MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I just don't get how Beck gets around.....what with his foot in his mouth all the time. :whistling: I'm going to agree with the Norwegian guy; Beck IS ignorant. He needs to shut up and sit down.

http://news.yahoo.com/glenn-beck-says-norway-camp-hitler-youth-221020171.html

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I would like to see the entire statement before passing judgment on one sentence. What was his conclusion on the matter? Or his point?

I have read a couple days ago (sorry, don't recall where) that the Youth camp was promoting and declaring anti-Israel sentiments and actions just a couple days before the massacre.

(Note: This is not declaring justification for the gunman by any means. The man's actions and attitude are inexcusable.)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would suggest you listen to that whole segment of the show before you comment on Beck.

It's the first part of hour 2 on 7/25/2011's show.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I just don't get how Beck gets around.....what with his foot in his mouth all the time. :whistling: I'm going to agree with the Norwegian guy; Beck IS ignorant. He needs to shut up and sit down.

I'm not sure if he says more ignorant things than the rest of us, but being in the spotlight,we tend to notice his slipups more and he should be more careful.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I would like to see the entire statement before passing judgment on one sentence. What was his conclusion on the matter? Or his point?

I have read a couple days ago (sorry, don't recall where) that the Youth camp was promoting and declaring anti-Israel sentiments and actions just a couple days before the massacre.

(Note: This is not declaring justification for the gunman by any means. The man's actions and attitude are inexcusable.)

Thats what I read. The camp is for the Labor party kids, the kids when they met with the Prime Minister they demanded he recognize a Palestinian state.

Did you listen to the talk? If not you should since we all know the media is going to take whatever Beck says as evil and inflamatory. The camp is a political camp for youths, its not just a fun summer camp for kids. I hear some say its all about learning democracy and I hear its a camp for only one political group which is probably closer to the truth or is democracy just one political group? I don't think Beck is ignorant at all, he sees the bigger picture, sure he can be a big idiot too yet when he says political correctness is killing the world would you consider that ignorant thinking? As for the reference to the 'hitlers youth camp' there are similarities, since it does seem this camp in Norway is only for a certain political group as was that hitlers.

Huffingtonpost, Media Matters and the rest all truly dispise Beck and would turn whatever words Beck says against him. Sometimes he can do that to himself pretty easily but he is always the first to apologize when the need arises. They link Beck to a 'political' camp through the 9-12 project something that he has no hand that I know of except for pinning the name and giving people avenues to create groups of their own. Individuals around the country have created kids camps to teach them about the constitution and the founding fathers yet declares this about the 9-12 camps, "A summer camp that teaches the principle of limited government sounds a lot like the political indoctrination of children to me." link Would you consider teaching kids about our foundings, something hardly taught in schools anymore as a 'political' camp? And how does that compare to the camp in Norway which teaches what seems to be a one sided political thought? When I googled this camp I came up with a few articles on how they have tried to paint Israel as the enemy, have tried to bring up past presidents and leaders to trial for war crimes. Theres a lot of anti-semitism written about from within the Youth Labor party. I read of a former youth party member who later became a secretary general that Israel should cease to be a Jewish state, and that was back in 1971, I can link the Israeli article up if you want. I'm not defending Beck but trying to show how his words have been twisted to suit someones political agendas or whatever one wishes to call it these days.

shalom,

Mizz

What was the Hitler youth camp?

What is the Labor party's youth camp?

While the two are hopefully teaching their youth different things pertaining to politics, they are in fact much the same.

Was it a tacky thing to say........ Yep it probably was, but considering what they are teaching their kids in that camp pertaining to Israel, one has to ponder as to just how much difference there really is.

Norway is just getting to the tipping point in the overall Islamic population around Oslo and they are about to learn the hard way about Israels enemy.

there are other things that could be said about all this...... but I need to ponder it over for a while.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The represenative from Norway is actually the ignorant one here.:thumbsup:

I think this applies as pertains the evil being taught at that Camp;

Isa 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

BTW some of you really don't like Glenn, but you do need to keep an eye on him for i think he is about to become a really big thing. Like him or not what he's setting up with GBTV has the potential to dramitically change this country for the good.

BTW some of you really don't like Glenn, but you do need to keep an eye on him for i think he is about to become a really big thing. Like him or not what he's setting up with GBTV has the potential to dramitically change this country for the good.

I still haven't decided if I want to pay for his stuff. I heard Avi Lipkin talking about Beck today also and how he decided to come at the most expensive time of the year so he thinks there might be something coming around the bend, so to speak. I don't even think Beck can change this country if the country changes its because our leaders and all those who make policy needs to change. Even in Nineveh the repentance for the city had to come from the king first. I can't see Obama nor anyone else on his knees in public begging Gods mercy and pardon for the sins of the country. We as individuals stand against the decision of our leaders over many things and He certainly takes that to heart when pouring out His judgments against the nations. I am really interested to see where it all goes though.

shalom,

Mizz