• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

satan wants us in hell because every person who goes to hell is a victory for the devil, he thinks he wins. What satan fails to realize is that he has already been defeated when Jesus resurrected from the dead. his head was crushed.

Next time satan reminds you of your past remind him of his future!

And there it is!!!!! :blink: And the worst part, people are willingly following.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

For one thing, he's jealous because he blew it for himself, and wants to take as many of us with him as possible. Maybe he figures misery loves company.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I'm not sure if satan wants us in hell to be where he is or if he just wants us to be away from God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  421
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I'm not sure if satan wants us in hell to be where he is or if he just wants us to be away from God.

Good post.

I was reading this thread and thinking about it.

Hell is the alternative to life and love in the eternity of Jesus Christ, and for those who are in Jesus Christ there is no hell. Satan hates with an anger that is all the more because satan was defeated on the cross and lives in his own hell because of that fact.

Satan hates Jesus Christ Son of God who is God and all who are in Christ with God.

But I suppose the motivation is not so important as the actuality. In Christ we are one with God and safe. Outside of Christ we are the saliva of satan.

Satan, like a vicious spider, actually enjoys the pleasure that comes from feeding on those who otherwise would be safe in Christ. A personal lust for evil and the infliction of an eternity of pain as we struggle with life that makes no lasting sense unless it is in Christ Jesus.

Not preached much in today's age, but the alternatives to life in Christ are so horrible that there seems no alternative to the worlds in the Bainbridge hymn:

"Nothing in my hands I bring.

Simply to the cross I cling."

Surely the cry of all who recognise the alternatives is "What must I do to be saved."

Nowhere else am I safe from the mandibles of evil except in the arms of Jesus.

Why does satan want us in hell with him, What are we to him, Shouldn't it be between him and God alone, What do we have to do with it.

:emot-hug:

Great Questions Dear Sister

:blink:

A Few Thoughts

Maybe Satan Thinks He Can Kill Off All Of Mankind And Make God A Lier

I Really Don't Know Him All That Well

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 24:21-22

Maybe God Allows Us To Share In His Victory Because He Is Our Daddy And He Really Really Loves His Kids

I Have His Book And His Son In My Heart And I Know He Smiles And Watches Over You And Me!

The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:10-11

God Loves Mankind

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them.... Genesis 1:27-28

And Satan Hates Mankind

And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. 1 Chronicles 21:1

God Is Truth

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

And Satan Lies

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

God Wins

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

And Satan Swims

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:9-10

So Let His Light Shine In

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:20-21

Say Yes And God Is Kin

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. Revelation 21:7

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  220
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/28/1966

'cause he knows he's on his way out and doomed, and he wants to take as many of God's children and God's creation out along the way.

And I don't think those in Hell will be able to see one another there. It is a lonely vacuum of a place where not even the light of the burning fires can penetrate the darkness of the depths there.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Satan is wanting a family of his own. Satan stole the whole of the family of God that was to be born through Adam but we all know the story how Satan decieved Eve and Adam ate and the curses came and when this happened everyone that was to be born was born in sin so Satan stole what belong to God his family but God bought us back from the curse as his Son Jesus was the ransom price that bought us back.

Satan has no family like God any more in whom he seeks to be like. Satan still wants what belongs to God and he plays on our sinful nature as it didn't pass away when we were born again and the ones that are unregenerated still only have one nature being the sinful nature and they are still in bondage to Satan.

So, the way I see it, is there are some that still belong to Satan as he wants all he can get into his family. God wanted a family of His own in the beginning and Satan wanted a family like God so he stole the whole of the human race that would ever be born in the earth as Satan wanted a family of his own.

OC

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

'cause he knows he's on his way out and doomed, and he wants to take as many of God's children and God's creation out along the way.

And I don't think those in Hell will be able to see one another there. It is a lonely vacuum of a place where not even the light of the burning fires can penetrate the darkness of the depths there.

So, sooo TRUE

:thumbsup:

OC

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

God made hell for the devil and his followers. His followers will be imprisoned there with him whether the devil wants them there or not.

The Lake of Fire, is the eternal Hell and perdition of wicked men, demons, fallen angels, and all rebellious creatures of all ages who have ever rebelled against God, and who have refused to repent when they could have. It is called "The Gehenna of Fire" and is always translated Hell (Matt. 5:22, 29, 30; 10:28; 18:9; 23:15, 33; Mark 9:43-45, 47; Luke 12:5; James 3:6).

This prison is also called "the second death, which is the lake of fire" (Rev. 2:11; 20:6, 14). This final Hell was prepared for the devil and all his angels (Matt. 25:41-46), and for all other rebells, and it is ETERNAL in duration (Rev. 14:9-14; 20:10-15; Isa. 66:22-24; Matt. 25:46). There is no record in Scripture of anyone being the lake of fire at present. Scripture does show that the beast and the false prophet will be the first to be cast into it. This will happen before the Millennium (Rev. 19:20). They will still be there 1,000 years later when the devil and all other rebells will be cast into it (Rev. 20:10-15).

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

satan wants us in hell because every person who goes to hell is a victory for the devil, he thinks he wins. What satan fails to realize is that he has already been defeated when Jesus resurrected from the dead. his head was crushed.

Doesnt he already know that he will lose and that fuels his rage and makes him work his evil ways with every bit of energy he has? It was always my understanding that he is defeated, he KNOWS he is defeated and canno win, he fears the day of his punishment and so thats why he is so vigilaint in his 'affairs'.

Next time satan reminds you of your past remind him of his future!
That is going straight into my signature, :th_praying: . :emot-heartbeat: