MorningGlory

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

There was a similar incident in England on March 10th last year. Over 100 starlings fell from the sky into one back garden. Most were dead or dying. There was no obvious cause.

I read that it has happened in other countries too .................... definately weird!!

Had that happen in our house wen I was growing up. The starlings used to roost in two huge elm trees in our front yard...... except i knew what killed them....... my mother watched me learn a very important lesson that day. There were at least 20.000 birds in those two trees, for everywhere you looked there were birds lined up side by side on every limb.

Well I just walked out under the trees with my trusty shotgun fully loaded with #8 bird shot and unleashed eight quick blasts....... it was then that I learned that when you startle a bird there is one thing they do just as they take off in a panic........ they poop. If you can imagine me standing under about 10,000 blackbirds that all panicked at the same time........ I was expecting the sky to turn black with flying birds, but what I saw was mostly white with dead birds and feathers and blood all in the mix. The bird poop turned our grass mostly white along with most of me.

Well when mom picked herself up off the front porch floor from laughing so hard she couldn't stand up, she wouldn't even let me into the house. I had to go into the back yard and take a cold shower in my skivvies and just dump my clothes in the trash..... it took days to get the lingering smell out of my nose........ for years mom would catch me out in the front yard and her on the porch and shed point her finger in the air and go bang bang bang and laugh herself silly

So from my perspective any number of dead starlings is not a bad thing as long as we don't find humans amongst them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

So from my perspective any number of dead starlings is not a bad thing as long as we don't find humans amongst them.

In the US where they don't belong, yes. In Great Brittan where they belong, no.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Mass old age?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Now 80,000 - 100,000 drums (fish) have been reported in a Arkansas river.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

In Prophecy Blog, John McTeman states that this is the same area around Guy Arkansas where since September they have had 500 small tremors and scientists do not know why this is all happening - earhquakes, fish and now birds.

May be HAARP workings. I haven't been keeping up with thier activity like I used to...

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Content Count:  32,790
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  224
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Well a recent report on the news said that hundreds of birds died of fright after fireworks were let off to celebrate the new year :noidea:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Well a recent report on the news said that hundreds of birds died of fright after fireworks were let off to celebrate the new year :noidea:

Isn't that the song " and the rockets red glare bomb bursting in feathers gave proof though the night that we got em all " :blink:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Isn't that the song " and the rockets red glare bomb bursting in feathers gave proof though the night that we got em all " :blink:

:huh:

Personally I'm not buying that. We've been around starlings for a really long time trying to keep them out of our trees when they migrate and never scared one to death. Quarter sticks of dynamite set off under the trees got them to fly off but they always came back. non eof them ever died that we or any of the neighbors found.

One of my uncles used to buy our shotgun shells so we could go out and kill them all day long when they would get into his grain fields in the fall...... we killed them by the hundreds, but I never saw one fall from freight.