IGNORED

RFID ..AUSTRALIAN JWS/CHRISTIANS CALL AMERICAN JWS/CHRISTIANS COME

..URGENT RFID CHIP MESSAGE & CRISIS INFORMATION:

..AUSTRALIAN JWS/CHRISTIANS CALL LAST AMERICAN CHRISTIANS TO COME QUICK

If you live in America & you believe Jesus is your Lord & saviour, then Australia calls you come flock with us now, so that we in our numbers might outlaw the RFID chip otherwise due to be manditory to you late March 2013, & boycot America - which is not your home any more.

"Do not think of yourself more highly than you should. Instead be modest." Romans 12:3.

You are supposed to follow the laws of your government After the word of God. It is what those of your whereabouts pray 4 , & to disobay makes 1 vagabond there. Also weather for or against RFID, to remain 1 would be effectively prayer for it too, & that it will take over the world, ..as losing you, the last American Christian, we could find ourselves outnumbered just the same as you are now, & to our peril aswell. Do you see how important it is you come now? Do not fight your government, but as the bible suggests please be ready. Move for Christ our Lord his blood, leave what ties tie you, & do not look back for any1, it is not the time, & without waiting & ths making of excuses, Hurry. Let the whole world see@ that Jehovah Is the kingdom , the power & the glory forever & ever.

i now insist. that Australian Christians not see American Christians as American anymore, but fighting & vagabond in a place they don't understand to leave, or that sorrow only will create more sorrow. Or that they be sitting on a very unsound fence. Help them. INVITE them, 5 per every person so they might come in numbers to fill & shield this place, as no name of who accept in them the mark controlling buying&selling are found in the book of life.

*bows head & lays hands on Australia & America, praying*

.Dear Heavenly Father Jehovah? Please send your angels to guide and watch over us, and keep us safe & off the path of who with holes in their reasonings know not what they do. In Jesus Holy name, Amen.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Welcome to worthy :) I have no idea what your call for Americans to leave our country is about, your post is very unclear. Based on your mention of RFID in the title, it sounds like you've sunk your teeth into one of the many conspiracy theories out there. First off, RFID technology has been around for a long time, and secondly the bible tells us we were not given a spirit of fear. Another few things to consider, Australia couldn't hold all of us, and even if it could the mark of the beast (I assume that is your reference) will be implemented all over the world, not just in America whenever that does occur. For the record, it's not that time yet, the anti-Christ hasn't even surfaced yet. Take a deep breath and trust in The Lord, He is our shepherd, God bless.

Firstly the RFID chip is due to be manditory after th 23rd of theis month. is was recently mandated that it would be incorporated into the new Obamacare Health insurance system. Secondly, God mightn't have given us a spirit of fear but he did hive us good instincts, and he Makes it clear to follow the Government but only After the word of God, & that we should never fight what we don't agree with but leave. Thirdly, i suppose you're another in favour of Obamacare's Chipping every1, so would not expect understanding from you. It is a good thing that lies are evident by ridiculous sense & actions.

Edited by Guest

I don't write this out of fear, lol i write it out of faith :). Yup & definitely like the quote u put up of Mathews :). Stay safe alright ?

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

I think you are misinformed, I live here, there is no discussion of chips being inserted, that's conspiracy theory nonsense. Also, I'm not in favor of Obamacare or anything else this administration is doing, so you're making a false assumption.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Welcome to Worthy

I have moved this thread our of the Worthy Welcome forum since it has nothing to do with you introducing yourself. I would of placed it were it belongs, in the controversial forum, but you would not be able to respond.

It is advisable that you provide your source where you find that a RFID chip is mandatory under the new Obama-care law. Can you quote the passage that states this?

Also, who are the JWS? I have not heard of them outside of the Jehovah Witness Society.

You aassumed i wrote out of fear but i say faith (not in you though perhaps), i believe you missed the part where i wrote it's Likely to reach us too, & i believe you are ill-informed. it's not wrong just ill-prepared of many of you. You have under 20 days. And we don't want all of you, only those who will help us in defence of worst things prophesised. i think i can tell you now you would get in the way & might swerve people off the path. ..you're already wasting my time, seemingly in defence of your excuses, & ruining a pretty loverly invite. Take care, & hey why not do your own thing.

Edited by Guest

Another thought came to mind, if all those who believed in Christ left any land, who would witness to the lost? Jesus said to go forth to all nations and make disciples, not just those nations who agree with His ways. You will also find in scripture where we are to follow God first, not man. If a lwa is against His ways, we can, with a clear conscience, ignore that law and follow God.

You aassumed i wrote out of fear but i say faith (not in you though perhaps), i believe you missed the part where i wrote it's Likely to reach us too, & i believe you are ill-informed. it's not wrong just ill-prepared of many of you. You have under 20 days.

Provide your proof of what you say will happen. Show us the part of Obamacare that states this will happen.