lowlyservant

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

I believe that what Ezekiel saw and describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" is an orbital description of the Holy Spirit.

Excerpt from "Ezekiel's Vision of God":

Ezekiel 1:15-21 Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their working was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

If you look at an artist's rendition of "Ezekiel's Vision of God", you will see Father God on his throne, an angel and the "wheels". We know that the wheels are not Father God, nor Jesus, nor an angel. That only leaves the Holy Spirit in orbital form:

http://pftdcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Ezekiel_s_vision_1_-1004x798.jpg

Today, we are capturing the reality of the Holy Spirit with photographs and videos. This orbital form of the Holy Spirit is also known as the "supernatural orb". And, I believe that it is time that some of us Christians put this highly misunderstood supernatural orb in its rightful place as the Holy Spirit.

The orb pictures are usually one-dimensional. Orbs are actually three-dimensional or round (orbital). To make it three-dimensional or round, take the two orbs in the picture below and put one inside another, and given they were the same size, you can see that they would appear as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel":

http://www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpg

And, "their rims were full of eyes":

http://intuitartstudio.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/87698845.42103022_large.JPG

The orb can also be seen as colorless or the multiple colors of beryl, "The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl".

Shown are orbs that are the beautiful multiple colors of beryl:

http://www.theorbwhisperer.com/Colored_Orbs.html

And spirits are sometimes seen in orbs, "for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels".

Here is a link to a picture with the face of a spirit in the orb:

http://www.extremumspiritum.com/images/2013/07/xmas-orb.jpg

Spirits are also known for traveling through orbs, "Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went".

Here is a picture of orbs in flight:

http://0.tqn.com/d/paranormal/1/0/Z/3/orb_flight_lg.jpg

With love to my brothers and sisters. Peace be with you and God bless.

Now what is your proof of all that?

Beware of weird interps.

Beware of strange incense.

Actually there is a key interpretive statement in the last verse of Ezekiel 1:

"This was the appearance of the likeness of the Glory of YHWH."

And that is the importance of this vision for me.

For 2 Cor 3:18 says that beholding the Glory of YHWH is transforming. & One thing Christians need on a daily basis is transformation, metamorphosis.  Chrs are well advised to gaze at God's Glory when it is specially presented as in Ezek 1.

"18 But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the Glory of YHWH, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from YHWH the Spirit."

Other such passages include Habakkuk 3; the Fire up to the sky in Exodus, the Transfiguration of Christ, Revelation 1 Vision of Christ with eyes of fire.

Ezek 1 may be one of the most practically useful passages in the Bible, if we focus on the Glory of YHWH there.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We have a lot of those photos--dust on a camera lens. Ezekiel was discribing cherubs. Cherubs are angels and angels are spirits.

They are not to be confused with God the Father, Who is also Spirit, or the Holy Spirit, Who is also God. We have one God in 3 persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are our Creator. Cherubs were created beings just as we are created beings with human spirits.

I agree that the outer space manefestations are demonic. When they were first being reported they were in areas where there was a lot of occult activity. Now that the occult is prevelant widely in the USA, they are seen more widely and frequently.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I've seen spirits in orbs with my naked eyes and have taken thousands of pictures of them myself. Contrary to popular belief, most orb pictures are genuine, including the ones that I have presented to you. If a person does not have extensive experience in this area, the person shouldn't speak up on such matters because all they would be doing is repeating what others have told them not even knowing for certain whether it is even true or not. This is one way lies get spread. Thank you.

Edited by lowlyservant

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I've seen spirits in orbs with my naked eyes and have taken thousands of pictures of them myself. Contrary to popular belief, most orb pictures are genuine, including the ones that I have presented to you. If a person does not have extensive experience in this area, the person shouldn't speak up on such matters because all they would be doing is repeating what others have told them not even knowing for certain whether it is even true or not. This is one way lies get spread. Thank you.

Anyone may reply on threads and if you disagree with a post by a member, you may reply and show your pointy of view. 

Having said that, it is always best to reply with love and respect  :thumbsup:

Nigel (ncn char servant)

"Ezekiel saw the wheel,

Way up in the middle of the air."

(great song, a spiritual).

Blessed are the big wheels,

For they shall go round in circles.

Seriously:

Daniel saith:

"9   I beheld till thrones were  placed, and one that was ancient of days did sit: his raiment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames, and the wheels thereof burning fire.  10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousands of thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened."

2 Kings 2:

And Elisha said, I pray thee, let  a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.  10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.  11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared  a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, which parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.  12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the  chariots of Israel and the horsemen thereof!

One can add these to the list of the "Glory of God" passages, recommendable from 2 Cor 3:18.

2 Kings does not say that Elijah got into the chariot & was taken up in it.

We see a picture of God's throne in Daniel, a throne with wheels.  God is not stuck in one place, only sovereign in Heaven.  As it were, His throne is mobile.

I take the wheels in Ezekiel to the the wheels of God's throne.

I would like to redo the Nancy Sinatra song,

"These boots were made for walking . . . they'll walk right over you."

These wheels were made for rolling . . . they'll roll right over you!

We have a lot of those photos--dust on a camera lens. Ezekiel was discribing cherubs. Cherubs are angels and angels are spirits.

They are not to be confused with God the Father, Who is also Spirit, or the Holy Spirit, Who is also God. We have one God in 3 persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are our Creator. Cherubs were created beings just as we are created beings with human spirits.

I agree that the outer space manefestations are demonic. When they were first being reported they were in areas where there was a lot of occult activity. Now that the occult is prevelant widely in the USA, they are seen more widely and frequently.

What leads you to suppose that Cherubs (aka Cherubim) are angels? Angel means messenger.  Are not cherubim only seen at God's throne?  Angels as such are never said to have wings.

Ezekiel 1 is a great passage on the glory of God.

But beware of old wives tales.

"If thou put the brethren in mind of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished in the words of the faith, and of the good doctrine which thou hast followed until now:  but refuse profane and old wives’ fables." < 1 Tim 4

The thing is that there's a difference between a wheel and an orb. If they were orbs, I think they would've described it differently. I don't know, the orb thing sounds a little new agy in my opinion. 

I just did the concordance check & found no refs to "orb" in the Bible.

Now if you search Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, you will find orc or orcs. According to the WickedPeida, "Orc is from Old English orcneas, which appears in the epic poem Beowulf, . . . ."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I will spare you the details of ten years of my life when demons lived in my house.....   and being involved with them in ways not to mention....   but I will share one thing...

otheronesbirdcard.jpg

color me skeptic, but I think orbs are dust in the air and flaws in lenses, and I can reproduce them at will.