Guest man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I didn't say to take this chip, I just gave different reasons not to. The mark of the beast can be either His mark, His name or the number of "His" name.

A chip is pretty much out of sight and is "your" number, not his. The chip does not resemble the description in the Word, and there are many things that can keep you from buying and selling besides a chip. don't focus on one thing before the time is here. We need to be watching for whatever it may be and not just focused on the chip.

I think if everyone reads this, they will be careful not to choose to implant a chip. http://www.antichips.com/cancer/albrecht-m...-full-paper.pdf

I might add that Katherine would agree with you about the chips being the mark....... I think it is dangerous for the both of you to say such things in an already made up mind way.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/12/1960

Right now the chips are harmless as they are not tied to the antichrist but who knows what the future holds

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

There will be three things men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist: The mark of Antichrist, his name, or the number of his name. What the Antichrist's name and mark will be is not stated in Scripture; but the number of his name is stated as being 666. Therefore, no man can now know his name or his mark and will never be able to know them untill the Antichrist comes. However, anyone now can know that 666 is the number of his name, as revealed in Revelation 13:18.

Right now the chips are harmless as they are not tied to the antichrist but who knows what the future holds

Their not harmless..... they can give you cancer.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

since when?

they are a small silicon chip embedded with a number, encased in a glass bead.......

it is proven that glass has no effect on the body, in fact, there has been at least one case where a hand full of marbles were sterilized and placed in a persons body in place of his appendix.... every time this person started to pass gas the marbles rumbled.....

these chips have been used in live stock since the early 1980's..... chances are really good that the beef you ate this week had a chip in it some time and the milk you are drinking also came from a cow with the chip in it......

I have never seen (prior to this thread) anything about the chip causing cancer.... If they were known to have been causing cancer, why are they still pushing to keep the process rolling...... even the RFID INK... for tattoos,

every one wants proof of stuff that is readily available in the Bible, so how about a bit of proof about the cancer......

back to the mark.....

many people think that it will be really obvious when the "mark" is brought out to be used.... remember how we got where we are now from the beginning...

the great deceiver... the great liar, the thief, the destroyer, the devil...... he will have even the most elect deceived.....

out of all the people I know that claim to be Christian, only a handful crack open their Bibles on a daily basis, the others may or may not even open it on Sunday morning at church, and some do not even bring it with them. even those that open it some do not even follow along with the readings, and even fewer yet, will stop and look up what the pastor is talking about, to verify that he is on track....

the chip, may or may not be the mark, I do not believe I will ever know.... however, I also believe that if it is.... then those that have taken it, even before THE anti christ comes about, they will not share in the flight out of here during the rapture.....

v.r.

mike

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

'other one' date='Sep 21 2009,

But also understand that Jesus told us that nothing could snatch us from the hands of the Father, so you can not be tricked into taking this mark. When it comes to pass, there will be a decision to make and you will know that decision.......

'other one,'

It is comforting to know God will not let us go from his hand. As you have said, above that we cannot be tricked into taking the mark one will say yes, or they will say, no. This train of thought is verified in the bible......

[Revelation 14:9-11]---And the third angel followed them, saying, with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and recieve his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, vs 10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the prescence of the holy angels, and in the prescence of the Lamb: vs 11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, (1)who worship the beast and (2)his image, and (3)whosoever receiveth the mark of his name

You can read in the 14th chapter from vs 1-8 before the verses I am using and you will read that two angels had already went forth one angel went forth and preached the gospel all over the earth everyone. So, no one is without excuse on the earth as they can't say, I never heard the gospel to make a decision because, they heard the everlating gospel

The second angel goes fourth and has another angel with him. The first one went forth and told the people on the earth to fear God and to worship the God that made heaven and earth the sea and the fountains of water, warning the people on the earth that the hour of his judgment is come and for them to give God glory for his our Creater. Then the other angel with followed after the first angel was finished. This angel went out telling the people on the earth that the destruction of Babylon had happened it was fallen and the reason the great city fell was because the city made every nation drink the wine of the wrath of babylon fornication (good info, on babylon studies)

Then we get up to the third angel who goes out speaking in a loud voice warning the people on the earth that if they worshipped the beast, and his image, or if they took or received the mark of the beast in their forehead, or in the hand. The angel also told what the fate of those who did this as they would drink of the wrath of God and they would be tormented with fire and brimstone in the prescence of God and the holy angels and their torment will continue day and night as they will have no rest. This will be the fate of those who worshipped the beast his image or takes the mark of the beast in their foreheads or in their hand.

The people on the earth will once again be without excuse for the angels of God preached the gospel all over the earth every nation, tribe and all people everyone will have a chance at salvation. Everyone on the earth was told to give God the glory as it was he that created the heavens, and the earth, the waters, and we should worship the Lord as he is our Creator as well.

These angels tell us that "all" will be warned on the earth not to worship the beast or take his mark in their forehead or their hand or they will face everlasting torment day and night forever.

I thought that their was scripture that said, that the mark of the beast was to be taken in the "forehead" or in the "right hand" But if this is correct or not, I'm not sure it just seems like scripture mentions the right hand.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

'other one,'

It is comforting to know God will not let us go from his hand. As you have said, above that we cannot be tricked into taking the mark one will say yes, or they will say, no. This train of thought is verified in the bible......

[Revelation 14:9-11]---And the third angel followed them, saying, with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and recieve his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, vs 10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the prescence of the holy angels, and in the prescence of the Lamb: vs 11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, (1)who worship the beast and (2)his image, and (3)whosoever receiveth the mark of his name

You can read in the 14th chapter from vs 1-8 before the verses I am using and you will read that two angels had already went forth one angel went forth and preached the gospel all over the earth everyone. So, no one is without excuse on the earth as they can't say, I never heard the gospel to make a decision because, they heard the everlating gospel

The second angel goes fourth and has another angel with him. The first one went forth and told the people on the earth to fear God and to worship the God that made heaven and earth the sea and the fountains of water, warning the people on the earth that the hour of his judgment is come and for them to give God glory for his our Creater. Then the other angel with followed after the first angel was finished. This angel went out telling the people on the earth that the destruction of Babylon had happened it was fallen and the reason the great city fell was because the city made every nation drink the wine of the wrath of babylon fornication (good info, on babylon studies)

Then we get up to the third angel who goes out speaking in a loud voice warning the people on the earth that if they worshipped the beast, and his image, or if they took or received the mark of the beast in their forehead, or in the hand. The angel also told what the fate of those who did this as they would drink of the wrath of God and they would be tormented with fire and brimstone in the prescence of God and the holy angels and their torment will continue day and night as they will have no rest. This will be the fate of those who worshipped the beast his image or takes the mark of the beast in their foreheads or in their hand.

The people on the earth will once again be without excuse for the angels of God preached the gospel all over the earth every nation, tribe and all people everyone will have a chance at salvation. Everyone on the earth was told to give God the glory as it was he that created the heavens, and the earth, the waters, and we should worship the Lord as he is our Creator as well.

These angels tell us that "all" will be warned on the earth not to worship the beast or take his mark in their forehead or their hand or they will face everlasting torment day and night forever.

I thought that their was scripture that said, that the mark of the beast was to be taken in the "forehead" or in the "right hand" But if this is correct or not, I'm not sure it just seems like scripture mentions the right hand.

Yepper. It's right there in your post . . . . :noidea:

I have not found any scripture where it mentions in the "right hand so it must have been something I heard or read.

The scripture tells us that it is in the "forehead" or in there "hand"

[Revelation 14:9]

Well, I did find the verse that says, in the "Right hand" or in their foreheads

This is found in............

[Revelation 13:16]---And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their "RIGHT HAND," or in their "foreheads"

So the mark will be either in the Right Hand or in their forehead.

oc

since when?

they are a small silicon chip embedded with a number, encased in a glass bead.......

it is proven that glass has no effect on the body, in fact, there has been at least one case where a hand full of marbles were sterilized and placed in a persons body in place of his appendix.... every time this person started to pass gas the marbles rumbled.....

these chips have been used in live stock since the early 1980's..... chances are really good that the beef you ate this week had a chip in it some time and the milk you are drinking also came from a cow with the chip in it......

I have never seen (prior to this thread) anything about the chip causing cancer.... If they were known to have been causing cancer, why are they still pushing to keep the process rolling...... even the RFID INK... for tattoos,

every one wants proof of stuff that is readily available in the Bible, so how about a bit of proof about the cancer......

back to the mark.....

many people think that it will be really obvious when the "mark" is brought out to be used.... remember how we got where we are now from the beginning...

the great deceiver... the great liar, the thief, the destroyer, the devil...... he will have even the most elect deceived.....

out of all the people I know that claim to be Christian, only a handful crack open their Bibles on a daily basis, the others may or may not even open it on Sunday morning at church, and some do not even bring it with them. even those that open it some do not even follow along with the readings, and even fewer yet, will stop and look up what the pastor is talking about, to verify that he is on track....

the chip, may or may not be the mark, I do not believe I will ever know.... however, I also believe that if it is.... then those that have taken it, even before THE anti christ comes about, they will not share in the flight out of here during the rapture.....

v.r.

mike

http://www.antichips.com/cancer/albrecht-m...-full-paper.pdf

I noticed that many believe that microchips would be used as the mark of the beast. I'm not saying this is wrong because the scripture on this is still closed to us and at the appointed time the scripture will open to us.

[Revelation 16:2]---And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a "Noisome" and "Grievous" Sore upon the men which had the "mark" of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image

I had heard somewhere that a lithtium(sp) chip if it was broken it would cause a very serious sore right where it was on the skin. I do not know if the microchips will cause this or not. But it was very interesting to me as I pondered the verse in Revelation 16:2

just thoughts of mine

oc