorado; see below..........

i know there is a god, i talk to him every day. without him where would i be? where would you be?amen.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I am thankful that He was merciful enough to allow the gunman to kill hisself with his shotgun, that's a lifetime of guilt the security guard no longer has to worry about. Thank you, Lord!

Guest sharma472

I'm new here, so please excuse me if I do this all wrong but I feel I have to say something. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, so in the beginning Golgotha was already in place to serve as Jesus' place of death. He gave us free will from the beginning with Adam & Eve all the way down to Judas. It's what We do with our free will that causes the pain and distruction or the joy that we create in our lives and the world around us. God created Judas, he didn't have to be the one to betray Jesus, he could have prayed just as easy as Jesus...let this cup pass from me, but he chose to take the money. If this gunman had stayed on his knees and close to God then Satan would never had a foothold in this man's life to cause him to do the things that he did. As for the people dying, how sad and awful that is, but they were in church, praising and worshipping our Lord and Saviour can you imagine praising him one minute and looking into His eyes the next? Sometimes, I say we can't blame Satan for everything that goes wrong, but then I think he has only a limited amount of time left and then he is done. He is about his business, taking souls to hell with him, and he does his job extremely well...if us Christians would do our jobs as good as satan so many of these horrific incidents that are taking place would not take place. We want to blame God but how much am I or you really doing to stop satan?

But the bible overwhelmingly states that god predetermined everything; those verses far outnumber the verses that talk about free will. Praying for god to come into your life and the lives of your children is asking God to do that and the bible says that if you ask god for anything he will do it. Even in the bible 'Lucifer' doesn't kill anybody except in the book of Job and even there he has to ask god's permission; he didn't act on his own free-will and the whole Job thing was some cruel cosmic bet. Bottom line, after those those people praised and glorified god, they died.

God made satan, that is, if the story is even true. I'm doubting at the moment whether anything in the bible is anything more than man-made stories minus any factual truth.

Hypathia, I have a question for you. Do you know what salvation is? I'm asking this question out of love, or what I feel God would have me ask you. Have you ever prayed the prayer of salvation? Have you ever knealt at a altar(at church or one you made at home), and prayed and asked Jesus to come into your heart, and felt it when He did? Have you ever asked Him to forgive you of your sins, and felt it when He did? Have you ever cried so hard praying for the forgiveness of sins that the tears(and I mean big rolling tears) just flowed so uncontrollably and it felt so good that they did flow like that? Have you ever gotten up and felt changed and decided from that moment on that you and Jesus were going to make you a new person? If you have then you know that the Bible is real and every word is true. If you have then you know that God is still in charge and knows exactly what He is doing. I didn't finish my point on my earlier reply about Golgotha being made from the beginning. God knew before He made this world and man that we were going to mess up, and yet He still made us. Why? Because He knew He was going to love us know matter what, just like when we have kids we know they are going to be a handful, but we want to have something to love. When God made Golgotha don't you imagine that there had to be tears in His eyes, knowing what the purpose of that hill was going to be? We watch unthinkable things happen on a daily basis, and we have all asked God why? But He has been there, He sees the same thing we see, and He has felt the same things we have felt. When Jesus was dying on the cross, He asked My God, My God why hast thou forsaken me, watching Jesus dye on the cross was too much for God, He had to turn his face away. He knew it was going to happen yet He still created the world, that hill, and the tree to supply the means for which Jesus was to be hung and die for OUR sins. He gave us a road map(the Bible) to get to heaven, but some people don't read it and therefore cause detours for themselves and us, and because of that terrible things happen, but it is not God's fault. I'm praying for you, the devil is like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour, he is trying to devour you right now with doubt, don't let him win. I love you and I am praying for you.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I'm new here, so please excuse me if I do this all wrong but I feel I have to say something. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, so in the beginning Golgotha was already in place to serve as Jesus' place of death. He gave us free will from the beginning with Adam & Eve all the way down to Judas. It's what We do with our free will that causes the pain and distruction or the joy that we create in our lives and the world around us. God created Judas, he didn't have to be the one to betray Jesus, he could have prayed just as easy as Jesus...let this cup pass from me, but he chose to take the money. If this gunman had stayed on his knees and close to God then Satan would never had a foothold in this man's life to cause him to do the things that he did. As for the people dying, how sad and awful that is, but they were in church, praising and worshipping our Lord and Saviour can you imagine praising him one minute and looking into His eyes the next? Sometimes, I say we can't blame Satan for everything that goes wrong, but then I think he has only a limited amount of time left and then he is done. He is about his business, taking souls to hell with him, and he does his job extremely well...if us Christians would do our jobs as good as satan so many of these horrific incidents that are taking place would not take place. We want to blame God but how much am I or you really doing to stop satan?

But the bible overwhelmingly states that god predetermined everything; those verses far outnumber the verses that talk about free will. Praying for god to come into your life and the lives of your children is asking God to do that and the bible says that if you ask god for anything he will do it. Even in the bible 'Lucifer' doesn't kill anybody except in the book of Job and even there he has to ask god's permission; he didn't act on his own free-will and the whole Job thing was some cruel cosmic bet. Bottom line, after those those people praised and glorified god, they died.

God made satan, that is, if the story is even true. I'm doubting at the moment whether anything in the bible is anything more than man-made stories minus any factual truth.

Hypathia, I have a question for you. Do you know what salvation is? I'm asking this question out of love, or what I feel God would have me ask you. Have you ever prayed the prayer of salvation? Have you ever knealt at a altar(at church or one you made at home), and prayed and asked Jesus to come into your heart, and felt it when He did? Have you ever asked Him to forgive you of your sins, and felt it when He did? Have you ever cried so hard praying for the forgiveness of sins that the tears(and I mean big rolling tears) just flowed so uncontrollably and it felt so good that they did flow like that? Have you ever gotten up and felt changed and decided from that moment on that you and Jesus were going to make you a new person? If you have then you know that the Bible is real and every word is true. If you have then you know that God is still in charge and knows exactly what He is doing. I didn't finish my point on my earlier reply about Golgotha being made from the beginning. God knew before He made this world and man that we were going to mess up, and yet He still made us. Why? Because He knew He was going to love us know matter what, just like when we have kids we know they are going to be a handful, but we want to have something to love. When God made Golgotha don't you imagine that there had to be tears in His eyes, knowing what the purpose of that hill was going to be? We watch unthinkable things happen on a daily basis, and we have all asked God why? But He has been there, He sees the same thing we see, and He has felt the same things we have felt. When Jesus was dying on the cross, He asked My God, My God why hast thou forsaken me, watching Jesus dye on the cross was too much for God, He had to turn his face away. He knew it was going to happen yet He still created the world, that hill, and the tree to supply the means for which Jesus was to be hung and die for OUR sins. He gave us a road map(the Bible) to get to heaven, but some people don't read it and therefore cause detours for themselves and us, and because of that terrible things happen, but it is not God's fault. I'm praying for you, the devil is like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour, he is trying to devour you right now with doubt, don't let him win. I love you and I am praying for you.

Yes I've done all those things and yet I know I'd never kill my child and I'd never allow a friend to die at the hands of a crazy person if I had it within my power to stop it. The Bible is suppose to be real and true and yet I find myself more and more questioning this because the promises in it are not kept. I am increasingly drawn back to Isaiah 45:7 and the FACT that it all goes back to god because satan was made by god and the bible says satan does nothing without the permission of god....so I'm left with this, god is the beginning and the end of everything including evil............so how can He really be good? The more I read the Bible the less it makes sense. I feel uncomfortable saying these things but I feel more uncomfortable making up excuses and engaging in cherry picking verses that contradict each other. {Faith verses predestination for example}

I get the impression that people think the devil is just as powerful as God and that just doesn't wash. What if we're just a bunch of puppets down here for the amusement and entertainment of God? That scares me.