Jacqueline

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I personally don't think it's a matter of win or lose. I think it's about love or hate.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I became a Christian and a few months after I saw things in my home while I was awake and in my dreams that held me in fear of going home at night. I use to open my front door stand in my door way and stare up the stairs the lead to the second floor for a few moments before I would make my self go in and close the door. As I grew with Christ my fear disappeared and so did they. (Thank you Father.) They may be gone, but the image of them is still in my head. My demons, the ones I saw while a wake looked almost like a spider, but they had leggs all over their bodies and was really hairy. The smallest one I saw was the size of a grapefruit. They seem to just sit on the walls of my bedroom as I lay in bed doing nothing, just there. I'm not stupid enough to believe that. They were there for a reason. The one and only one I saw in my dreams was a little boy. About five, really beautiful except for the eyes. He himself didn't really scary me it was his eyes. It held so much hate. This little boy is the reason I ran back to church and Jesus Christ. He scared me so bad one night that I ran down my steps and fell to my knees in my kitchen weeping. I think that night was the only time I've ever prayed with everything in me to Jesus. I don't know if I explained that right, but I think my whole body and soul cried out to Jesus. That was the last of that little satan. Amen. Have any of you ever seen a demon? If you have what did it look like?

God Bless

Jacqueline

As I grew with Christ my fear disappeared and so did they.  (Thank you Father.) 

Same here.

I personally don't think it's a matter of win or lose. I think it's about love or hate.

G-d hates alot of things. Its whether you listen to His Son or the world.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Humans have an ability through Christ to repent, fallen angels have made there choices, and thus they are fallen, and will forever be, they will always try to deceive, and do evil, God will not always allow them to.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

delete

Edited by 2bba

Guest Calamity

Sounds like that lady was possibly demonically influenced when she was doing that. Especially if she acted like she didn't know what she was doing. I bet that was weird!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Nope, only their eyes.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

Artsylady I've often wondered about that to. I know I should hate them as God do, but instead I find myself pitying them. How sad that they know the Lord and felt the fullness of him and yet was still able to be lead astray. Reminds me of us humans. Even the angels has to be aware of who they hing out with.

God Bless

Jacqueline

Guest ReflectionsofHim
I have a question.  Sounds weird, but is it possible for the fallen angels to recant and follow God instead of satan?  I know that's a dumb question.  But it seems stupid that they know they'll lose but keep fighting anyway.  Does the Bible address this anyway?

No. It isn't like we humans that have a free will and can choose and God's grace and mercy receives us if we were to stray and then come back...like the prodigal son. When Satan told God he was more powerful then He then God cast him out of Heaven and 1/3 of those angels chose to fall with him. It would be like God taking Satan back into Heaven...it's not going to happen. While I'm thinking about this, Sis, I just want to say that as far as ufos and "aliens" are concerned, the fallen angels are not demons. They are being used as entities by Satan and they are not holy angels, but you see that would defy God's truthful nature. What I mean is that if fallen angels were demons then that means that God created them to be demons to begin with and God didn't do that. They are still angels, not demons, but they are not holy entities any longer. Just thought I'd throw that in there while I was thinking about it. :P At any rate, what Satan and the 1/3 of those angels did is blasphemy and there is no turning back for them. This sets us aside from them in the forgiveness and grace department. Jesus shed His blood for US, not the enemy.

Love to you!!!

Ref

:hug:

Edited by ReflectionsofHim

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

Sounds like that lady was possibly demonically influenced when she was doing that. Especially if she acted like she didn't know what she was doing. I bet that was weird!

Yes it was. I don