• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

To me, your focus seems to be about the logistics.

First off, impossible to determine how large or small the population will be in the near or distant future.

With a population the size we know of, the only feasible means would be to make people want to receive a mark, And he causeth all..., I'm thinking, as a few of the commentaries I read suggest, that it will be made more pleasing to have the mark as not. So, people will choose to have the mark.

I don't think it would take very long to set up multiple stations to apply the mark, especially with the help of the internet, one could simply make an appointment, at said appointment the necessary info would be punched in, the number assigned and applied( maybe a chip, or tatoo, anyones guess).

We just had a major election here in the US, hundreds of thousands of people went to the polls, all in a matter of days. Just off the top of my head, after they( the bad guys) had everything in place, I'm guessing a matter of months before the majority of the population would be tagged. Remember, these folks are going willingly. After all is said and done, less than a year and they will have total control and everyone marked, and along the way, babies will be marked at birth, so no worries about catch up. Fact is, I'm thinking , the baby marking will start before marking the masses.

Now for the unwilling, you , me, and a few others...theres a different story, but the bad guys will have the upper hand and in the end we will either capitulate of die.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because there is an established strategy to mark everyone does not mean everyone will be marked . . . or that the plan will fully be realized.

The Word uses the word, "all".

Revelation 13

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

The Word says it will happen, and I believe that.

Plus . . . I do am not persuaded it will go beyond the borders of the country that attempts to bring it to fruition.

That would mean that anyone who was against the "mark" could simply move and not have to worry about the wrath of God.

That's not what the bible says.

babies will be marked at birth, so no worries about catch up. Fact is, I'm thinking , the baby marking will start before marking the masses.

I want to address this first. I have to go do some things, I'll reply to the rest of your post later.

Do you believe God would condemn a soul to eternal damnation before that individual has a chance to get to know Him? Other than the Spirit of God and His Word, a new born baby is the purest thing we have on this planet.

In all honesty, can you see God pitching an innocent child into the Lake of Fire?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

I think it will be an implant and people will be lining up for miles to get a little computer chip shot into their hand of forehead. It could be done in a matter of a couple of weeks., However long it takes to get the population of the world vacinated.

However, it is likely that we will have evolved ecconomically to a degree that many will already have this computer chip installed, and it will just require reprogramming when they make their commitment to Mr. 666

Since babies and youth do not buy and sell, it is not likely they will be marked until the time comes for them to become consumers.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

babies will be marked at birth, so no worries about catch up. Fact is, I'm thinking , the baby marking will start before marking the masses.

I want to address this first. I have to go do some things, I'll reply to the rest of your post later.

Do you believe God would condemn a soul to eternal damnation before that individual has a chance to get to know Him? Other than the Spirit of God and His Word, a new born baby is the purest thing we have on this planet.

In all honesty, can you see God pitching an innocent child into the Lake of Fire?

I believe God desires all the world be saved, that's why Jesus died for it. I used to wonder about all those "folks who don't get a chance to be saved", does God have to let them slide into hell? After all, they didn't know. But picture this....at one time the world was filled with the knowledge of God. Many chose not to retain it and did not teach their children the truth. Generation after generation goes by and that civilzation forgets the true God completely. Darkness and ignorance cover their cities. That is hardly God's fault is it? He's doing all he can for mankind to be redeemed by using his people to spread the word. Also scripture does mention that people can look at nature and see God. If they hunger after truth, God will send it to them, if he has to send an angel to do it. Of course a child that takes the mark will not automatically be condemned to hell. I believe that all children are covered by the blood of Jesus before they reach the age of understanding. But why would a child need to take the mark of the beast? Do little children shop? Probably their parents, who do have the mark of the beast would have to do the shopping. What is the age limit to take the mark of the beast anyway.

None of us know for sure what the mark of the beast is....I for one hope that the rapture takes place before he gets here.

Of course a child that takes the mark will not automatically be condemned to hell.

I don't believe children will be marked.

But the Word is very clear as to what will happen to those who are.

But why would a child need to take the mark of the beast?

They wouldn't.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Once we go to a cashless society literally anything could be the mark. All they have to do is to freeze all accounts and not open them until you go to your local beast church and worship the beast and receive his mark.

The scripture would be fulfilled and you could even use a purple smiley face to accomplish it. Bible says it could be his mark, his name or the number of his name.

It also says that no one who's name is in the book of life will worship the beast or take his mark..... If you are born again and living as God will have you, you are very safe in the hands of the Father...... and Jesus says that no one can remove you from that hand....

Interesting to discuss, but one of those no big deal things for a born again christian.

What does logistics have to do with salvation???

You asked about the mark of the beast and how it could be carried out given the current population.

But to answer your question, no.

Now I got a question for you. As long as I have been coming here to Worthy, what have I ever said that would lead you to think to even ask me that question?

I think it will be an implant and people will be lining up for miles to get a little computer chip shot into their hand of forehead. It could be done in a matter of a couple of weeks., However long it takes to get the population of the world vacinated.

However, it is likely that we will have evolved ecconomically to a degree that many will already have this computer chip installed, and it will just require reprogramming when they make their commitment to Mr. 666

Since babies and youth do not buy and sell, it is not likely they will be marked until the time comes for them to become consumers.

Just to keep it lively....the verse also says slaves will be marked as well....how much shopping does a slave do???

Also, currently in the US, a child has to have a SS# before attending school, this includes kindergarden.

Why wouldn't the beast require something similar.

Another thought, I bought candy at the corner store when attending grade school, I can remember buying kites, toy soldiers, caps for my cap guns and various other items at the 5&10 when I was 8 years old.

Not too long ago I saw a kid who was not yet as tall as the counter buy a candy bar.

So maybe babies don't buy things, but kids do.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

To me, your focus seems to be about the logistics.

That