praying.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

my ex wife left me about a year ago im going in the process of divorce, she cheated on me with another man im only 21 btw i am christian an so was she she but she left me and now is pregnant with this other guys child they are still together she has no intentions of coming back to me makes me sad because i am still heart broken i still walk in faith with God. an anyone help me out give me some advise if im wrong i mean she left me i was faithfull to her

Praying for you..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Praying. It is painful and very emotionly devistating; however God knows our hearts. HE is with you. Lean on him and allow him to heal you.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

hey everyone just wanna fill in and say that im recoved moved on still walking in faith God has healed me an i feel brtand new i thank you all for praying for me and giving me the best advise iv got in a long time God bless!!!!!!! everyone has helped alot!thank you!!:)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1986

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you are going through, but definitely use your trials to turn into a testimony and for it to draw you closer to Jesus.

As one of the first member's replying stated, it will probably be best for you to move on and focus on Christ and your relationship with him and making the most out of your life right now. Of course the sting of betrayal and lost love will hurt for a while, but let Jesus be there to pick you up and bring you through the rough times.

At the age of 21, you have all the opportunities in the world ahead of you. God is going to use you to further the kingdom of God if you stay walking on his path and bless you with another opportunity to find a loving partner that will not let you down. I pray you find that and the pain of the divorce goes by quickly.