• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1958

Its something that can be scanned, as you pretty much can't buy anything nowadays without it being scanned for price..

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Please be advised that youtube links are not allowed on this site.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Since I think the beast is islam I went looking to see if there was something similar in their teachings and found (I'll have to find it again) that there is indeed a mark of islam, allahs name written on the forehead with letter symbols if I remember right. Supposedly islam, to counter act the 'false' sealing of the 144 thousand, all of islam, will be required to have the mark on their foreheads. Anyone not taking this will may be killed. Also I understand as the years go by and those who prostrate themselves faithfully seem to develop a black mark on their foreheads, thought that was interesting.

I have begun to read the Qur'an in an effort to fight against the false belief that there is such a thing as a moderate Muslim. So please if you could tell me where you got this info.

Walid Shoebat and Joel Richardson co-wrote a book called G-ds War On Terror. Also this past weekend Calvary Chapel had Shoebat for a speaker and he described the mark also. Theres another guy out there but vids of his are hard to find on the net his name is Mani Erfan, he does have a few youtubes, the titles are What Every Christian Should Know About Islam. For a really good (I think) biblical view as to why islam is the beast is Rico Cortes, he is a messianic or hebrew roots teacher but his biblical explanations are completely roted in scriptures, I can give you the links if you are interested. I will try and find the particular study about this and if I forget to post it please remind me. As far as the black mark goes you can find that with a google search there are many articles about that I believe.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Marananthanna,

I'm in agreement with you about Islam.

You said,

In summary, I would also like to say that if you are a true, Born Again follower of Christ, born again from above, from the work of Holy Spirit (not your own work, ie, your decision to come to Christ), you have no need to fear what the mark of the beast is as you are already standing on the Rock of the Truth and the true church will be removed when the Father's and the Son's Wrath is released... afterall we are not appointed to wrath.

Evidently you are putting your hope in a pretrib rapture.

The mark, the kingdom, and the system of the antichrist has been misunderstood and sensationalized.

The mark will be limited to the ten nation Islamic empire of the beast. The religion of the beast is here (Islam) and terrorism, otherwise known as the abominations of the earth, will bring tribulations opening day to the world.

So Americans, Europeans, etc will not be under his rule so there will be no mark for us anyway.

God will use the antichrist as an instrument of his wrath to bring Isreal back to himself.

And he will direct his wrath to those Muslim's who do not to repent of their abominations.

Not being appointed to wrath is a completely misunderstood thing to a pretribulationist and must be understood in the context that it's in.

Strongs says men are exposed to divine punishment and wrath is to undergo punishment and misery. The aversion of wrath is attributted to Christ also when he comes as Messianic judge.

1Th 5:9

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

In summary, I would also like to say that if you are a true, Born Again follower of Christ, born again from above, from the work of Holy Spirit (not your own work, ie, your decision to come to Christ), you have no need to fear what the mark of the beast is as you are already standing on the Rock of the Truth and the true church will be removed when the Father's and the Son's Wrath is released... afterall we are not appointed to wrath.

Sounds like confidence in the IP of tulips . . . .

• Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Please explain to me the words in bold. I came to Christ and asked him to come into my life and he did. I'm confused.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Since I think the beast is islam I went looking to see if there was something similar in their teachings and found (I'll have to find it again) that there is indeed a mark of islam, allahs name written on the forehead with letter symbols if I remember right. Supposedly islam, to counter act the 'false' sealing of the 144 thousand, all of islam, will be required to have the mark on their foreheads. Anyone not taking this will may be killed. Also I understand as the years go by and those who prostrate themselves faithfully seem to develop a black mark on their foreheads, thought that was interesting.

I have begun to read the Qur'an in an effort to fight against the false belief that there is such a thing as a moderate Muslim. So please if you could tell me where you got this info.

Massorite,

I watch a tv program called G-d's Learning Channel and part of the info from Shoebat was on that program. The owners just posted the show, its over an hour but worth the watch I think. Here the link in case you are interested. http://www.glc.us.com/stream/vod/?id=25&am...1709&q=High

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Please explain to me the words in bold. I came to Christ and asked him to come into my life and he did. I'm confused.

If you get a thread going on Calvinism, you'll just get tired of reading after fifty or sixty pages with no real conclusion.

Google Calvinism and read up on it for yourself, you'll save a lot of time and frustration.