light22

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

i'll make sure I spend all my life's savings before then.

Funny you should say that.I know people from a "religion" who do not believe in higher education for their children because the end is so near.They even went so far as to overspend and max out their credit cards before the last predicted "end". :blink:

Living like there will be no tomorrow is great if we are doing God's will.

Romans 13:8

Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

I know it is almost impossible to live by this standard, but it is still what we should strive for. To max your credit because you think the world is coming to an end is wrong on so many fronts.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

Light 22, I must have missed that part in my bible. :whistling: I must try and read it more than I do :emot-hug:

You are absolutely correct! see http://may-212011.com

The first thing that I read when I clicked on your link was "Am I Crazy?" I agree, they are crazy!! :24:

Any body who thinks that we are having great tribulation is being self deceived. We ain't seen nothing yet. When there is no food in the grocery stores, no tap water, no electricity, no jobs, no money to buy anything because it is no good and I could go on down the line. Then you can say that we are in great tribulation. Look at those millions of folks in Pakistan. They have nothing. They can't feed themselves, they have no homes, no jobs, no money, they are now living out side in the weather and the rain just keeps coming. Don't you realize that there are Christians who are suffering all of the same great tribulation as the rest of Pakistan? America has a judgment coming for murdering 50,000,000,000 babies, electing a godless man to be our leader. Taking God out of our laws and awareness. Letting paganism grow and take over our God given country. Islam is the fastest growing religion in America today. WAKE UP FOLKS WE ARE SHRINKING IN NUMBERS AND GOD is going to punish our country for what we have done to it and if you think you are going to be raptured out before the judgment comes you better think again. All of those Christians in Pakistan didn't go anywhere did they? They are still there! But they have a much better grasp on faith then we do because we are so spoiled we think that we are untouchable. Remember this. It rains on the just and the unjust so look for it because the rain is coming folks.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

Light 22, I must have missed that part in my bible. :whistling: I must try and read it more than I do :emot-hug:

The first thing that I read when I clicked on your link was "Am I Crazy?" I agree, they are crazy!! :24:

Any body who thinks that we are having great tribulation is being self deceived. We ain't seen nothing yet. When there is no food in the grocery stores, no tap water, no electricity, no jobs, no money to buy anything because it is no good and I could go on down the line. Then you can say that we are in great tribulation. Look at those millions of folks in Pakistan. They have nothing. They can't feed themselves, they have no homes, no jobs, no money, they are now living out side in the weather and the rain just keeps coming. Don't you realize that there are Christians who are suffering all of the same great tribulation as the rest of Pakistan? America has a judgment coming for murdering 50,000,000,000 babies, electing a godless man to be our leader. Taking God out of our laws and awareness. Letting paganism grow and take over our God given country. Islam is the fastest growing religion in America today. WAKE UP FOLKS WE ARE SHRINKING IN NUMBERS AND GOD is going to punish our country for what we have done to it and if you think you are going to be raptured out before the judgment comes you better think again. All of those Christians in Pakistan didn't go anywhere did they? They are still there! But they have a much better grasp on faith then we do because we are so spoiled we think that we are untouchable. Remember this. It rains on the just and the unjust so look for it because the rain is coming folks.

While I agree with most of what you said, I think your abortion figure is wrong. There aren't even fifty billion people in the whole world today.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Sounds like the making of a great thread!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

While I agree with most of what you said, I think your abortion figure is wrong. There aren't even fifty billion people in the whole world today.

OOPS it looks like I got carried away with the zeros.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Well, gee, I certainly hope it's not May 21, 2011 because I'm set to graduate about a week before and I'd be horribly disappointed if I did all that college learning and didn't get to use it in the world to glorify the Lord. Oh well!

rolleyes.gif

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Maybe it's really not enough said.......

I have a question. Lets say just for the sake of discussion the OP is correct....... so what????

Any of us could be run down and killed tomorrow by a runaway garbage truck (or some other suitable disaster). So what should we be doing to prepare for that date in 2011 that we shouldn't have done to prepare for the possibility of the garbage truck tomorrow????

It seems to me that putting any date in the future for the rapture might give a false sense that a person had time to be ready that any of us might actually not have........ and that seems extremely dangerous to teach even if it could possibly be true.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,867
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  228
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

" Remember this. It rains on the just and the unjust so look for it because the rain is coming folks. "

The rain it falls upon the just and on the unjust fella

But mainly on the just because the unjust stole the just's umbrella

I am going to rely on Gods word as my umbrella when the rains come .... no one can steal THAT away . :emot-highfive:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

WAKE UP FOLKS WE ARE SHRINKING IN NUMBERS

Speak for yourself. We are growing in number daily. 8 people baptized by our pastor in the last week alone.

This doom and gloom stuff does nothing to advance the Kingdom.

He is coming, get busy, and get positive.

Blessings

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

OOPS it looks like I got carried away with the zeros.

:P I've done it myself, more than once!