joi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/ryan-mauro/destroy-israel-conference-comes-to-illinois/

Sounds as if Illinois is right up there with the Church at Pergamon (Rev. 2:13)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

The event also highlights the Islamists’ success in forging interfaith partnerships with Reverend Donald Wagner of Evangelicals for Middle East Understanding as one of the speakers.

I can't understand how a person or group can claim to be Christian, and yet hate Israel. God Himself said He would bless those that bless Israel and curse those that curse her.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

Deuteronomy 4:31

For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Deuteronomy 7:9

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

Numbers 23:19

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

1 Samuel 15:29

He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,126
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The event also highlights the Islamists’ success in forging interfaith partnerships with Reverend Donald Wagner of Evangelicals for Middle East Understanding as one of the speakers.

I can't understand how a person or group can claim to be Christian, and yet hate Israel. God Himself said He would bless those that bless Israel and curse those that curse her.

Some people do not think that the people in Israel are really descendants of Abraham.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Some people do not think that the people in Israel are really descendants of Abraham.

And some people believe the earth is flat as well. :laugh:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I don't understand how anyone could harbor that idea....even muslims are descendents of Abraham.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,126
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't understand how anyone could harbor that idea....even muslims are descendents of Abraham.

To be honest with you I'd have to do some research on what they said to even be able to explain what they were talking about. i was just answering her question. I do know several people who say that.