• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

P.S.

You've stated that Muslims are basically spawn of satan;

Just curious. I totally agree with the above but i'm not sure these passages pertain to satan. Are we to tolerate the devil's own?

Can you clarify this Biblically?

I'm asking because the way that I read the Word, we're all guilty of falling short, and having been once deceived by Religion, I was no better than any Muslim I know. In this example you, I, or any other believer who in the past was deceieved, and we all were, can be classified as satan's own. Is it proper and Biblical to hate the individual human Muslim? If so, can you lay out a scriptural argument for such behavior?

Ro

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1

The Bible says the unsaved belong to the Devil. (1 John 3:8, 3:10, 3:12, John 8:41, John 8:44)

The Bible says God hates all workers of iniquity (Psalm 5:5)

And it says God hates the wicked (Psalm 11:5, Hosea 9:15)

And God detests a perverse man (Proverbs 3:32)

The Bible says all unbelievers in Christ are enemies of God. (Romans 5:10, Col. 1:21, Romans 8:7)

so why focus on just the Muslims? why not start with "The Origin of the Species," and "The Descent of Man".

or books by Deepak Chopra or Christopher Hitchens or Richard Dawkins?

Dude, if I had my way, I'd burn every one of those filthy books.

The reason? They lead countless souls into hell every year.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

P.S.

You've stated that Muslims are basically spawn of satan;

Just curious. I totally agree with the above but i'm not sure these passages pertain to satan. Are we to tolerate the devil's own?

Can you clarify this Biblically?

I'm asking because the way that I read the Word, we're all guilty of falling short, and having been once deceived by Religion, I was no better than any Muslim I know. In this example you, I, or any other believer who in the past was deceieved, and we all were, can be classified as satan's own. Is it proper and Biblical to hate the individual human Muslim? If so, can you lay out a scriptural argument for such behavior?

Ro 5:8

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

peace,

dave

The Bible says the unsaved belong to the Devil. (1 John 3:8, 3:10, 3:12, John 8:41, John 8:44)

The Bible says God hates all workers of iniquity (Psalm 5:5)

And it says God hates the wicked (Psalm 11:5, Hosea 9:15)

And God detests a perverse man (Proverbs 3:32)

The Bible says all unbelievers in Christ are enemies of God. (Romans 5:10, Col. 1:21, Romans 8:7)

Great,

Now what does the Bible say about those enemies of God and how they are supposed to be treated? :wub: Who doles out vengeance?

By the way the follow up question was are we to hate the sin or the sinner. Are we to hate the individual Muslim who has been deceived by satan?

Who de we War with?

Peace,

Dave

no book can lead anyone to hell.

they are just a tool used by the devil.

take away the books, he would use a different tool.

I say the way to go instead of trying to stop the message of the enemy and always being on the defensive, we work on getting our message out and being on the offensive.,

Books are ideas put on paper. People read those ideas, believe them, and literally, decide their fate. And frankly, I see nothing wrong with trying to stop the message of the enemy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

I say the way to go instead of trying to stop the message of the enemy and always being on the defensive, we work on getting our message out and being on the offensive.,

A person's sin leads them to hell.

Jesus saves.

The enemy distracts from Jesus. And the enemy would use any tool, not limited to the quran. He has plenty to pick from.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

Books are ideas put on paper. People read those ideas, believe them, and literally, decide their fate. And frankly, I see nothing wrong with trying to stop the message of the enemy.

If someone is truly seeking God, ultimately nothing will get in their way.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Personally, I approve of this idea.......taking it to the enemy in an 'in your face' way is the epitome of what it means to be an American. The Qu'ran is satanic in origin and the more they burn the better. Doesn't the Bible promote the destruction of idols? And....it doesn't remotely compare to what they (muslims) do to Christians, Jews, Hindus or anyone else who refuses to worship their 'allah', a.k.a. satan.

http://pewforum.org/...nniversary.aspx

But the goal is not to take it to them in an 'in your face' way. The goal is to lead them to Christ! It isn't war for no purpose, but war with a stated goal of bringing more into the kingdom.

Ro 12

14Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. 17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

1 Cor 9

19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. 23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

Col 4

5Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

I think it's a silly act myself.

Jesus said to love your enemies, pray for your enemies..if he hungers feed him, if he thirsts give him drink.H e also said turn the other cheek...and vengeance is mine saith God..so who are we to desecrate someone elses property, in what they believe. That is the way to create hatred, not converts, we should set the loving example as instructed by Jesus..and do unto others as we would have them do unto us! God bless us all..

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

Personally, I approve of this idea.......taking it to the enemy in an 'in your face' way is the epitome of what it means to be an American. The Qu'ran is satanic in origin and the more they burn the better. Doesn't the Bible promote the destruction of idols? And....it doesn't remotely compare to what they (muslims) do to Christians, Jews, Hindus or anyone else who refuses to worship their 'allah', a.k.a. satan.

http://pewforum.org/...nniversary.aspx

I just don't see Jesus participating in something like this..

Nor do I. It's stupid and pointless and profoundly American.

What do you think would happen once the Muslims find out you are burning copies of the Koran? Might it strengthen their resolve to destroy the United States or weaken it?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Sis,

Do you believe that there's an error in my assessment of the Sermon on the Mount? If so, why and where?

peace,

dave

No. I don't know what you're talking about. I was looking at the 'yous' in your post which you proceeded to explain meant 'we'. I said it didn't come across that way (it didn't). So how did you come up with that question???? :noidea: