IGNORED

Who believes the Rapture will happen this year?

doug_kd

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

I'm tired of this world and all the pain and confusion, especially the confusion of where I'm sleeping tmrw. I'm tired of living in a fallen state. Come Jesus!

We live in a dark evil world.Just look at the news.If you look at a newspaper from 15 years ago you will see a remarkable difference.The question is.....just how bad is it going to get before He calls us home?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

Rev 7:9-10

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude, which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,
NASB

********snip******

Rev 7:12-17

"Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen." 13 And one of the elders answered, saying to me, "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and from where have they come?" 14 And I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 "For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne shall spread His tabernacle over them. 16 "They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; neither shall the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne shall be their shepherd, and shall guide them to springs of the water of life; and God shall wipe every tear from their eyes. "  
NASB

there will be so many people refuse to worship the beast and take his mark that John couldn't even guess at a number of them.....

Don't sell the Church short in the final days....

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

Rev 7:9-10

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude, which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,

NASB

********snip******

Rev 7:12-17

"Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen." 13 And one of the elders answered, saying to me, "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and from where have they come?" 14 And I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 "For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne shall spread His tabernacle over them. 16 "They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; neither shall the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne shall be their shepherd, and shall guide them to springs of the water of life; and God shall wipe every tear from their eyes. "  

NASB

there will be so many people refuse to worship the beast and take his mark that John couldn't even guess at a number of them.....

Don't sell the Church short in the final days....

So, do you believe it is going to be open season on the christians? You are right - this passage does show many believers getting killed for their beliefs.

I've always thought these are the tribulation saints with the church Raptured in Heaven. I know this belief is not widely accepted by believers........

Blessings Spock...

You know I too have gave that alot of thought.....we don't even have the slightest clue what it must be like to look at our children dying of starvation or to feel the pangs of hunger with no hope of getting a morsel to survive.............to see the ones you love at deaths door & all you have to do is take the mark.........who will be faithful?who will be strong?who will look to what is eternal?who will remain in Christ & trust God with their lives & even the lives of their loved ones?It is well not to answer so quickly,let us pray.....

Praise & Glory to God,bless us Lord & keep us near You.....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Great post my sister. Much to ponder over. Luke 21:36 is my prayer for the end times.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

Some people think that we are in the tribulation now.What we are dealing with now is a trip to Disneyland compared to the real tribulation.

Some people think that we are in the tribulation now.What we are dealing with now is a trip to Disneyland compared to the real tribulation.

I have to agree with you. When the ac does his abomination thing and institutes the mark of the beast, as the old saying goes, you ain't seen nothing yet.

So, do you believe it is going to be open season on the Christians? You are right - this passage does show many believers getting killed for their beliefs.

I've always thought these are the tribulation saints with the church Raptured in Heaven. I know this belief is not widely accepted by believers........

yep

Rev 13:6-10

7 And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

NASB

If the saints are all raptured who is he going to make war with....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

We are not ready and have a lot of work ahead of us, We are in the lest days and we need to start working on the plan Jesus Christ has givin us to get us prepaired for his coming

We are not ready and have a lot of work ahead of us, We are in the lest days and we need to start working on the plan Jesus Christ has givin us to get us prepaired for his coming

"WE" are not ready???????     did someone give you permission to speak in my behalf???

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I do not know when it is going to happen but God does  :mgcheerful: .I hope it happens soon too.It could happen any second.Welcome to Worthy.

How could it happen any second?  Does it not say Elijah will come to restore all things?