Rick-Parker

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, Obama is a sort of John the baptist for the AC.  Blessed are those that see.  These last 7 heads are all blasphemous to God. God saved them for last. Though  one must understand that things happen in the spirit world that you cannot see outright.  Unlike John the baptist-  who straight forward told his followers to follow Jesus -   Obama's spiritual (Father) counterpart has set him up to make a nation of Christians vote for anyone that can turn things around from his disasters and his divisions and violence he has spawned whether with the children of Ishmael  (Muslims) that are the violent offspring of Abraham.. or with minorities that are killing the honorable police forces.  Satan is (Smart) and his goal (because he knows he has a short time) is to take as many Christians as possible with him into his own destruction. So he has Obama to make things (Not right) so (you)  will fall for the coming one that says he will (Make it right again)  You have to understand.. Satan knows he cannot win...  so at the end he throws his own children (under his own bus) to set this up.. Will you go with him.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well I don't think we actually know who Obama is and where he came from....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

56 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Are you somehow seeing all this in the 'spirit' world?

That term "spirit world" alarms me.  Spirit world for me denotes demons and the dark side.  I don't even want to entertain it.

RustyAngeL

Principalities and powers

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

That is what is meant.  and this

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet

You see... these principalities are spirits that enter into these kings (presidents),  they guide them like puppets and they (the human host) actually do not even know it. They just do their fathers bidding because these last time presidents are not children of God.   These evil spirits are in the spirit world invisible but can enter or exit a man through the mouth only.  A spirit from God enters and exits through a persons ears only.  From this you will know if you have a demon or a messenger from God.

Guest Robert
On 7/26/2016 at 8:31 PM, Eoreris said:

Yes, Obama is a sort of John the baptist for the AC.  Blessed are those that see.  These last 7 heads are all blasphemous to God. God saved them for last. Though  one must understand that things happen in the spirit world that you cannot see outright.  Unlike John the baptist-  who straight forward told his followers to follow Jesus -   Obama's spiritual (Father) counterpart has set him up to make a nation of Christians vote for anyone that can turn things around from his disasters and his divisions and violence he has spawned whether with the children of Ishmael  (Muslims) that are the violent offspring of Abraham.. or with minorities that are killing the honorable police forces.  Satan is (Smart) and his goal (because he knows he has a short time) is to take as many Christians as possible with him into his own destruction. So he has Obama to make things (Not right) so (you)  will fall for the coming one that says he will (Make it right again)  You have to understand.. Satan knows he cannot win...  so at the end he throws his own children (under his own bus) to set this up.. Will you go with him.  

If Obama is the AC's "John the Baptist", then Satan aimed low and settled for very little. I have no doubt that Obama is very much of this world and that he has only his own interests in mind. That said, the AC will be someone who is incredibly intelligent; he will be Satan's "Masterpiece" and be everything this fallen world is seeking in a "messiah" (as opposed to the one true Messiah, Jesus Christ).

On 7/27/2016 at 4:37 PM, Eoreris said:

Principalities and powers

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

That is what is meant.  and this

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet

You see... these principalities are spirits that enter into these kings (presidents),  they guide them like puppets and they (the human host) actually do not even know it. They just do their fathers bidding because these last time presidents are not children of God.   These evil spirits are in the spirit world invisible but can enter or exit a man through the mouth only.  A spirit from God enters and exits through a persons ears only.  From this you will know if you have a demon or a messenger from God.

" These evil spirits are in the spirit world invisible but can enter or exit a man through the mouth only. A spirit from God enters and exits through a persons ears only "? Um...exactly what scripture passage do we find that in?

In fact, when I check scripture, I found this:

" When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance." (Acts 2:1-4, NASB, emphasis mine)

Not to mention that the Dragon is Satan, who is already a spirit and doesn't exactly have a physical body per se. So I'd really like to know where you're getting this, and the scriptural basis that specifically states that "evil spirits only enter and exit through the mouth" and "God's spirit only enters and exits through the ears".

One other thing: a messenger from God will not contradict what God has already spoken in Scriptural canon. That's how we know where a "spirit" comes from. We are told not to trust the spirits but to test them to see if they are from God.

It is from personal 30 plus years of experience.  In my earlier years I had both.  An evil spirit attacked within a dream.. Audible voices with plenty of 4 letter words and threats to kill me.. I would be almost voice paralized.. And with a hard slur I would rebuke it  "In the name of Jesus"  It would leave and you could physically feel it leave out of the mouth as it cursed.  Some spirits felt like a dark warm murky feel.  They also entered and exited by the mouth. .. The violent ones simulated virtual dreams of them sticking a knife in my throat.. but after several rebuke slurs they leave..  All spirits from God all make a startleing electrical type (pop) shock in your ears and usually after you awake from a dream vision as you lay there pondering the incredible things you just seen.  God - to me  came as an ear audible  lightning strike that repeated getting faster like a machine gun until it was one big roar that turned into a voice that literally sounded like someone playing a trumpet horn placed directly into the (ear)  His voice sounded like one of those old movies where a Roman leader with huge authority speaking to a large crowd..  The answer is the messengers of God will not defile themselves with entrance and exits the same as with the demons so God gave them seperate ways.. The unclean cannot go into the ears. they are banned and by force obey.  The Pentecost  event  the Holy spirit entered in through the tops of their heads and the men spoke out of their mouths.  The Holy spirit did not enter their mouths but the Holy spirit uses the man's mouth to speak out in that one direction only. 

Edited by Eoreris

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  1

Worthy Network is NOT a 501c3 organization.

Praise YAH

Day 26 Here

Considering  - Not being able to buy or sell without The number of the beast, Which Is Also the number of a man.

Buy and sell the Gospel

Go to those that sell and buy from them said the wise to the foolish. Matthew 25:9

Buy the Truth and sell it not Proverbs 23:23

In order to sell the truth, 98%+ of amerika's churches have succumbed to the beast, by becoming a corporation of the state

the number of the beast 501 > 6 c3 > 6

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred Sixty and six. Revelation 13:18

Two Jewish researchers published an article two months before obama became the nominee for the democrats in 2008, and they said that obama who has a gematria of 501 in Hebrew would become the next president of the USA by Jewish hands..The republished article Jewish Perspective in this link http://www.kolhator.org.il/Va'yechi.php

detailed history of events that have followed their prediction since, they also said he was a muslim

I read the article for the first time in 2010 after hearing the researchers being interviewed by Tamar Yonah

Then I went to google translate and translated Barry Soetoro into Hebrew

Put it in this Hebrew value calculator and 501, they had only done Barack Hussein Obama, also 501,

http://www.numberman.net/Hebrew_Gem_Calculator.html

obama accepted the nomination of the democratic party for president on a replica of the temple of pergamon, the seat of satan in denver Colorado, a giant white horse on the stadium. Revelation 2:12-13

Shortly after becoming president, he is given a Prize, stephanos crown Revelation 6:2

obama was awarded the nobel peace prize on 10/9/2009 for two speeches he made earlier that year, one in turkey the other in egypt, bho said in both speeches that the parties need to live up to their agreement, the obligations as he put it of "the roadmap for peace" two states in Israel which he mentioned in both, and that it was his goal and that of the united states to make it happen.

and in both speeches, obama said this is for peace and security to come to the region 1 Thessalonians 5:3, confirming the covenant with many Daniel 9:27 the covenant of death Isaiah 28:18

10/9/2009 was The Last Day of Sukkot on YAH's Calendar, Hoshanah Rabbah, The Final Sealing of Judgement. Haggai 2:1 Haggai 2:6 The Great Day John 7:37 (21st day of the 7th month)

Then obama went to Israel for the first time to be given the nations highest honor for a civilian ' the presidential medal of distinction' (exactly 1260 days from the day that he was given the nobel peace prize) on 3/21/13 in the evening, a new biblical day

3/21/13 was exactly four days before the Jewish Passover

This is the day when Yeshua came riding into Jerusalem, called the triumphant entry

The lamb was brought into the house 4 days before Passover to be inspected for blemishes

YESHUA was inspected for four days, and was crucified, and no sin was found in Him, blameless, No blemishes

John 5:43 says it all

Then add 1290 days to 3/21-22/2013 and you Land on YOM TERUAH 2016 The Feast of Trumpets. Daniel 12:11

2 day window since he was given the prize in the evening, another day

Eventually All things will be completed in One Year

For it is the day of YHVH's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. Isaiah 34:8

Does the year of vengeance begin on YOM TERUAH 2016, I don't know for sure.

bho's b-day is the 216th day of the year 6x6x6

The last time the Illinois lottery (2x) daily pick 3 was 666, was on the day obama was elected the first time

the zip code for where he was a community activist 60606

his name in Hebrew ' lightning from heaven' Luke 10:18

bho has syrian ancestry, the 10th legion that destroyed the temple were syrian conscripts into the roman military.

10 rulers have received no kingdom, but will for one hour (10 Fema Governors)

deadly wound, the near financial collapse of 2008-2009

Everything was going on as usual, until the rain came

As in the days of Noah Luke 21:35

Noah and his family were in the Ark for 364 days and exited on the 365th

If the Sword come, there will not be any blood on my hands

Ezekiel 33:3-4

~~~~~~~

Daniel Chapter 7

When the roman empire collapsed, ten nations arose from the western empire, the head of the beast

and another little horn came up after them and plucked up three

~~~

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. Daniel 7:8

A1 - Z26

There were three = 163

England France Spain = 163

barack hussein obama = 163

One hundred sixty three = 261 = The united states of america

address of bohemian grove '20601' The place where the Manhattan project originated

163 is the first number spelled out that equals 261 in standard English Gematria

The Revolutionary War = 270

The Louisiana Purchase = 225

The Spanish American War = 225

270+225+225 = 720

Daniel 7:20

And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

And YHWH answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make IT plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth IT.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end IT shall speak, and not lie: though IT tarry, wait for IT; because IT will surely come, IT will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:2-3

Manna ~ What is IT

Also Fulfilling Revelation 2:17, 1 Corinthians 13:10, Daniel 12:9

There is A lot more @ http://TheTimesOfTheNations.net

Edited by Ebed~232

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

The anti-christ is the Islamic "Mahdi"