• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

Have you ever wondered where you will be, who you are with and what you will be doing when Jesus returns for us? I was just thinking about this yesterday. My hubby and I are very close, he has been taking the last few Fridays off of work to do things around the house with me. We are remodeling 2 bedrooms and getting new siding on the outside of the house. Lots of work to be done. I really dislike Monday's when he has to go back to work. I really miss him and have a hard time when he leaves. So this question came to mind. I wonder if I will be with my hubby when Jesus comes back for us. I don't really care where I am, I would love to be with hubby when Jesus comes back. I know that isn't up to me, but have you ever thought about that?

Sister-in-Christ,

Jane

Have you ever wondered where you will be, who you are with and what you will be doing when Jesus returns for us? I was just thinking about this yesterday. My hubby and I are very close, he has been taking the last few Fridays off of work to do things around the house with me. We are remodeling 2 bedrooms and getting new siding on the outside of the house. Lots of work to be done. I really dislike Monday's when he has to go back to work. I really miss him and have a hard time when he leaves. So this question came to mind. I wonder if I will be with my hubby when Jesus comes back for us. I don't really care where I am, I would love to be with hubby when Jesus comes back. I know that isn't up to me, but have you ever thought about that....

In A Twinkle

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52

Little Star, It Seems You WILL Be With Your Husband

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I have often thought of this.

Matthew 24:44

Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

It doesn't matter to me who I am with when Jesus returns. It does matter what I am doing when he returns. My hope is that I am found of him hard at work building, cleansing and worshiping within his temple here on earth.

Gary

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, most likely I'll be somewhere with my head in my hand cause I aint' takin' the mark.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

Hi Jane,

I am also remodeling a house and know what a massive job that can be. Nice that you have someone to work with you.

In answer to your question, I personally do not believe that anyone alive today will live long enough to be alive when Jesus comes, so it is not something I have given a great deal of thought to. However, seeing that most of us spend 1/4 to 1/3 of our days asleep, I suppose that is where the probabilty lies. I feel sorry for the person who happens to be stuck in the restroom, however. ;)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Have you ever wondered where you will be, who you are with and what you will be doing when Jesus returns for us? I was just thinking about this yesterday. My hubby and I are very close, he has been taking the last few Fridays off of work to do things around the house with me. We are remodeling 2 bedrooms and getting new siding on the outside of the house. Lots of work to be done. I really dislike Monday's when he has to go back to work. I really miss him and have a hard time when he leaves. So this question came to mind. I wonder if I will be with my hubby when Jesus comes back for us. I don't really care where I am, I would love to be with hubby when Jesus comes back. I know that isn't up to me, but have you ever thought about that?

Sister-in-Christ,

Jane

The thought has been very much present on my mind as of late. More concerned for my small children. They do not know or really understand the concept of Jesus. Which means, that something needs to be done. While they are very small the earlier and more deeply rooted the seeds of faith are planted, the better especially in a world today that is growing in skepticism.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1967

Have you ever wondered where you will be, who you are with and what you will be doing when Jesus returns for us?

Sister-in-Christ,

Jane

Hmmmm...I've thought about it but rather, think about all the different scenarios because believers are found around the globe/in different time zones. Then I wonder, "What will I HEAR when I'm called home?" (apologizing in advance for this tangent...)

I have a feeling I'm going to hear my name (John 10:3; John 5:28; John 11:43), while those who are not in Christ will hear a sound that makes them tremble (Exodus 19:16-19; Hebrews 12:18-19):

John 10:3 It is to him the gatekeeper opens the gate, and it is his voice the sheep hear. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

John 5:28 "Don't be amazed at this, because the time is approaching when everyone in their graves will hear the Son of Man's voice . . ."

John 11:43 When He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, “LAZARUS, come forth.”

Exo 19:16 And it came to pass on the third day, as the morning drew nigh, there were voices and

lightnings and a dark cloud on Mount Sinai. The voice of the trumpet sounded loud,

and all the people in the camp trembled.

Rev 1:10 I came to be in the Spirit on the Day of the Lord, when I heard a loud voice behind me like a trumpet. . .

1 Thes 4:16 With a shout of command, with the archangel's call, and with the sound of God's trumpet, the Lord himself will come down from heaven, and the dead who belong to the Messiah will rise first.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus. :emot-pray:

Edited by Rare Bird

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

What will the non-believers think? Is this AFTER the tribulation? Or before?

I am hoping this happens really soon, I know there are signs to look for and they have been unfolding. Like the temple is supose to be rebuilt by then and they are in the process of rebuilding it right now. I believe the antichrist has already been born. I feel bad for his mother!

Globalization and a new world order are also major signs and that is happening as well.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Well, most likely I'll be somewhere with my head in my hand cause I aint' takin' the mark.

I'm willing to bet you won't be alone, O.O. My family and I have already agreed that we will die rather than take the mark. Seems lots of people are thinking about this.