• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Here is an interesting question. I see all these people saying that this supposed RFID chip, which isnt even rumored to close to implementation yet, is the mark of the beast and prophesied. Well, heres two questions for you. What is the mark of the beast? where is it prophesied in the Bible? and secondly, what happens first?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

It's in the book of Revelation. And since that book is so highly symbolic I don't try to get specific about what it says. But Mr. Patriot, you have to understand something. I'm only 60 but when I first heard of this mark of the beast, the micro chip didn't exist and many people felt such a thing had to be 100 or more years off. But once we had credit cards with magnetic strips on them, this mark started to sound feasible. And now with this RFID chip, the mark of the beast is very possible. I think that before we have to worry about it we need a one world government, and a power mad dictator. And that would still make it far off. The main thing the Bible says about this mark is no one can buy or sell without it, and that accepting it puts you in league with the devil. So it's scary. It's scary, and we now have the technology to make it happen, which we didn't 30 years ago.

But you need to understand that all my posts have one main message, which is that Christians need to repent and start to obey God like we never have before.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

its a dead link. And I dont want to hear someones opinion on it, I want scriptural support. I want to hear why you think it, not why someone else does. Like I have stated previously, first there is no legislation in action right now to implement a RFID chip. Second, even if there was, it wouldnt be the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast, would have to be a world wide thing-and it would have to be implemented by a one world government. While I can see were on path to that, were not there yet, there is no one world government yet. So, to be scared of a nonexistent RFID chip, makes no logical sense.

dontlookforasign_zps14bb6606.jpg

its a dead link. And I dont want to hear someones opinion on it, I want scriptural support. I want to hear why you think it, not why someone else does. Like I have stated previously, first there is no legislation in action right now to implement a RFID chip. Second, even if there was, it wouldnt be the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast, would have to be a world wide thing-and it would have to be implemented by a one world government. While I can see were on path to that, were not there yet, there is no one world government yet. So, to be scared of a nonexistent RFID chip, makes no logical sense.

This is scriptural support.I am sorry it did not work.I will resend it.

http://www.gotquestions.org/mark-beast.html

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The RFID chip can't be the mark of the beast until the world goes into a cashless society. There will be people who would buy and sell with money instead of the chips.

Now once we do go into a global cashless society, literally anything at all could be the mark. For they can just freeze everyone's accounts until you worship the beast and have his mark put on you, and it seems that this is a mark of servitude to the beast.

Mark is to be the name of the beast, his mark or his number. The RFID chip is simply your ID, not the beasts. And anyway, you have to worship the first beast or die, so if you are a Christian, you are not going to worship the beast and will be killed, not offered the mark.

bopeep, first off, thankyou for fixing the link, secondly, have you read that article? Im going to guess you havent. Because, like man has already stated, that article, is saying exactly what ive been saying. That this supposed RFID chip isnt the mark of the beast. Actual quote from your article

It is important to realize that a medical implant chip is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be something given only to those who worship the Antichrist.

I dont know how the end times plays out, there are some that think that due to EMPs or whatever, current technology will be wiped out completly, and the mark will be a tattoo, or something similar that you have to have to buy or sell. If technology isnt wiped out, then other one is right in this case-the mark, wont be implemented until we hit a cashless society-and that likely wont happen until after a one world government. And for that to happen, with todays turmoil, It would take a global disaster to bring everyone together under one roof-like say, a rapture or another world war. In either case, you can rest assured that this RFID chip (which doesnt exist yet by the way) is not the mark of the beast.

bopeep, first off, thankyou for fixing the link, secondly, have you read that article? Im going to guess you havent. Because, like man has already stated, that article, is saying exactly what ive been saying. That this supposed RFID chip isnt the mark of the beast. Actual quote from your article

It is important to realize that a medical implant chip is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be something given only to those who worship the Antichrist.

I dont know how the end times plays out, there are some that think that due to EMPs or whatever, current technology will be wiped out completly, and the mark will be a tattoo, or something similar that you have to have to buy or sell. If technology isnt wiped out, then other one is right in this case-the mark, wont be implemented until we hit a cashless society-and that likely wont happen until after a one world government. And for that to happen, with todays turmoil, It would take a global disaster to bring everyone together under one roof-like say, a rapture or another world war. In either case, you can rest assured that this RFID chip (which doesnt exist yet by the way) is not the mark of the beast.

I am afraid we will have to agree to disagree on this.I do believe that their will be a literal chip implanted in the body.