• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, other one said:

it's in the tenth dimension

Where in Scripture does it say that heaven is in the 10th dimension?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Where in Scripture does it say that heaven is in the 10th dimension?

a combination of the attributes all through the Bible and the Attributes of God all fit into "M" String physics as being in the 10th or 11th dimension.  there was a 12th century priest that came up with the same thoughts,  I'd have to look up the name of the Book that's in....   but I won't bother unless you intend to read it.

• Group:  Royal Member

7 minutes ago, other one said:

a combination of the attributes all through the Bible and the Attributes of God all fit into "M" String physics as being in the 10th or 11th dimension.  there was a 12th century priest that came up with the same thoughts,  I'd have to look up the name of the Book that's in....   but I won't bother unless you intend to read it.

I asked if the verse was in the Holy Bible.

30 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I asked if the verse was in the Holy Bible.

and I said that if you were aware of "M" string physics, you would understand from the entire Bible that is where heaven is.  I am not about to go to the trouble to list everything that the Word uses to describe heaven and the attributes of God.

As for the book I mentioned it was where the information of the priest long ago that basically said the same thing by saying there were ten levels of heaven.....    it's been 30 years since I read and owned the book, so I would not try and quote it today under the current environment of Worthy these days......       but if you are interested in buying and reading the Book I would try and find it.

But to read it in the Bible you have to have a deep understanding of the whole thing and be acquainted with quantum mechanics.

• Group:  Royal Member

Just now, other one said:

and I said that if you were aware of "M" string physics, you would understand from the entire Bible that is where heaven is.  I am not about to go to the trouble to list everything that the Word uses to describe heaven and the attributes of God.

As for the book I mentioned it was where the information of the priest long ago that basically said the same thing by saying there were ten levels of heaven.....    it's been 30 years since I read and owned the book, so I would not try and quote it today under the current environment of Worthy these days......       but if you are interested in buying and reading the Book I would try and find it.

But to read it in the Bible you have to have a deep understanding of the whole thing and be acquainted with quantum mechanics.

The Bible says that Heaven is where God is. God has left it a mystery. Perhaps it would be better to focus on how we can get there.

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The Bible says that Heaven is where God is. God has left it a mystery. Perhaps it would be better to focus on how we can get there.

getting there is simple....    just have faith in Jesus as your lord and savior and die...    no big deal.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Heaven. We do not know where it is.

Missmuffet for what it's worth;

In regards to the OP quote I lean towards the way Leonardo is looking at it.

These are primarily physical descriptions pointing to spiritual truths. They are written this way because we humans are living in a physical world and that's is how we primarily relate.

We have to look at Revelation from a spiritual aspect and I wonder if that is what is meant by Rev 1:3  How blessed is the one who reads aloud and those who hear the words of this prophecy and obey what is written in it, for the time is near! 

----------

Using that line of thinking;

We know God is the creator of ALL things. If Heaven is a physical place then God had to have created it. If that is true, then where did He live before that?

I believe that heaven is not a physical place where God lives but that wherever God is there Heaven is.

When He is in me and I am in Him, I am in the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus often said "the Kingdom of God is near you" or some version of that.   What was he talking about?

It seems that there will be some physical reality that we will spend eternity in, but if that is physical then it is created.

Revelation tells us that God will be with us;

Rev 21:3  I heard a loud voice from the throne say, "See, the tent of God is among humans! He will make his home with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them, and he will be their God. 

Well we know that God has not always lived in a created tent so that must have a different meaning, a spiritual meaning.

I don't look at heaven as "coming down" from some physical place but coming down from a place of status.

Love to read others take on this.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 1/30/2017 at 5:41 PM, RustyAngeL said:

Also the streets of gold, gold so pure you can see through it.

Shalom, RustyAngeL.

OR, that the streets are pure gold, gold so pure you can see perfect reflections in it! A "glass" to the ancient world was a "mirror," and there's a fine line between refraction and reflection. Gold doesn't have a state or a crystalline structure to allow visible light to pass through it.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Shalom, missmuffet.

People go to heaven all the time. Anyone with an airline ticket and boards a jet goes to heaven. Luckily, they find there way back down to terra firma safely!