Guest man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I noticed that many believe that microchips would be used as the mark of the beast. I'm not saying this is wrong because the scripture on this is still closed to us and at the appointed time the scripture will open to us.

[Revelation 16:2]---And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a "Noisome" and "Grievous" Sore upon the men which had the "mark" of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image

I had heard somewhere that a lithtium(sp) chip if it was broken it would cause a very serious sore right where it was on the skin. I do not know if the microchips will cause this or not. But it was very interesting to me as I pondered the verse in Revelation 16:2

just thoughts of mine

oc

I guess they would have to all break open then......

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I noticed that many believe that microchips would be used as the mark of the beast. I'm not saying this is wrong because the scripture on this is still closed to us and at the appointed time the scripture will open to us.

[Revelation 16:2]---And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a "Noisome" and "Grievous" Sore upon the men which had the "mark" of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image

I had heard somewhere that a lithtium(sp) chip if it was broken it would cause a very serious sore right where it was on the skin. I do not know if the microchips will cause this or not. But it was very interesting to me as I pondered the verse in Revelation 16:2

just thoughts of mine

oc

Interesting observation....I have never heard that before.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

[Revelation 16:2]---And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a "Noisome" and "Grievous" Sore upon the men which had the "mark" of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image

I had heard somewhere that a lithium(sp) chip if it was broken it would cause a very serious sore right where it was on the skin. I do not know if the microchips will cause this or not. But it was very interesting to me as I pondered the verse in Revelation 16:2

just thoughts of mine

oc

I have heard what you are saying before and it does sound very much to be logical. However there is now an ink that can do the same thing that is literally put on just like a tattoo and can be read from four feet away. The micro chip was the same way only working from a short distance but to day Wal-Mart has tracked their merchandise in a store from 700 miles away via micro chip or RFID. If you want to learn more about this ink just put RFID tattoo into your computer and see where it takes you.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

just thoughts of mine

oc

When the first vial was poured out on all those who took the mark of the beast and worshipped the beast. (This is mere speculation on my part somethings in my study on the mark of the beast as I find prophecy interesting.)

It could be when the first vial is pour out on those who took the mark whatever that mark will be. But all of them could break at the same time and it could be that the "noisome" sound would be the cry of all those who took the mark. If those who took the mark in their foreheads their would be a "greiveous" sore.

The same would happen to those who took the mark in their right hand would also have a "grieveous" sore. So they all could break open and it could all be done at the same time on those who took the mark, worshipped the beast and his image.

oc

[Revelation 16:2]---And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a "Noisome" and "Grievous" Sore upon the men which had the "mark" of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image

I had heard somewhere that a lithium(sp) chip if it was broken it would cause a very serious sore right where it was on the skin. I do not know if the microchips will cause this or not. But it was very interesting to me as I pondered the verse in Revelation 16:2

just thoughts of mine

oc

I have heard what you are saying before and it does sound very much to be logical. However there is now an ink that can do the same thing that is literally put on just like a tattoo and can be read from four feet away. The micro chip was the same way only working from a short distance but to day Wal-Mart has tracked their merchandise in a store from 700 miles away via micro chip or RFID. If you want to learn more about this ink just put RFID tattoo into your computer and see where it takes you.

As I was reading your reply and got to the part about ink I immediatly thought of those in the book of Ezekiel as the angel was to go forth with an "ink horn"[/u'] then in Revelation the 144,ooo that were sealed this seal could have been done with an ink horn. And even the seal of the Holy Spirit which is the earnest of our inheritance in the book of Ephesians could have been done by an ink horn. So, the idea of using ink is very logical as well.

I was thinking at one time they would put some kind of micro-chip in new born babies at the hospital but, if that happens it want be for prophecy but for being able to keep track of everyone you can get a chip for your pets so they can be found. But "INK" is very very much a possibility.

I will type in my computer RFID tattoo and see what it brings up. Thanks

oc

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

just thoughts of mine

oc

As I was reading your reply and got to the part about ink I immediatly thought of those in the book of Ezekiel as the angel was to go forth with an "ink horn"[/u'] then in Revelation the 144,ooo that were sealed this seal could have been done with an ink horn. And even the seal of the Holy Spirit which is the earnest of our inheritance in the book of Ephesians could have been done by an ink horn. So, the idea of using ink is very logical as well.

I was thinking at one time they would put some kind of micro-chip in new born babies at the hospital but, if that happens it want be for prophecy but for being able to keep track of everyone you can get a chip for your pets so they can be found. But "INK" is very very much a possibility.

oc

In my studies I have come to the conclusion that the man with the ink horn is Jesus as He is alway discribed as an angel and as being dressed in white linen or just linen. That the ink horn is for blotting names out of the Book of Life. as well as marking the 144,000. That vision of Ezekiel is about the judgement of God.

Here is what I wrote in my book.

He cried also in my ears with a loud voice, saying

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

just thoughts of mine

oc

oc

You might not autght to have done that at two or three in the morning, it could disrupt your sleep for a while.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I believe the Mark of the Beast is the 666 chief deities of the world combined Religion.

You get mark of one of the deities and you become a member of the last Empire.

Guest Ken Rank

I have begun to see this whole thing differently than I have in the past. If you read the texts carefully, the number is the number of a MAN.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Another thought to this is that this isn't just ONE mark we can take, but many. Notice the word "or" repeated in the following verse:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So it's a mark, or the beasts name, or the number of his name. (His meaning the man's number which would come in the next verse as seen above in vs. 18??) And having any of the three qualifies.

So, might we be speaking about a numbering system, an account, from which we all exist from. Banking, medical, everything run through one central account which is numbered for each individual. And, should anyone desire to cut you off because you won't play well with others (not join in because you see it for what it is), you will not be able to buy or sell because you lack the account from which to operate?

Lastly, some of the older manuscripts have the number 616 instead of 666. This might be a possiblity for several reasons, but the main one being found here:

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Sound familiar? What are we to do with Torah?

Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Interestingly, 616 in Hebrew would have been written using letters to say 400, 200, 10, and 6. Those letters also correspond to words which mean, "Mark head and hand." (Yikes) So if we are to mark our head and hands with Torah, wouldn't the one who bears the false Torah want it to look closer to the truth? Not saying this is correct guys, just adding it in for discussion.

Peace.

Ken

• 4 weeks later...

Ken Rank' date='Oct 1 2009,

I have begun to see this whole thing differently than I have in the past. If you read the texts carefully, the number is the number of a MAN.

The number of a Man is 666 as scripture tells us :whistling:

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Not everyone has wisdom to read the scripture and get the understanding, as they will not have the knowledge to count the number of the beast :cool:

Another thought to this is that this isn't just ONE mark we can take, but many. Notice the word "OR" repeated in the following verse:
:24:

You are correct that there is only one mark that will only be taken in the Right Hand and the Forehead, The word "OR" falls in line with the scripures in Revelation 14: 1-8

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast, OR the number of his name.

You have call out all three of the three group that are theOR's again Revelation 14:1-8 as the three angels and their their work is told to us what the plan is again read in Revelation

So it's a mark, or the beasts name, or the number of his name. (His meaning the man's number which would come in the next verse as seen above in vs. 18??) And having any of the three qualifies.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Sound familiar? What are we to do with Torah?

Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Peace.

Ken

I really apreciate the depth of study in which you have shared with us here.