IGNORED

Another Climate Change Update

"As unlikely as this may sound, we have lucked out in recent years when it comes to global warming.

The rise in the surface temperature of earth has been markedly slower over the last 15 years than in the 20 years before that. And that lull in warming has occurred even as greenhouse gases have accumulated in the atmosphere at a record pace."

Translation: "We were wrong yet again in out predictions and understanding, so we'll just spin it as dumb luck"

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/science/earth/what-to-make-of-a-climate-change-plateau.html

PolarBearParty.gif

I know, I know, polar bears are north pole, penguins are south pole!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

Oh dear, not another attempt at Climate Change denial ................................... :th_frusty:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Climate change is a hoax - the facts prove it!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

"As unlikely as this may sound, we have lucked out in recent years when it comes to global warming.

The rise in the surface temperature of earth has been markedly slower over the last 15 years than in the 20 years before that. And that lull in warming has occurred even as greenhouse gases have accumulated in the atmosphere at a record pace."

Translation: "We were wrong yet again in out predictions and understanding, so we'll just spin it as dumb luck"

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/science/earth/what-to-make-of-a-climate-change-plateau.html

PolarBearParty.gif

Oh come on! can't you see a lie when you see one? everyone knows polar bears don't know how to use an iPad!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I read last night, and its not something I was able to verify in a few minutes of looking so I do not know how true it is, but someone who works for the forest service claims that trees are growing in half the time now because of the increase in climate gasses. He says there are science studies to support this but the govt has demanded the information be squashed. I did not read this on some wacko conspiracy site either. I read this on a news article. 

There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men. Proverbs 30:14

~

Oh dear, not another attempt at Climate Change denial ................................... :th_frusty:

~

Not To HARRP On The Carbon Taxes Versus The Facts Too Much Dear One

In the LORD put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? Psalms 11:1

But We Do Not Deny The Ever Changing Weather

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. Genesis 8:22

We Deny That MOST Men Have Any

Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. James 5:17

Control Over It

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. Revelation 11:3-6

See?

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalms 18:2

~

Believe

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:9-12

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

I read last night, and its not something I was able to verify in a few minutes of looking so I do not know how true it is, but someone who works for the forest service claims that trees are growing in half the time now because of the increase in climate gasses. He says there are science studies to support this but the govt has demanded the information be squashed. I did not read this on some wacko conspiracy site either. I read this on a news article.

~

Green House Good

Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew? Job 38:25-28

Ice House Bad

Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?

The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen. Job 38:29-30

lol ~ Praise The Name Of Jesus~!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

PolarBearParty.gif

They are???I did not know that. :noidea:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

No one denies the climate changes. The question is over how much is cause by human waste or not.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Global warming from greenhouse gases is a hoax (con game). In the 70's it was fear of another ice age.

Here's what God has to say about this:

Genesis 8:21-22 NASB The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done. 22 "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, And cold and heat, And summer and winter, And day and night Shall not cease."