MESSAGER85

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

It happened that I had some supernatural experience. In my study, when your soul is a bit tilted from your body, you can communicate with the 'outside world' either actively or passively. First it doesn't mean that your soul is truly out of your body (it's just a slide tilt), second it's like a channel is made available and 'anyone' can use that channel to establish a supernatural 'communication'.

In my study, the prophets' experience is very different from this kind of OBE. While this kind of OBE is very much close to how the buddhists try to 'see' the 'outside world'. They are actually contacting the spirtis in the 'outside world'. The buddhists can train themselves to participate in this kind of OBE by will and actively.

Usually, the following are some possible ways of how this kind of OBE is made possible,

a) trained by practice, buddhists called this 'open heaven eye' (i don't really know how to translated it to English). They thnk that they can 'see' the 'outside world' this way, yet without their own knowledge they are actually trying to contact the outside spirits.

b) due to sickness in childhood (or something to that effect), the slide tilt between soul and the body somehow becomes abit 'permanent', which means not all the times but rather periodically they can 'see' the 'outside world' passively. Ususally, people of this kind often claim to see 'ghosts' accidentially here and there. I think this is more likely how the OP got his 'ability'.

c) At the time when people are unhealthy or are in sickness, their body will be tilted slidely from the body. Unlike in b) this is quite a temporary effect. People of this kind usually claim to see 'ghost' not that often but perhaps once or twice in their life time.

d) Somehow through unknown demonic media, such as psyche media or demonic board games or any ceremony type worshiping behavior work to the same effect. People may be in direct contact with the demons this way.

While the prophets' experience is different in alot of aspects. I can tell at least 2 characteristics.

1. Unless you are a known prophet, such as John or Isaiah and so on, you need witnesses in a form somehow.

2. OBE usually repeats, while the prophets' experience don't. If the prophets experience repeat, they must have a very specific and obvious reason for them to repeat.

So this kind of OBE is quite dangerous ones spiritually speaking if they repeats (either you do that actively or it happens passively) while lacking the necessary witnesses.

Edited by Hawkins

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

It happened that I had some supernatural experience. In my study, when your soul is a bit tilted from your body, you can communicate with the 'outside world' either actively or passively. First it doesn't mean that your soul is truly out of your body (it's just a slide tilt), second it's like a channel is made available and 'anyone' can use that channel to establish a supernatural 'communication'.

In my study, the prophets' experience is very different from this kind of OBE. While this kind of OBE is very much close to how the buddhists try to 'see' the 'outside world'. They are actually contacting the spirtis in the 'outside world'. The buddhists can train themselves to participate in this kind of OBE by will and actively.

Usually, the following are some possible ways of how this kind of OBE is made possible,

a) trained by practice, buddhists called this 'open heaven eye' (i don't really know how to translated it to English). They thnk that they can 'see' the 'outside world' this way, yet without their own knowledge they are actually trying to contact the outside spirits.

b) due to sickness in childhood (or something to that effect), the slide tilt between soul and the body somehow becomes abit 'permanent', which means not all the times but rather periodically they can 'see' the 'outside world' passively. Ususally, people of this kind often claim to see 'ghosts' accidentially here and there. I think this is more likely how the OP got his 'ability'.

c) At the time when people are unhealthy or are in sickness, their body will be tilted slidely from the body. Unlike in b) this is quite a temporary effect. People of this kind usually claim to see 'ghost' not that often but perhaps once or twice in their life time.

d) Somehow through unknown demonic media, such as psyche media or demonic board games or any ceremony type worshiping behavior work to the same effect. People may be in direct contact with the demons this way.

While the prophets' experience is different in alot of aspects. I can tell at least 2 characteristics.

1. Unless you are a known prophet, such as John or Isaiah and so on, you need witnesses in a form somehow.

2. OBE usually repeats, while the prophets' experience don't. If the prophets experience repeat, they must have an very specific and obvious reason for them to repeat.

So this kind of OBE is quite dangerous ones spiritually speaking if they repeats (either you do that actively or it happens passively) while lacking the necessary witnesses.

:consoling2:

:)

If you are confused, then it's not for you to read. :consoling2:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

2. OBE usually repeats, while the prophets' experience don't. If the prophets experience repeat, they must have a very specific and obvious reason for them to repeat.

What is with this tilt business? Where did you learn about this? The Prophets were take in the spirit by God, they did not seek an OBE. More reasons why to stay away from other religious teachings ...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

1 Cor 5:3

Col 2:5

The apostle Paul had experiences so vivid that he judged and rejoiced. Though there is an evil counter fit, there is a genuine that is holy and pure and from God.

I have also had a couple experiences from the Lord, both were confirmed by others and God was glorified for doing His own strange works for the good of others.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

:whistling:

If you are confused, then it's not for you to read. :emot-handshake:

Not confused; aghast.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

:blink:

If you are confused, then it's not for you to read. :laugh:

Not confused; aghast.

:whistling::24:

What is with this tilt business?

to me, the whole OBE is the tilt business.

Where did you learn about this?

I learned this from my own experience.

The Prophets were take in the spirit by God, they did not seek an OBE. More reasons why to stay away from other religious teachings ...

That's why I said that OBE may not be the prophets' experience, can't you read?

Not confused; aghast.

Present an argument then. :24:

Sometimes people send emotes for the lack of arguments. :whistling:

Edited by Hawkins

Not confused; aghast.

:whistling::24:

I don't if people here failed to comprehend what I said, or I didn't present it well. I don't what make people think that I am on the OP's side. Yet people here seem to prefer to sending out emotes instead of presenting words about their own opinions.

So I have to say again that if you think that I am on the OP's side, you might misunderstood what I was trying to say. In this case, try to express your own opinions instead of sending smilies and emotes. Of course, you are welcome to send irrelevant smilies at the time you misunderstand, that's your own choice.

Edited by Hawkins