Chiquita

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

But couldn't there be a "doorway" (truly no pun intended!) that would give them the right to be there--like what can happen with a person?

:emot-questioned:

No. Demons have no 'right' to be anywhere unless they're welcome. Demons are not the spirits of the dead.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

From being involved I would caution you to make sure of yourself before accosting a Demon. They are not all the same. Jesus had specifically given the Apostles the authority over the demons...... but....

019Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?" 20And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you. 21["But this kind does not go out except by prayerand fasting."]

NASB

When you start a fight, make sure you're prayed up enough to finish it. It's doable for any Christian who is filled with the Holy Spirit, but make sure of yourself before you start.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

Demons can't stay in Jesus' domain. If you order them out in His name they must go; remember, they believe in Him and tremble at His name. A lot of people scoff at the notion of demons being real. I'm here to testify that they are, indeed, real. I've only encountered one that I could see but, thankfully, I wasn't afraid because I know that I'm living under the protection of the Lord. They have no power over me. Chiquita, you only need to walk about that house rebuking satan and his minions in the name of Jesus and ordering them out. The only effect this ever has on me personally is the cold, cold chill that starts at my feet and travels up into my hair; it happens every time I do this! Call on the Lord and take control over your house, sister. I will pray for you and your family. :blink:
amen i agree with you, stand firm in your faith and claim the blood of jesus and commard then or it to go,

Guest Tangomar

Pray and fast... Read Ephesians 6: 12-17 and stand on the Word of GOD... we are more than overcomers.. demons have to flee from Believers who send them away in the Name of Jesus Christ... move away if you want ..but fear NOT .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

High

from what i am picking up is this you need to get your pastor and sevral of the elders and have them pray over the house

i have done this in every place i have rented i have a jar of oil and i go over the house and i place oil over were i lay my hands

we also did this in the philippines a pastor brought a house which is very old and in some of the places i found my self in with pastor harvey i had to duck he was very small so he had no problem

8 of us went threw the house and we prayed in the hal way the kitchen the tolets and the bed rooms and the base ment

i got word that peace has fallen on the house and when the female tennants have their family or friends come over they say how peace full it is and dont want to leave

demons can only have control if you alow them to have control you are gods child you are covered in his blood and you have te authority to cast out demons in Jesus name

Mark 16

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe in my name they will cast out demons they wil speak in new tongues

18 they will pick up serpants with their hands and if they drink any deadly poison it wil not hurt them they wil lay their hands on the sick and they will recover

you have god on your side and god wil not let no harm come towards you your mother and towards your children while you are staying in that house

what has happend is simple you have allowed you self to believe the demon has one and satan is playing on your emotions

in some parts of the philippines i travel with my fiancee we constantly depend on god their is one island that is very occultic and when ever my fiancee visits the christians on this island the witches and warlocks run for the hills one lady hissed at my fiancee and tried to put a curse on her she simply said in jesus name i rebuke you devil you have no hold over me i commmand you to leave this women this women the women was not willing to let go of the spirits hold over her she bolted shouting i know who you are

i prayed over this ladys sons room with some of the leaders in my church and it was my first taste of how powerful prayer is i felt the spirit leave as it passed me and one of the elders the elder said to me did you feel the spirit leave i said yeh i also said my heart was thumping real hard due to comming out off the occult the son had occultic pictures in his room he had 5 skulls with candels in them and had satanic symbols

her friends would complaine saying they feel un easy and would never stay long

know their is peace in the house and her son gave his life to god and got rid off everything he had when her friends come over they have said they no longer feel uncomfterbal and have said they sence the holy spirits pressence and very peac full

dont give in dont be afraid cover that house in his blood and stand on the spot were that man is to be burried and tell him in jesus name you wil not terroise me or my mother or my kids and place oil over the spot

when i am praying i simply put oil over the arch ways or posts and i do this in every room i also place oil over the back door and front door and over the garage and if you have a basement do it and in the man holes

be strong sister do not let fear grab hold off you

God bless from damo

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

Thank you to all who have given great advice. I truly have no idea why this thing is here. Ever since we moved here everyone seems to say the same thing; this house is uncomfortable. We are faithful Christians, no need to examine my Christianity or my mother's. I have casted out demons before. When someone that claims to be a Christian but isn't and is actually into the occult comes over, I know it because they bring those in with them and I end up having to cast them out later that day. I'm NOT afraid of them; PERIOD! When I command them to leave in the name of Jesus; they do! This is the problem; this one wont leave! I've realize -thanks to your replies- that it is NOT the man who died here but a demon that disguises himself as such. They ARE such liars! Definitely!

I'm going to go ahead and ask my church to come and pray from room to room. I have anointing oil and am going to try to pour some around the area where this man's bones are so that the demon will leave. I am also going to do all of this with fasting. If all is still not peaceful or I do not feel this thing leave, I'm just going to move out. I want peace!

Again, thank you all for your advice and prayers!!!

I'll keep you updated and pls continue to pray for us!

Chiquita

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Chiquita

I will definitely continue to pray for you and yours, Chiquita. Don't give in, stay strong; you can beat this thing in the name of the Lord. :beehive:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Thank you to all who have given great advice. I truly have no idea why this thing is here. Ever since we moved here everyone seems to say the same thing; this house is uncomfortable. We are faithful Christians, no need to examine my Christianity or my mother's. I have casted out demons before. When someone that claims to be a Christian but isn't and is actually into the occult comes over, I know it because they bring those in with them and I end up having to cast them out later that day. I'm NOT afraid of them; PERIOD! When I command them to leave in the name of Jesus; they do! This is the problem; this one wont leave! I've realize -thanks to your replies- that it is NOT the man who died here but a demon that disguises himself as such. They ARE such liars! Definitely!

I'm going to go ahead and ask my church to come and pray from room to room. I have anointing oil and am going to try to pour some around the area where this man's bones are so that the demon will leave. I am also going to do all of this with fasting. If all is still not peaceful or I do not feel this thing leave, I'm just going to move out. I want peace!

Chiquita

Demons are territorial--they are a spiritual governmental force we contend with in this world. There are places that they will inhabit as well as people. It is entirely possible that you are living in a place where they have been given free reign by former dwellers. That is why we anoint our homes.

I have done that as well as the perimeter of my property--because our family has had dealings with the demonic that have remained in a place where the previous tenants or owners have lived---more than once. Who knows what a former inhabitant has been involved with?

You do well to anoint each threshold of each room, closet, cubby! Do a perimeter walk of the property and vocally announce that the property belongs to Jesus Christ and all within its border will serve Him and prosper in Him.

I will pray about this for you. God bless!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/21/1973

:beehive: Hello!

The devil can produce sights and miracles and "foresights". There are demons and they are spiritual beings. They do it to you to make you lose faith. Don't take your eyes away from our Lord Jesus, for He has conquered all. He is Victorious and He is interceding for God's people. Hebrews 4:15-16

Claim the protection of the blood of Jesus, and say it aloud whenever you feel fear or see it coming. You need to submit all your thoughts to God. Please do not believe anybody who claims "gifts" but not saved by the Blood.

Do not be overcome by fear. "For of whom a man is overcome, of the same he is brought in bondage." 2 Peter 2:19b

God is Almighty, Ruler and King.

Be strong in the Lord,

Ning :73_73:

:) Hello!

The devil can produce sights and miracles and "foresights". There are demons and they are spiritual beings. They do it to you to make you lose faith. Don't take your eyes away from our Lord Jesus, for He has conquered all. He is Victorious and He is interceding for God's people. Hebrews 4:15-16

Claim the protection of the blood of Jesus, and say it aloud whenever you feel fear or see it coming. You need to submit all your thoughts to God. Please do not believe anybody who claims "gifts" but not saved by the Blood.

Do not be overcome by fear. "For of whom a man is overcome, of the same he is brought in bondage." 2 Peter 2:19b

God is Almighty, Ruler and King.

Be strong in the Lord,

Ning :)

Good post.

Welcome to the boards. :thumbsup: