John Robinson

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

I stand by my previoius statement, I am going to know just what I am voting for. Not just going to vote Romney 'just because' he is against Obama. It is no better than voting Obama because he is black.

What do you find unelectable about Romney besides his Religion? You've stated Abortion. I would agree. He now states that he has had a change of heart, so too did Ronald Reagan.

What else? Can you list some things you find objectionable about him and how they pary with Obama or in what way's they are the same?

Think you are mistaking me for someone else.

Nope, I'm trying to ascertain what it is that is so objectionable about Romney to you.:thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

I stand by my previoius statement, I am going to know just what I am voting for. Not just going to vote Romney 'just because' he is against Obama. It is no better than voting Obama because he is black.

What do you find unelectable about Romney besides his Religion? You've stated Abortion. I would agree. He now states that he has had a change of heart, so too did Ronald Reagan.

What else? Can you list some things you find objectionable about him and how they pary with Obama or in what way's they are the same?

Nope, I'm trying to ascertain what it is that is so objectionable about Romney to you.:thumbsup:

Well you said I stated abortion and I made no mention of it here that I recall.... going to read back a bit cause I do feel I am being misquoted, but do not want to jump to conclusions here. Have a lot going on here, so I tend to forget things.

At the time the reason why I will not vote Romney is I do not know much about him. To make an uneducated vote is not exactly a wise tactic or really something I personally believe in. Have done a little reading on his place in issues. Still have a long way to go. Any vote against Obama is a good vote, just does not work for me. While I am not going to vote Obama I cannot just cast my vote at the first person who stands against him.

romney has flip flopped five times on abortion and didnt say even no to gay rights in mass. even it would be overriden at least im not going to support it. to me that says a lot.

with the obama mandate on birthcontrol in effect, what will make you think that romney will overturn it? i dont.

It doesn't matter right now if he overturns it or not.

Here's where we stand now. An Obama that is left as a Lame Duck with no accountability will finish what he has started and when he is done we will not be left with anything that resembles our previous Nation.

:blink:

I'll take Romney even though I agree with everything you've stated. :thumbsup:

This is the most important Election that this Nation has had since it's Founding.

Well you said I stated abortion and I made no mention of it here that I recall.... going to read back a bit cause I do feel I am being misquoted, but do not want to jump to conclusions here. Have a lot going on here, so I tend to forget things.

Okay, I just threw abortion in there because most Christains are opposed to him for his previous stance on that or his Religion.

I'm just trying to ascertain what it is that is so objectionable about him to certain people as opposed to Obama.:thumbsup:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Here's something for everyone to consider, and it's a sobering thought: while God's Kingdom endures forever, nations don't. History is replete with examples of this. Anybody who thinks we're immune simply hasn't been paying attention. The only nation God has sovereignly promised to never let die is Isreal.

Do I love America? Yes, and I've worn the uniform to protect her too. Am I distressed at how badly--and quickly--the leftists are changing it into something unrecognizable? Yes again. And yet ... could it be God has another nation in the wings, perhaps, to take up our fallen mantle? I don't know. What I do know is I'll keep praying, working, and doing what I legally can to stop those who so earnestly wish to destroy us.

But the question remains ... is that enough?

What if our experiment is over?

Edited by John Robinson

• Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Here's something for everyone to consider, and it's a sobering thought: while God's Kingdom endures forever, nations don't. History is replete with examples of this. Anybody who thinks we're immune simply hasn't been paying attention. The only nation God has sovereignly promised to never let die is Isreal.

Do I love America? Yes, and I've worn the uniform to protect her too. Am I distressed at how badly--and quickly--the leftists are changing it into something unrecognizable? Yes again. And yet ... could it be God has another nation in the wings, perhaps, to take up our fallen mantle? I don't know. What I do know is I'll keep praying, working, and doing what I legally can to stop those who so earnestly wish to destroy us.

But the question remains ... is that enough?

What if our experiment is over?

Good point John. That is why we surely need to lift up our nation in prayer.

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  4

I know this is not your current line of thought, but I was thinking about Romney, should he become President.

He has been successful in business and that is not necessarily a bad thing. We need someone with business know how

to get this country back on its 'feet'.

He has had experience as Governor, thereby giving him some insight into dos and do nots, as in health care.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,391
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I agree with O.O.; if Obama is reelected there is no indication from any quarter he will go from Jekyll to Hyde....other than the anti-Obama blogosphere.

"Unelected bunch of Folks"

"Tell Putin to give me space until after the upcoming Election"

"I will have to go around the Congress"

"I will do it on my own"

Etc... ad nauseum.......:blink:

(All paraphrases)

It's one thing to say something and altogher something else to accomplish it. First of all if he declared martial law he takes himself out of the picture for the head of Homeland Security controls things for six months..... if and only if the military goes along with it.

Obama wanted a single payer health program and he didn't get it.... there have been many things he has wanted and didn't get. If we keep the house he won't be able to do much of anything without using EO's and even then they might stop letting him do that if he gets too far out on a limb.

Some people here were saying the same thing about Bush last year and the other side about Clinton before that. Bush made the same kind of statements about being a dictator and he didn't make it either. I just say that saying that he will become dictator of the country is way way over the edge because he can't do it by himself and I don't see it ready for that for a while.

I gota grand daughter to play with so........... later

I agree with O.O.; if Obama is reelected there is no indication from any quarter he will go from Jekyll to Hyde....other than the anti-Obama blogosphere.

"Unelected bunch of Folks"

"Tell Putin to give me space until after the upcoming Election"

"I will have to go around the Congress"

"I will do it on my own"

Etc... ad nauseum.......:blink:

(All paraphrases)

It's one thing to say something and altogher something else to accomplish it. First of all if he declared martial law he takes himself out of the picture for the head of Homeland Security controls things for six months..... if and only if the military goes along with it.

Obama wanted a single payer health program and he didn't get it.... there have been many things he has wanted and didn't get. If we keep the house he won't be able to do much of anything without using EO's and even then they might stop letting him do that if he gets too far out on a limb.

Some people here were saying the same thing about Bush last year and the other side about Clinton before that. Bush made the same kind of statements about being a dictator and he didn't make it either. I just say that saying that he will become dictator of the country is way way over the edge because he can't do it by himself and I don't see it ready for that for a while.

I gota grand daughter to play with so........... later

Take some time Sam and investiagte what the EPA is doing to Coal Manufacturing in this Natiuon without a single vote of Congress and then when your done there check into Cass Sunstein and all that he is accomplishing going around the Congress through regulation.

It's one thing to say silly things. It's another to actually do it.:blink:

Meanwhile, we are on a single payer track for Health Care. Obama himself has stated that it would take 10-15 years to implement and that it would have to start somewhere. It has.

:thumbsup:

It doesn't matter right now if he overturns it or not.

Here's where we stand now. An Obama that is left as a Lame Duck with no accountability will finish what he has started and when he is done we will not be left with anything that resembles our previous Nation.

:blink:

I'll take Romney even though I agree with everything you've stated. :thumbsup:

This is the most important Election that this Nation has had since it's Founding.

You are right about that Dave, but your inference that if we are Christians and do not vote for Romney that we might be sinning is a little off the mark. The biggest reason being, whomever God wants in the drivers seat (what's left of it) of America from 2012 to 2016 is going to be there, no matter how anyone votes. Your assertions seem to say that you are wrong to both vote for Obama, or vote for anybody else besides Romney and Obama wins. That is not correct. It is not incumbent on me, either politically, or spiritually, to vote for Romney simply so Obama won't win. I can't control who wins the election. In actual point of fact, none of us do, the Electoral College does, and if they want Obama in office for 4 more years, guess who will be in that office? I also strongly berlieve that if there is even a slight chance that Romney may win by a majority public vote, that there will not be an election. I have not 100% decided what i will do yet, but I know one thing for sure: I am not sinning if I don't vote for Romney. i won't accept a ticket to that guilt trip.

There was no inference brother Eddie. I used the personal pronoun, "I." I would personally be convicted if I let Obama stay in office because I refused to vote for his opposition, unless the opposition was Hitler.:thumbsup:

I know what Obama has done. I can also see what he is trying to do. I could not conscience standing by letting him continue without voting my conscience which is that he must go at all costs.:thumbsup:

Love ya brother.:wub: