Izzel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Yes,we will judge the angels.1 Corinthians 6:2-3 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? As Gods children we will be given a higher position than the angels.We are created in God image,and redeemed by God Galatians 3:13;1Peter 2:9;Luke 1:68: Ephesians 1:7.Angels are not created in God's image and are not redeemed by Christ Hebrews 1:14;2:16.Also,God sends His angels to serve His saints,those who inherit eternal life Hebrews 1:14.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If there's no devil. How can God determine the good and the bad fruits for harvest?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

If there's no devil. How can God determine the good and the bad fruits for harvest?

The devil sinned first before causing Adam and Eve to sin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Satan wants the whole world to grasp on to that lie that their is no Satan.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

God found iniquity in his heart......   but what did he actually do....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

:hmmm: Have you ever wondered  Why God didn't destroy the devil in the first place when He sinned against Him? 

The Bible is a very strange book, not like any other penned on earth at any time.   It makes assertions that are altogether fantastic and unbelievable yet over time prove true.

Although the narrative of the Bible progresses logically from point to point, one theme runs throughout the entire text - WAR.

It says there was a war in heaven.  The Bible tells us who the combatants are, how it got started in the first place, what the main issue was, how the battle progressed and who will win and when.  When?

When - is the question.  It is a matter of time.   It's almost as though the progression of the war were clipped from some futuristic science fiction novel.   Separate accounts and writings appear scattered all over the Bible with no seeming rhyme or reason.   They are like scattered puzzle pieces and we are only meant to fit a few together at any particular time.   Time?

Time - is the key.   For in eternity there is no time, no tomorrow or yesterday only now.  Here on earth, time is all we seem to have.  It begins in the morning and ends at bedtime every night.  The cycle repeats with the next sunrise.  But that's not the way Biblical revelation of the Great War proceeds.

Genesis records the devil tempting Adam and Eve.  In Genesis the devil is already on earth, but in the New Testament it talks of a time (time?) when the devil wasn't on earth.  The juxtaposition of time and eternity seem to lead to confusion.   The last book of the Bible promises that the devil will be subdued and defeated as some future event, but in previous chapters apostolic letters state both that IT is alive and well and that IT has been defeated already.

Which is it?   The accounts read like snippets of a time travelers log gone berserk.  Back and forth and back again to the present talking about the future will no seeming connection except to that which affects us here and now.  Oddly many agree that where we are in our faith depends in large part to what happened 2,000 years ago and what will happen in future time.  It's a temporal tossed salad by any stretch of the imagination.   The only link, the only common factor, is spiritual warfare.

The epistles of the apostles speak confidently of how we may defeat that which is already defeated.  If the devil is already defeated why do we need to join battle with it?   Time is the why.   Because spiritually the devil has been defeated by Christ at the cross, yet remains to be defeated in the world IN TIME.  The cross is the turning point in both history and eternity.  God joined battle with the devil and won.  We are told that He will return to earth and complete the job IN TIME.

In other words, the devil has already been defeated, imprisoned and destroyed from the earth - except that it hasn't happened yet.  It is coming and it has already happened.  We are advised to rejoice at that which going to happen - which has already happened and which is going to happen over and over again until IN TIME it is permanent.

Woe to those who live upon the earth in those days, Revelation says.   War has come upon us from regions beyond our senses.  The Bible tells us how to cloth ourselves for battle, how to fight the battle and remonstrates over and over again that the battle goes on until the end.  If the reader isn't completely confused he or she only needs to remember one thing - Christ is the winner - whenever it happens.   Those who are with Him will participate in the spoils of war beginning with a life devoid of the devil and its influence.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft…..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

I think that he wasn't destroyed because God loved him and wanted him to repent but he didn't and went as far as killing the son of God.  just a thought

Ezekiel 28:11-17

King James Version (KJV)

11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee withviolence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

he wanted to be like God 

I think that he wasn't destroyed because God loved him and wanted him to repent but he didn't and went as far as killing the son of God.  just a thought

How long are you saying God was wainting for him to repent ?  Before he tempted Adam and Eve or after ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ezekiel 28:11-17

King James Version (KJV)

11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee withviolence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

he wated to be like God 

kind of like Benny Hinn and Kennith Copeland???