Hall7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

The site contains many unbiblical things. One part of it claims that praying to God the Father will not get you any response. Directly against how Jesus told us to pray. The site is one run by a false prophet. I highly recommend ignoring anything he writes on that site.

Or even good, moral people who are nominally Christians but never knew Jesus personally and never were saved! Do they deserve to go to such a place of torment? Obviously, no! http://deeptruths.com/treasures/heaven-hell-between.html

This is false. Nominally Christians but never knew Jesus? Wha?

These kings and nations outside the City are a class of people who were not bad enough to go to Hell, the Lake of Fire, nor are they yet the born again, believing Bride of Christ, those who have the right to enter and enjoy the Heavenly City!

The writer is really confusing because he doesn't specify who, class of people? A person that never hears the gospel is not the same as one who has heard but is a good person. The good person who hears the Gospel still goes to hell because he rejected God's salvation.

I am personally convinced, from a thorough study of the Scriptures,

Yes, and it's just that....man's opinions. This is what happens when man is not silent where the Bible is silent, just a lot of opinions and personal beliefs.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

"What about the people who never heard the Gospel?--The poor, ignorant heathen who never even heard the name of Jesus? How could a God of Love send them into everlasting torment in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone when they never even had a chance to hear the Gospel or know how to get saved?...

Unbiblical.......there is NO second chance for the unsaved rejectors of the Word.  God MAY have a plan for those who never heard the Gospel but, for those who heard and didn't believe, there's no in-between, maybe-different-rules-apply, let's-make'-up-something-to-feel-good dance going on.  Believers will spend eternity with God; non-believers will not.  It's that simple.

I agree with you and the link confirms the same. Did you read it entirely?

Yes. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Have you consider what Paul said in Romans 2:12-16

For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified; for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

It sounds to me that those who have never heard about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, or scripture, God will judge them according to their hearts. The key here is they have to never heard at all.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified; for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

It sounds to me that those who have never heard about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, or scripture, God will judge them according to their hearts. The key here is they have to never heard at all.

I am inclined to believe that as well.  The Scripture you quoted does seem to say just that. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Their is another thread on this....

Where can I find it? Thank you.

I am trying to find it.I know I posted a response to it.I just can't find it now.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone!

Oh yesBopeep,there most certainly was another thread on this topic &  we hear this same question so much......One Light posted Romans 2:12.(there is Gods answer)...the Lord also tells that He desires all to not perish but come to the "knowledge" etc......This is not a God that does not make provision for everyone in His Way....Hundreds of times His Word tells us He is Fair & Just,is that not a good enough answer?I surely think it is!Glory to God !

I have complete faith & trust in Almighty God not to worry about anyone,He told Jeremiah that He knew him before he was in the womb...........He knows how many hairs are on everyone's head,He knows when a sparrow falls from a tree......should anyone have to ask,what about one of His creation that never heard the Gospel?

We serve the One ,True,Living God...........He did not spare His Only Begotten Precious Son to reconcile filthy rags of sinners.........would He not offer Salvation to an innocent that has not heard of Jesus? His Love endures forever,Praise the Lord!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Their is another thread on this....

Where can I find it? Thank you.

I am trying to find it.I know I posted a response to it.I just can't find it now.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jesus tells us that no one comes to the Father any way besides through him.....     

Jesus makes the decision as to who is going to be saved and who is to be condemned.

He tells us what we must do to be saved, however for those who have never heard the gospel, the only thing I remember reading is his explanation of what he will do as he separates all the nations into the goats and sheep.

The deciding factor there seems to be those who follow his command of loving our neighbors.  That story is in Matthew chapter 25.

Specifically if pressed I would only say for sure that those people will be in the hands of Jesus himself and I would think they would be treated fairly.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Yes this is one of my favorite passages in the Bible because it explains that God judges people according their hearts as you mentioned, and I also agree that it is addressed to the ones who never heard the gospel, the ones who never were "explained in details" the meaning of the word of God. That scripture really convinced me that our God is a just and loving God when I had doubts, when I thought that everyone who isn't saved would be thrown into the lake of fire. That thought painted a dark picture of God in my mind in the past, I wish more would understand that passage, it is such an important and vital passage because it truly changes ones perception about many things.

So the question is, where do these people go when they die?