• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

The Last Airbender (Legend of Aang in Europe). It has one of most well thought out and developed stories of all time.

I can see you've never watched The Smurfs.

or Ninja Turtles... :whistling:

Or The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Now there was a classic!

Review

The film ends by showing a carrot that rises from the Earth and says "All right, you guys. They're gone now."

Pure genius....

or gremlins

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Last Airbender (Legend of Aang in Europe). It has one of most well thought out and developed stories of all time.

Review

The film ends by showing a carrot that rises from the Earth and says "All right, you guys. They're gone now."

Pure genius....

or gremlins

Review

Pure genius....

or gremlins

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

M. Night Shyamalan must have a great publicist.... His movies always get overwhelming media attention and are hyped as the best 'ever' and then ... you buy a ticket and .... poof! It's predictable and usually a yawn ...IMO. I'm sure he has tons of fans, but I haven't seen anything yet that impresses me that he has directed. :emot-highfive:

I think every director has his yawners. M. Night is no exception. However, the Sixth Sense was a great movie, imo. I also enjoyed Signs and The Village. For my money...M. Night is creative enough to get me to the theater. He's worth the risk..hehe.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

M. Night Shyamalan must have a great publicist.... His movies always get overwhelming media attention and are hyped as the best 'ever' and then ... you buy a ticket and .... poof! It's predictable and usually a yawn ...IMO. I'm sure he has tons of fans, but I haven't seen anything yet that impresses me that he has directed. :emot-hug:

I think every director has his yawners. M. Night is no exception. However, the Sixth Sense was a great movie, imo. I also enjoyed Signs and The Village. For my money...M. Night is creative enough to get me to the theater. He's worth the risk..hehe.

Ok... I'll give you the "The Sixth Sense", though it dragged on and on and it became real apparent what was happening...... but "Signs"? "The Village"????????????????????? Axx..... In the middle of "Signs", I was convinced that they were just making it up right before it was being filmed .... The Village... I was actually begging other movie-goers to shoot me... just shoot me. :emot-highfive:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I sure hope you are joking man . . . .

Anyway, I do agree with Darth Ultor about the original animated series having a well thought out and developed story.

Darth - I've only seen Book one of the series, and I think the Uncle of the Fire nation prince is my favorite character. Shame he's on the wrong side!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

"The Village"????????????????????? Axx..... In the middle of "Signs", I was convinced that they were just making it up right before it was being filmed .... The Village... I was actually begging other movie-goers to shoot me... just shoot me. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA!!! Maybe I'm just easy to entertain...lol. Granted they weren't the best movies ever, but I was entertained by them....and I've seen quite a few that were waaaayyyy worse.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

"The Village"????????????????????? Axx..... In the middle of "Signs", I was convinced that they were just making it up right before it was being filmed .... The Village... I was actually begging other movie-goers to shoot me... just shoot me. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA!!! Maybe I'm just easy to entertain...lol. Granted they weren't the best movies ever, but I was entertained by them....and I've seen quite a few that were waaaayyyy worse.

oh no.... did you get trapped into the "Dude, Where's My Car" line at the multi-plex?????????? :24:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

A simple solution might have been to make the movie animated, like series! :rolleyes:

The story of the series is the most epic ever done for US TV animation, and the art/animation is fantastic (I had a friend who worked on backgrounds at Nick).

I'd say just watch all the the episodes instead, but that's a lot of $ for those DVDs...