• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Babylon is building our lives without God.

Blessings

Well said.......

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, time will tell how we are further punished for our iniquities here in America. With Arnie calling for Gay marriages in California and Vegas labeling itself as sin city, and the rest, we should see some majorly heavy fire some day soon. I'm pretty sure that America WILL NOT be a part of the new world order in any way shape or form. If there are any Americans abroad when these things happen I believe that they can expect persecution as well.

Why wouldn't the countries who are atheist or islamic, or whatever, be the recipients of God's wrath rather than countries who are at least partly Christian? I mean wouldn't God be much angrier at Iran or North Korea than the U.S.? Why are you so convinced that this is the worst country in the eyes of the Lord?

We spoke about God's wrath at home group on Tuesday night. What do you think is God's wrath?

I don't think we can comprehend what God's wrath is, because we cannot look at it without putting our own ideas of wrath first.

For example I don't think God gets angry, or seeks revenge, or has any ulterior motive for discipline or "wrath". His wrath is completely righteous. Something we cannot understand fully.

We for instance, cannot be wrathful and love at the same time. God does.

Blessings

Fez, God may be slow to anger, but the Bible is full of phrases talking of Gods anger. He also speaks of vengeance/revenge being his. I did a few word searches in my Bible and must disagree

Oh, I will also agree if the definition of anger and revenge is our version of anger and revenge. God is God, He is Love. The definition of His righteous anger does not exist in our vocabulary, let alone our understanding. Can we be angry and still love unconditionally? I don't think so. But God can.

The bible speaks of vengeance and revenge being His, yes. Does He exercises vengeance and revenge? Through His very nature I don't think so, although His loving disciple (which again, we will never understand), might look like vengeance to us.

See where I am trying to go ? (not that well I admit :rolleyes: ).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, time will tell how we are further punished for our iniquities here in America. With Arnie calling for Gay marriages in California and Vegas labeling itself as sin city, and the rest, we should see some majorly heavy fire some day soon. I'm pretty sure that America WILL NOT be a part of the new world order in any way shape or form. If there are any Americans abroad when these things happen I believe that they can expect persecution as well.

Why wouldn't the countries who are atheist or islamic, or whatever, be the recipients of God's wrath rather than countries who are at least partly Christian? I mean wouldn't God be much angrier at Iran or North Korea than the U.S.? Why are you so convinced that this is the worst country in the eyes of the Lord?

We spoke about God's wrath at home group on Tuesday night. What do you think is God's wrath?

I don't think we can comprehend what God's wrath is, because we cannot look at it without putting our own ideas of wrath first.

For example I don't think God gets angry, or seeks revenge, or has any ulterior motive for discipline or "wrath". His wrath is completely righteous. Something we cannot understand fully.

We for instance, cannot be wrathful and love at the same time. God does.

Blessings

Fez, God may be slow to anger, but the Bible is full of phrases talking of Gods anger. He also speaks of vengeance/revenge being his. I did a few word searches in my Bible and must disagree

Oh, I will also agree if the definition of anger and revenge is our version of anger and revenge. God is God, He is Love. The definition of His righteous anger does not exist in our vocabulary, let alone our understanding. Can we be angry and still love unconditionally? I don't think so. But God can.

The bible speaks of vengeance and revenge being His, yes. Does He exercises vengeance and revenge? Through His very nature I don't think so, although His loving disciple (which again, we will never understand), might look like vengeance to us.

See where I am trying to go ? (not that well I admit :rolleyes: ).

LoL I don't think I see, but it's about 1:30 in the morning here and to put it mildly, I might not be too sharp right now. I'll think about it tomorrow.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

His vengeance will come, as I read in Revelation where those who have not chosen His Son are not included in the Book of Life. That is His vengeance in its fullness.

His vengeance will come, as I read in Revelation where those who have not chosen His Son are not included in the Book of Life. That is His vengeance in its fullness.

Sorry, I am not making myself clear.

Vengeance in our eyes. Righteousness in His?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

ronnie, in recent history, God was first glorified in germany, england, etc. i.e. the great protestant reformation. surely those countries have more surely turned away from God. i, too, being an american have looked into this and truly america is not perfect but don't you think God could find 10 righteous people in america - that he could not find in sodom. remember He said it would not be desroyed if he found righteousness there. He would find righteousness here.

my main point is that, comparatively speaking, we are doing a lot better than many other countries.

my 2nd point is that after looking into this for some time, mystery babylon more surely points to the world system. i'm holding out that it might still be really in iraq - some evidence points to the fact that the original city babylon might be built back up into a major world city but if it isn't, then the evidence points more toward mystery babylon being the world system that is ruled by the prince of the power of the air.

anyway, look into it a little bit more and try to examine all sides without bias. you might find that america is not so bad. i don't know that any other countries send so many missionaries to so many parts of the world bringing hope and the message of God's salvation.

Guest shiloh357
I am just gonna mind my own business and work on my salvation, and pray. I'll do a lot of that.

Work on your own salvation??? :24:

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, I think America is Babylon, and Sodom.

Have you ever heard of Dimitru Duduman? I think that this man's prophecy is going to come to pass soon. You should look into it. America's days are numbered.

He is known as a false prophet.

Yes; in fact, he is known the world OVER as a false prophet.

Yeah he once prophsied a Chinese-Russian invasion of the US and the dates for that invasion are long past. That one false prophesy disqualifies him from being prophet or teacher from God.

Guest shiloh357

I really believe that America is toast.

Based on what?? The sin of America is no different than the sins found in other nations. America is made up of sinners just like other countries. There is no other country any less deserving of God's judgment than the US. In fact, there are countries far, far, worse the US has ever been, who have shut out the Gospel and made it criminal to even speak of God.

What makes it so important for you to single America out?

It'll be the kind of thing that is so shocking to the rest of the world that people will surely see it for what it is and repent.
Actually, the Bible says that is what is going to happen after Magog and Co. attack Israel. Israel, not the US is the Lord's primary concern. It is through His nation called Israel that His power will be displayed and His Name will be sanctified, according to Scripture.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I really believe that America is toast. It's only a matter of time before we are visited by the certain punishment to come. And I think it's gonna be huge. It'll be the kind of thing that is so shocking to the rest of the world that people will surely see it for what it is and repent.

You almost sound like you can't wait.....:rolleyes: