IGNORED

Who believes the Rapture will happen this year?

doug_kd

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

If Jesus doesn't even know, I'm not gonna know

At this point Jesus knows

Where does it say in the Bible that he knows??

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is." Mark 13:32-33

Jesus is God.....

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

Just curious, do you think Jesus doesn't know this now?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

At this point Jesus knows

how do you know that????

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

I personally don't think he will return for us this year.....   but it's possible.

However it's more likely that a garbage truck might not see me coming down the street and run me down......   so it's a really good idea to be ready........     rapture or death by squishing really isn't much different after about 10 seconds.....

so be ready...

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I hope It's soon, because there are signs in the heavens like the blood moons coming

Up this year, and all the recent comets and meteorites in the sky... So it could all be leading up to something? Do you agree?

Hi doug,

Welcome to worthy!

It won't happen this year, or next, or even the one after that. Our gathering together won't be until after a falling away and the abomination of desolation (2 Thes. 2:1-4).  This abomination occurs at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week (final 7 yrs.), so it's just not going to happen this year.

I think it's a shame that so many have been taught that the rapture is imminent, because it is not.  And this has given many believers a false sense of security.  The pre-trib rapture has become their hope, but many do not realize that it is a huge gamble, because most of them will not be prepared for what lies ahead, especially American believers. 

The U.S. economy will collapse before the rapture occurs, so it would be very wise to prepare for this now, just in case your hope is not realized.  It's one thing to hope the rapture will happen first, but it's another thing to bank everything you have on it.  There is no pre-trib rapture guarantee in the Bible, but far too many are banking on it.  It will be like it was in the days of Noah.  Noah and his family didn't board the ark seven years before the flood, it was seven days before.  And many assume that those seven days represents seven years, but that's just wishful thinking.

It's much better to prepare for tough times ahead.  If the rapture happens, great, no loss! 

But if you see the storm coming and don't prepare, chances are great that you will not be able to endure.  But sadly, most American's are fast asleep, including the believers that have been drinking that pre-trib cool-aid. 

The Psalm 83 war will happen before the rapture as well, and this will probably be the cause for the seven year covenant.  What will you do then, when pre-tribbers are still here with the rest of us?  What then?  The economic collapse will make it very hard, if not impossible to go the distance after finding your hope was only a false hope.   

Cheers

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

I hope It's soon, because there are signs in the heavens like the blood moons coming

Up this year, and all the recent comets and meteorites in the sky... So it could all be leading up to something? Do you agree?

Hi doug,

Welcome to worthy!

It won't happen this year, or next, or even the one after that. Our gathering together won't be until after a falling away and the abomination of desolation (2 Thes. 2:1-4). This abomination occurs at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week (final 7 yrs.), so it's just not going to happen this year.

I think it's a shame that so many have been taught that the rapture is imminent, because it is not. And this has given many believers a false sense of security. The pre-trib rapture has become their hope, but many do not realize that it is a huge gamble, because most of them will not be prepared for what lies ahead, especially American believers.

The U.S. economy will collapse before the rapture occurs, so it would be very wise to prepare for this now, just in case your hope is not realized. It's one thing to hope the rapture will happen first, but it's another thing to bank everything you have on it. There is no pre-trib rapture guarantee in the Bible, but far too many are banking on it. It will be like it was in the days of Noah. Noah and his family didn't board the ark seven years before the flood, it was seven days before. And many assume that those seven days represents seven years, but that's just wishful thinking.

It's much better to prepare for tough times ahead. If the rapture happens, great, no loss!

But if you see the storm coming and don't prepare, chances are great that you will not be able to endure. But sadly, most American's are fast asleep, including the believers that have been drinking that pre-trib cool-aid.

The Psalm 83 war will happen before the rapture as well, and this will probably be the cause for the seven year covenant. What will you do then, when pre-tribbers are still here with the rest of us? What then?

Cheers

Hola thunder. I think I'm a pre tribber but I still expect to see both the psalm 83 war and the Ezekiel 38 war. If I am here to witness the abomination of desolation, no big deal. My wife has stocked us up our basement for essentials which includes plenty of ammunition.

Don't mess with the Spock! Of course, I still pray Luke 21:36 prayer continuously.

I'm covered bro, so don't worry about the Spocker. Oh, by the way, if you plan to come and visit me during the trib, be careful-my meat eating vicious dogs don't like strangers either. Lol

Spock out and looking to go up

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi doug,

Welcome to worthy!

It won't happen this year, or next, or even the one after that. Our gathering together won't be until after a falling away and the abomination of desolation (2 Thes. 2:1-4). This abomination occurs at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week (final 7 yrs.), so it's just not going to happen this year.

I think it's a shame that so many have been taught that the rapture is imminent, because it is not. And this has given many believers a false sense of security. The pre-trib rapture has become their hope, but many do not realize that it is a huge gamble, because most of them will not be prepared for what lies ahead, especially American believers.

The U.S. economy will collapse before the rapture occurs, so it would be very wise to prepare for this now, just in case your hope is not realized. It's one thing to hope the rapture will happen first, but it's another thing to bank everything you have on it. There is no pre-trib rapture guarantee in the Bible, but far too many are banking on it. It will be like it was in the days of Noah. Noah and his family didn't board the ark seven years before the flood, it was seven days before. And many assume that those seven days represents seven years, but that's just wishful thinking.

It's much better to prepare for tough times ahead. If the rapture happens, great, no loss!

But if you see the storm coming and don't prepare, chances are great that you will not be able to endure. But sadly, most American's are fast asleep, including the believers that have been drinking that pre-trib cool-aid.

The Psalm 83 war will happen before the rapture as well, and this will probably be the cause for the seven year covenant. What will you do then, when pre-tribbers are still here with the rest of us? What then?

Cheers

Hola thunder. I think I'm a pre tribber but I still expect to see both the psalm 83 war and the Ezekiel 38 war. If I am here to witness the abomination of desolation, no big deal. My wife has stocked us up our basement for essentials which includes plenty of ammunition.

Don't mess with the Spock! Of course, I still pray Luke 21:36 prayer continuously.

I'm covered bro, so don't worry about the Spocker. Oh, by the way, if you plan to come and visit me during the trib, be careful-my meat eating vicious dogs don't like strangers either. Lol

Spock out and looking to go up

I think we disagree about the timing of those wars, but I'm very glad to see you are prepared. Most believers in my neck of the woods are not going to know what hit them until it's too late.

Cheers

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

Just curious, do you think Jesus doesn't know this now?

Jesus definately knows now.After all He is going to be the one who will call to us.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I hope there's more time than this year. There are way too many people that need to know the Lord, instead of focusing on when He's coming, my focus is on spreading His precious Gospel. We cant be like, "to heaven with me, and to hell with everyone else." People need Jesus. The rapture is not a rescue mission but a wedding.

I'm tired of this world and all the pain and confusion, especially the confusion of where I'm sleeping tmrw. I'm tired of living in a fallen state. Come Jesus!