• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,736
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I still say the biggest sign of this being fake-was halfway through, you hear the person praying say left foot grow out. Thats the biggest pointer. It was the right leg being to short. It means the person doing it, was slowly extending their leg forward to match the leg using the prayers words as a sign of how far to go (guy says right foot grow out, the person being "healed" extends the right foot out) and the person being healed had extended the right foot out a little to much, so the person "praying" had to correct for this, hence the verbal cue "God let the left foot grow out" which told the "healed person to adjust. God wouldn't make that mistake-only people trying to fake a miracle, would.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I have prayed for and seen healed many with one leg shorter than the other. At random it seems about 1/2of all people have this condition. Many do not even realize it.

Unless, those people I prayed for chose to 'fake it' for some reason, I assure you it is very real.

I also recall an instance where Jesus had to pray twice for a blind man before his healing was complete....

Do you recall where this incident is in the Bible? I don't remember Jesus praying at all when he healed - he just did it.

It does not say outright Jesus 'prayed' for this fellow, so technically you are correct. GOOD CALL!

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,855
  • Content Per Day:  8.05
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

For those of you who seek proof of God through signs and wonders ... I fear for you! For it seems the hearts Jesus truly desires

to seek Him have no need of verification through fleshly sensual perceptions but on His Word alone by Spirit all is confirmed to

eternal satisfaction!

1 Pe 1:3-9

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy

has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,

5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various

trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though

it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy

inexpressible and full of glory, 9 receiving the end of your faith — the salvation of your souls.

NKJV

Knowing the exactness of this faith as defined by God

Heb 11:1-3

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders

obtained a good testimony. 3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God,

so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

NKJV

This is the faith God wants... a faith which requires no satisfaction through fleshly avenues-

as verification for His Word

Jn 20:25-29

So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my

finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."

26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them.

Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace to

you!" 27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, and look at My

hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving,

but believing."

28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

29 Jesus said to him, "Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed.

Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

NKJV

This is the purest form of faith where I believe- because God has written it down and God is not a liar!

This is litmus of true faith that we believe on what is written and it is complete until we are taken either

in death or His Return....

Jn 20:30-31

30 And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are

not written in this book; 31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is

the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

NKJV

It is a due warning for those seeking God in such ways for we are nearly there!

2 Th 2:9-12

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power,

signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish,

because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for

this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that

they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

NKJV

Love, Steven

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

So do you think we should not acknowledge His goodness when it literally manifests before our eyes? If we are mute the very stones will praise Him, but we will be judged for such ingratitude.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.69
  • Days Won:  226

So do you think we should not acknowledge His goodness when it literally manifests before our eyes? If we are mute the very stones will praise Him, but we will be judged for such ingratitude.

Their will be many miracles that will happen and people will be in awe and see them with their own eyes.But it will not be God.

Their will be many miracles that will happen and people will be in awe and see them with their own eyes.But it will not be God.

~

Love

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7:29

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Amen!

This age has bred a lot of cynics, when a simple, "Praise you, Jesus!" will do.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,855
  • Content Per Day:  8.05
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I believe we should walk in the light as He is in the light... That light says how do you know the signs and wonders are of God?

You simply stand back and watch to see where there focus lies! If it is obtaining things of this world through those works then

suspect they are... if freely given as Christ gave then praise for it is leading out of this world into His Dear Light of Presence!

We are to verify all things by His Word and in that process we will not be judged anything but obedient to His Word!

Love, Steven

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

It takes courage to put yourself out in the public arena under the scrutiny of the all seeing eyes that know you are not what you claim to be, just ask our Lord who was hung on a cross and accused of being King of the Jews. I was called to be a defender of the faith who is to go about and love my neighbor as myself and God first and foremost.  He warned that those who were not against us were for us and that we ought not to forbid them. I personally have no opinion on the matter outside of saying that I believe the righteous judge of all the earth knows and will do right according to the truth of the matter.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Sorry...but this leg-lengthening thing has been around for years, most people sit at an angle in their chairs and when they straighten their

legs one can appear slightly shorter than the other, and I don't buy into the vast majority of them...but I have heard my friend tell of seeing

a person whose leg was 6" shorter and twisted almost completely around straightening and lengthening, that was brilliant.

It is true we don't needs miracles and healings to confirm our faith, but when you see the power of G-d truly in action and see how it draws

people to the Saviour and opens them up to the Gospel quicker than days of praying and debating, you have got to ask yourself how can

I minister in the genuine power of the Spirit to the glory of G-d....for many it is a missing dimension to their faith and is probably linked into

the need for a salting of holiness within the Body, starting with each of us as individuals.

Matt 5:13“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good

for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men.