• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Care to explain how one can become traumatized if nothing traumatic happens to them? 

Besides just disagreeing with everyone, care to elaborate and add something to the conversation?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

How?

Probably one lone dude on Worthy chat saying "see I told you so!" Then he will get kicked and it will all be over.

Sorry, I don't have scripture to support my theory, but it's as valid as some I have seen on this thread....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

True - the Vatican has a huge telescope on Mt.Graham looking for alien life from other planets. This is a thing that the UN is into also - looking for someone to take control of the planet and solve the problems.

The mt graham telescope works with astronomers at major universities for all aspects of current research in astronomy. It is not looking for aliens.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Care to explain how one can become traumatized if nothing traumatic happens to them? 

Besides just disagreeing with everyone, care to elaborate and add something to the conversation?

One can get traumatized from an event happening to someone else. If the incident is severe enough that it affects you emotionally. I got ptsd because of someone I know who was kidnapped.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/17/1971

I think personally the rapture will be reason folks will freak but after it they will fall for any story the govt puts out after all they don't recognize the truth now as it is

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  105
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

Justin - You have no idea how people, who have been expecting to be raptured, will be traumatized when there is no rapture - Really?

What do you want me to add to the conversation - that the Pre-Trib Rapture Doctrine is a lie and those who believe it have already been deceived?  - O.K.

Maybe you would like me to add that those who believe in this doctrine face the very real possibility that they will curse God when there is no Rapture for breaking His "promise".

Fez - I'm NOT the only "lone dude" who is preaching that the Pre-Trib Rapture is NOT going to happen.

"Then he will get kicked and it will be all over". Yeah - that's an adult thing to say. Is bullying a part of your normal routine?

Moderators - I LOVE that silver "J:" in the black background that you gave me. Thank You.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

No one will have to explain the Pre-Trib Rapture because it won't be happening.

What far too many people will have to explain is why it didn't happen when so many believed that it would happen.

You seem really sure of yourself.That can get someone in alot of trouble. :huh:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

True - the Vatican has a huge telescope on Mt.Graham looking for alien life from other planets. This is a thing that the UN is into also - looking for someone to take control of the planet and solve the problems.

The mt graham telescope works with astronomers at major universities for all aspects of current research in astronomy. It is not looking for aliens.

you might want to read this book

http://www.amazon.com/Exo-Vaticana-Romanus-Vaticans-astonishing-exo-theological/dp/0984825630/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1371516940&sr=1-1&keywords=exo+vaticana

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Justin - You have no idea how people, who have been expecting to be raptured, will be traumatized when there is no rapture - Really?

What do you want me to add to the conversation - that the Pre-Trib Rapture Doctrine is a lie and those who believe it have already been deceived?  - O.K.

Maybe you would like me to add that those who believe in this doctrine face the very real possibility that they will curse God when there is no Rapture for breaking His "promise".

Fez - I'm NOT the only "lone dude" who is preaching that the Pre-Trib Rapture is NOT going to happen.

"Then he will get kicked and it will be all over". Yeah - that's an adult thing to say. Is bullying a part of your normal routine?

Moderators - I LOVE that silver "J:" in the black background that you gave me. Thank You.

If no rapture happens, then people will live out their lives and die, like everyone else has for thousands of years.  I don't foresee any cursing or shaking of fists at God for being blessed with a long life. 

If you are saying that Pre-tribbers will be angry at God for having to live through the tribulation, I disagree.  True Christians will see it as a time of testing of their faith, and they will be strengthened by their trials.  Also, they will be witnessing miracles from the Hand of JHWH Hisself, they will be more awestruck than angry, I can guarantee that.

But, the people that do get angry at God and turn from Him, are not true Christians and therefore had no faith to begin with.  They have no one to be angry at but themselves.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  105
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

Justin -
If there is no Rapture, then the antichrist will come and the Pre-Tribbers will never admit that so and so is actualy the antichrist BECAUSE they will still be here.
When they finally do realize that so and so is the AC, then you can bet your bottom dollar that the vast majority of the Pre-Tribbers will curse God for breaking His "promise" to them by not whisking them away.

Edited by OneLight
No personal attacks or insults - ToS