nebula

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I do hope they find the baby a good home.  We should add him/her to our prayer lists.

It's been a while since I used mine.........   shame on me. :blush2:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

They could've put a stop to everything right here. That woman didn't have to die.

After seeing the video, I am wondering what you think they should have done at this point?

Neb., sometimes there is no good answer.  the cops were very restrained or they would have shot her when she started to move her car.   You have to be either suicidal or crazy to shove the gas pedal down with that many police pointing guns at you.   I'm wondering what medications she was taking, or if she was high on something.  People high on meth might do things like that come to think of it.

Yes,suicidal comes to mind.They said she had a very serious postpartum depression.Maybe went off of her meds.If postpartum is bad enough you can become psychotic.Not good.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

What was the real threat?No weapon,no gun.Maybe the moral of the story is....No matter how innocent you are and defenseless you are do not go to Washington and breathe a word against anyone of any importance.They have guns and they are going to use them.

Are you serious?????????

The threat was the heightened state of the threat of terrorism. There was just an action taken in Africa against a mall with threats of more followed by an actual mass shooting at the Navy Yard in the City.

If you're an Officer down there you have to be concerned with anyone acting erratically and trying to run you down while taking down a barricade at the White House and then heading towards the Capital Building.

What was the real threat?No weapon,no gun.Maybe the moral of the story is....No matter how innocent you are and defenseless you are do not go to Washington and breathe a word against anyone of any importance.They have guns and they are going to use them.

Are you serious?????????

The threat was the heightened state of the threat of terrorism. There was just an action taken in Africa against a mall with threats of more followed by an actual mass shooting at the Navy Yard in the City.

If you're an Officer down there you have to be concerned with anyone acting erratically and trying to run you down while taking down a barricade at the White House and then heading towards the Capital Building.

The threat was the heightened state of the threat of terrorism.

I do not understand your statement.This was not an act of terrorism.This was a lady with her baby in the car who had gone off the deep end. :hmmm:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

Are you serious?????????

I do not understand your statement.This was not an act of terrorism.This was a lady with her baby in the car who had gone off the deep end. :hmmm:

We know that now...but you have information the police on the ground didn't have....as they say...hindsight is 20/20

Are you serious?????????

If you are an officer in the District and we as a Nation have a heightened sense of the state of worldwide Terrorism you will likely be a bit more aggressive when you see someone trying to run you over after hitting a barricade at the White House and then driving very aggressively towards the Capital Building. In fact, you might not even know that there's a child in the car as your adrenaline races past the checkpoint. You will likely be apt to think that she might have a bomb or worse she might be going to harma mass amount of people like the shooter at the Navy Yard very recently did.

You are actually being unreasonable in your assessment.

Are you serious?????????

We know that now...but you have information the police on the ground didn't have....as they say...hindsight is 20/20

I don't believe it, but I actually agree with JDavis.

They could've put a stop to everything right here. That woman didn't have to die.

After seeing the video, I am wondering what you think they should have done at this point?

There's a few things that could've been handled differently, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20. It's not a big deal.   :)

Like I said it is suicide.Want to end your life?Take your car and go anywhere near the white house.Act alittle crazy.You just got your wish.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

There's a few things that could've been handled differently, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20. It's not a big deal.   :)

OK, I was just curious for what you perceived could have been done to end it at that point.