• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I believe he had the same technology the ancients had. Here you have a guy that was around 5'2" tall and 120 lbs. soaking wet moving stones that weighed between 10 to 35 tons a piece. Maybe knowledge of geometry and magnetics handed down to him. He had a box at the top of the tripod he used that no one ever found after he passed. So you got to wonder how he did this by himself, twice. Of course, there were no mind boggling astronomical and mathmatical alignments that the ancients used that we can't even duplicate today. It's not hard to fathom once you consider the carvings found in the temple of Abydos in Egypt that date back around 3000 years ago, but I could be wrong. Who knows what was truly in the library of Alexandria or what knowledge was written down and carried by Noah on the boat other than animals. I could be wrong, but I believe he knew the same secrets they used and just like Nikola Tesla, his ideas and proven theories that could have provided clean and renewable energy among other things were erased from our mainstream knowledge...sad. Anyone?

I have wondered, too, if what he utilized was actual technology (though that begs the question of where he got that knowledge). If so, I agree that it is a shame he hoarded that knowledge rather than sharing it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Oh come on now, surely some of you well educated and traveled scholars have an opinion?

Yeah I do, but usually when fallen angel intervention is mentioned on this board people come out of the walls to disagree with you. It's depressing and I usually avoid it.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I believe he had the same technology the ancients had. Here you have a guy that was around 5'2" tall and 120 lbs. soaking wet moving stones that weighed between 10 to 35 tons a piece. Maybe knowledge of geometry and magnetics handed down to him. He had a box at the top of the tripod he used that no one ever found after he passed. So you got to wonder how he did this by himself, twice. Of course, there were no mind boggling astronomical and mathmatical alignments that the ancients used that we can't even duplicate today. It's not hard to fathom once you consider the carvings found in the temple of Abydos in Egypt that date back around 3000 years ago, but I could be wrong. Who knows what was truly in the library of Alexandria or what knowledge was written down and carried by Noah on the boat other than animals. I could be wrong, but I believe he knew the same secrets they used and just like Nikola Tesla, his ideas and proven theories that could have provided clean and renewable energy among other things were erased from our mainstream knowledge...sad. Anyone?

I have wondered, too, if what he utilized was actual technology (though that begs the question of where he got that knowledge). If so, I agree that it is a shame he hoarded that knowledge rather than sharing it.

Do you have a theory? I believe in the case of Tesla his knowledge was ultimately stolen after his death. J.P Morgan at the time would not back him anymore because he wanted to provide a cleaner and free source of energy to the entire world. Thus, Morgan backed out and chose Edison and eventually a regulated monopoly was set up using a different form of energy than what Tesla had in mind. I think Leedskalnin either was into spirit worship or he had knowledge that the ancients had. It sounds far fetched to believe this about the ancient/antedilluvian world but there are some pretty far out things that no one has ever been able to explain. You see all these temples and monuments using unfathomable size stones that are always placed with astronomical precision which would have been unavailable to those folks at the time. In the heaviest cases 1500 ton stones and we are told that they did this with ropes and pulleys, but I believe they used these giangantic stones because it was obviously not hard for them. I wonder, did various tribes of giants build these or were the ancients of this world far more brilliant than we give them credit for.

Oh come on now, surely some of you well educated and traveled scholars have an opinion?

Yeah I do, but usually when fallen angel intervention is mentioned on this board people come out of the walls to disagree with you. It's depressing and I usually avoid it.

I have wondered about this theory myself dear brother.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Do you have a theory?

No, sorry. I haven't actually researched this stuff.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Sorry, I didn't realize you were speaking to me. :rolleyes: Of course I do have an opinion.

Christians have had a long history of fighting scientific research by casting out words like "blasphemy" and "heresy" whenever discussions go beyond the understanding of spices used in the kitchen, however, I don't mind being attacked so here is my opinion.

There is a lot of stuff we don't know. There is also a lot of stuff that we don't know that we don't know. There are also many things that are true that we have never, ever heard of, and should we hear of something we have not ever considered, we might immediately reject even the discussion of such an idea. Not to many centuries ago, the earth was flat, not a globe as we all believe now, but flat like a plate. To believe otherwise might get you burned at the stake.

There are powers and forces that are not readily visible to the naked eye nor are they easily subjected to scientific study in a test tube or other type of experiment, among these are such rare things as quarks or such common things as DNA. Our ability to map the DNA has not produced great understanding concerning each individual marker, nor the results of various combinations.

Many discoveries were the result of trial and error, or sometimes random sloppiness...

However, imagine if there were spiritual beings thousands of years old that had the ability to communicate with mankind and understood many of these "secrets", oh, that's right, there are, called demons and the devil, found in the garden of eden and in my bible and yours.

The bible quotes the book of Enoch, so I think it is reasonable that we can read it. The bible refrences the book of Jasur, so why not at least look at them (these books) and see what they say?

Understand that I believe that anything the devil wants to give you is dangerous to you, perverted by his attention, and you are always wise to give no place to the devil at all. That being said, there are many that recklessly serve the devil and his plans both with full awareness and with complete unawareness, but that does not mean that they don't obtain for a short time use of powers and forces that they have no right to mess with nor do they understand the dangers, but still they do mess with that stuff.

In a water environment, a heavy object often weighs less due to the ability of the water to provide some lift because of water density. In a weightless environment, the heavy object has no weight because the force of gravity does not grip it, or grips it very little. If an object is transported into an environment where gravity is lessened by a repelling force (water) or where gravity is little or no force at all (space), the heavy object becomes as difficult to move as a balloon, if you have sufficient force and mass to get it moving. So....altering the environment of an object can and does affect our ability to manipulate that object. We know that magnets have a strong force ability on iron, however, we are unaware of a similar force to cause that effect on marble, granite, or coral. Does the fact that we don't know of such a force make such a force not exist? No! Use a microwave and you are using unseen forces to heat without flame, and most of us really don't understand how that works.

The secrets to gravity will likely soon become public knowledge, in a measure, just as many atomic secrets have become public knowledge. I for one do not believe that the understanding to create atomic weapons came from Jesus, I personally believe that the concepts and ideas were without a doubt inspired by the devil. We probably have not seen the end of evil scientific breakthroughs, but we know that there is a kingdom coming where Jesus is the king, and the mess will be put right that sin has wrecked.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were speaking to me. :rolleyes: Of course I do have an opinion.

Christians have had a long history of fighting scientific research by casting out words like "blasphemy" and "heresy" whenever discussions go beyond the understanding of spices used in the kitchen, however, I don't mind being attacked so here is my opinion.

There is a lot of stuff we don't know. There is also a lot of stuff that we don't know that we don't know. There are also many things that are true that we have never, ever heard of, and should we hear of something we have not ever considered, we might immediately reject even the discussion of such an idea. Not to many centuries ago, the earth was flat, not a globe as we all believe now, but flat like a plate. To believe otherwise might get you burned at the stake.

There are powers and forces that are not readily visible to the naked eye nor are they easily subjected to scientific study in a test tube or other type of experiment, among these are such rare things as quarks or such common things as DNA. Our ability to map the DNA has not produced great understanding concerning each individual marker, nor the results of various combinations.

Many discoveries were the result of trial and error, or sometimes random sloppiness...

However, imagine if there were spiritual beings thousands of years old that had the ability to communicate with mankind and understood many of these "secrets", oh, that's right, there are, called demons and the devil, found in the garden of eden and in my bible and yours.

The bible quotes the book of Enoch, so I think it is reasonable that we can read it. The bible refrences the book of Jasur, so why not at least look at them (these books) and see what they say?

Understand that I believe that anything the devil wants to give you is dangerous to you, perverted by his attention, and you are always wise to give no place to the devil at all. That being said, there are many that recklessly serve the devil and his plans both with full awareness and with complete unawareness, but that does not mean that they don't obtain for a short time use of powers and forces that they have no right to mess with nor do they understand the dangers, but still they do mess with that stuff.

In a water environment, a heavy object often weighs less due to the ability of the water to provide some lift because of water density. In a weightless environment, the heavy object has no weight because the force of gravity does not grip it, or grips it very little. If an object is transported into an environment where gravity is lessened by a repelling force (water) or where gravity is little or no force at all (space), the heavy object becomes as difficult to move as a balloon, if you have sufficient force and mass to get it moving. So....altering the environment of an object can and does affect our ability to manipulate that object. We know that magnets have a strong force ability on iron, however, we are unaware of a similar force to cause that effect on marble, granite, or coral. Does the fact that we don't know of such a force make such a force not exist? No! Use a microwave and you are using unseen forces to heat without flame, and most of us really don't understand how that works.

The secrets to gravity will likely soon become public knowledge, in a measure, just as many atomic secrets have become public knowledge. I for one do not believe that the understanding to create atomic weapons came from Jesus, I personally believe that the concepts and ideas were without a doubt inspired by the devil. We probably have not seen the end of evil scientific breakthroughs, but we know that there is a kingdom coming where Jesus is the king, and the mess will be put right that sin has wrecked.

I don't know wether your talking to me or at me,lol. I hope you find my response in kindness :) I understand the whole things are lighter in water etc. and I have seen some experiments using magnets and sound to negate various effects and there was no demon worship involved, purely scientific equipment. I understand your post completely and agree with many points. My intent of the ancients being scientifically advanced was not to suggest that aliens gave them this knowledge, which is what everythig on tv would have us believe. I have already read the other books you suggested and found them very informative. I am of the mind that ancients knowledge about such advanced things came from spirit worship/demons that they wrote down and saved. As I stated before I believe that Leedskalnin either had knowledge that was kept hidden for centuries that he obtained somehow or he was into spirit worship, perhaps both. My research over the years has always found that he had an uncanny instinct of knowing when others were close and wanted to spy on him and he always worked at night. Of course we know very little of the ancient world but I know that demons have always imparted knowledge to those who would bow and worship them, such as the Egyptians, Mayans etc. I should have added more of this response when I originally posted this topic but from seeing how several speculative topics have turned out I just kinda threw it out there and waited a little bit,lol.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I have my own theories but wanted to see what others here thought about how Ed Leedskalnin built this and then moved the entire thing by himself.

Its in Florida, he built it or his wife, I heard about it on George Noory. The machine he used to moe the stones he dismantled I think is the story. They have a rocking chair there that weighs several tons, and you can actually rock in it

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

I seriously doubt the man used magnetics, or even force fields. Considering that there are photo’s of him using traditional tools used to move heavy things. His idea for a jack screw isn’t unique, for a guy back in the 1880's invented the tool and it was primarily used to by the railroad for lifting locomotives. It is also documented that the tool was used by those working on bridges of the day.

From the pages from the coral castle web page, it is noted that when asked he said he understood the laws of weights and leverages He said very little about the pyramids, which left people just speculating in a bunch of nonsense. Nobody really saw him raise the blocks onto the truck beds, so they can’t really say how he did it. Take a look at this youtube clip, which shows a guy all by himself moving heavy blocks vary easily.

Edited by little brown church

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Cool! :thumbsup: