• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Enoch2021

Good Post

RE: Rev 14:20   1,600 stadia or 180 miles.  Some say linear, but it could be square.  The valley of Megiddo occupies about 180 square miles.  If one looks at how a wine press was designed,  the grapes were fed in from the outside of the press, and the liquid was collected on the inside of the press.  Donut shaped, or ring like.  The press was a round stone or wheel  which traveled along a channel, and had a central pivot point, oxen or humans moved the press along its circular path outside of the press.  The grapes were deposited into the channel from the outside of the press and were crushed by the wheel.  The juice was collected from the inside of the channel.  In the same way, the armies from the North, South, East and the A/C's army (EU) go into battle from the outside, and their blood is collected on the inside of the press.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

I agree i think its either the pope or obama however although the pope seems very likely there is one thing he doesnt have that obama does- obama care. they passed the bill without even reading it but i read some of it. the chip that you can buy and sell goes on the right hand or forehead [ sound familer?] and its voulanary right now but in the bill later its going to be mandatory or else beheaded- ya it actually says that. the bible said the mark would bear his name the chip comes from from obamacare- OBAMAcare. also in the bill is the mass production of fema camps, now i have seen them with my own eyes they look like prison with its surrounding walls having spikes pointed inward. they said these things were to keep ppl save but hese things are made t keep ppl in not out.

i understand what you mean about the feeling in your gut the pope and obama give me a bad feeling inside

I don't know how true it is, I haven't done my research on it yet. But I heard that the chip is suppose to be forced I think in the year 2016, I could be wrong on the year, I've also heard that hospitals have started to chip newborns, and are trying to chip school kids... (I have a 5 year old daughter whose going to be going to school next year, I also don't have custody of her at the moment, so I am very scared for her, because I don't have a say)

I've also heard (leaked info) that Obama is going to try to declare Marshal law in 6 weeks. (I guess we will find out in 6 weeks if it happens)

Plus my opinion on the gun control in Connecticut is a test run to see how people react, something big needs to happen if Obama is going to declare Marshal Law, which could be our guns being taken from us. I know people in my state and town will go completely nuts. And I'm sure there will be riots bad enough to declare Marshal Law. 

A lot of people who I talk to about Obama being the Anti-Christ just looks at me like I'm stupid, and says that he isn't a loved man. True, but the people who do love him, speak of him like he is God, and a savior. 

I just think that we are seeing a lot of changes and signs of the end times. I think that we are very close to the end. And if we are then the Anti-Christ is here, in the world somewhere. 

There are mass fish (sea life) die offs.

Weird weather patterns.

strange lights in the sky.

Strange sounds and booms coming from nowhere.

A lot of Meteors being seen all of the world. 2013 was named the year of the comet.

The Illuminati (Satan) has gained control over the music industry and the government and have a huge influence on the whole world.

Their all seeing eye and pyramid is everywhere, now. Its on shirts, pants, and is now a popular hand signal. Just like the stupid middle finger and the devil horns. The devil horns aren't even recognized for its true meaning anymore, its just a hand signal now. 

Oh forgot about the sink holes across the world.

Also, the 4 blood moons that are suppose to be coming up (I don't speak of these as a fact, since its in the near future but it is something to watch for) The first one is suppose to be on April 14th and if it happens and something dramatic happens afterward (like the 6 day war in Israel) I will never shut up about it, just to let yawl know lol

Supposedly the Six day war happened right after a blood moon. So, it does seem like a sign from God. 6 days of war and the 7th, it ended and they were able to "rest".. huuum??

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Well! Things are beginning to unfold in our eyes. A new project named "Project 666" could commence at any time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Enoch2021

Good Post

RE: Rev 14:20   1,600 stadia or 180 miles.  Some say linear, but it could be square.  The valley of Megiddo occupies about 180 square miles.  If one looks at how a wine press was designed,  the grapes were fed in from the outside of the press, and the liquid was collected on the inside of the press.  Donut shaped, or ring like.  The press was a round stone or wheel  which traveled along a channel, and had a central pivot point, oxen or humans moved the press along its circular path outside of the press.  The grapes were deposited into the channel from the outside of the press and were crushed by the wheel.  The juice was collected from the inside of the channel.  In the same way, the armies from the North, South, East and the A/C's army (EU) go into battle from the outside, and their blood is collected on the inside of the press.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thank You,

Very Interesting with the description; However, I think this is key.....

(Isaiah 63:1-) "Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah?......"  and dovetails with this....

(Revelation 12:14-17) "And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.  {15} And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.  {16} And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.  {17} And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

I know we can't really say who is the Anti-Christ yet. Its not yet time for us to know. But who do you think is possible in this modern day?

Who I think is VERY possible

The Pope

President Obama

Maybe some one in Iran, Iraq, etc...

I think the Pope is possible because

He has a GREAT influence on EVERYONE.

People look up to him.

He literally sits on a throne.

He is trying to bring in the One World Religion.

He is loved by many.

(I personally think that he leans more towards The False Prophet) 

President Obama

Some people may read this and just think its completely stupid

But a lot of the things that he is trying to do does sound like The Anti-Christ or an Anti-Christ

He is not loved by all, he is hated by many

But the people who do love him, speak of him like he is God and a savior

He is trying to change "Times and law"

He seems to be doing a lot of the same things that Hitler did. Which is a HUGE sign.

I believe God put Hitler on earth for a reason. One, to fulfill prophecy, and to show us what the Anti-Christ will be like, and what to watch for.

Some people that I've talked to, think he's just going to automatically become a one world ruler. But I don't think so. I think he's going to start out like Hitler. He's going to work behind the scenes for a while, maybe as a Governor and work himself up.

Try to have an opened mind, and don't think very literal. Like when it says that he will have a deadly wound. It may not mean he will actually be wounded, it could mean the country or the government he starts in.

Like JFK assassinated.

The presidency was healed

I don't know if Obama can be the Anti-Christ or not, really. But I don't know about all of you, but he just gives me that feeling. Its hard to explain but he is just an evil man, and he just isn't right. I feel it in my gut, you know what I mean?

Hi niki23,

The end times prophecies overall are about the rise and fall of the Antichrist, illicit perceived King of Israel, son of David anointed (messiah).

There are promises that God made in the old testament that He would send a special person to be the King of Israel, to sit on King David's throne, and lead the nation into what we would call the messianic age of worldwide peace and restoration.      That's what the disciples, and other Jews were thinking Jesus was.   He did not fulfill those prophecies on his first coming because he was crucified.   He will be received by the Jews at His Second Coming, however, as that great King of Israel, son of David.

He is considered the son of David because the messiah (anointed) King is in the prophecies to be descended from King David's lineage.    David father was Jesse, which the messiah (anointed) King is also called the righteous branch of Jesse.

Jesus told Nicodemus that the Jews would reject him, coming in his Father's name, that is the one God sent to be that King of Israel, and instead would embrace another coming in his own name... it was a prophecy about the Antichrist, an illicit King of Israel.

When John the baptist was in prison, he sent word to Jesus if he was actually the one they hoped for to be the messiah, or should they look for another.

Because Jesus did not appear to anyone after the resurrection except his followers, the vast majority of Jews don't believe in Jesus the Savior to mankind, using that as an excuse.    So they do not believe in the gospel that the messiah had to die for the sins of mankind.    They don't connect the promised messiah with anything but being that promised great King of Israel, that will lead them and the world into the messianic age.      They are looking for that "another" that Jesus prophesied about to Nicodemus, because they see Jesus as a failed messiah because he never became King of Israel, son of David.

That another is the Antichrist - someone in lieu of Jesus, the true messiah, King of Israel, son of David, that God sent.

Of course, the Jews (Judaism) are not calling their hoped for King,  the Antichrist.   To them, the term Antichrist has no relavency in Judaism.

So the end times prophecies about the Antichrist are centered on him becoming that illicit King of Israel anointed (messiah) - his rise, then his fall.

Most Christians of today, since Christianity began spreading to the gentiles in the first century, are disconnected from what messiah actually means in its original context of the Jewish scriptures, by 2000 years, and therefore do not think in terms of the Antichrist - or Anti-messiah as being the illicit false King of Israel, son of David that the Jews will embrace for a short time.

Most Christians, when thinking of the Antichrist, center their thinking around the beast in Revelation 13, 666, and all the events that take place in that last 42 months to go - as being the super bad, worst ever dictator over the world, because that's what captures our attention naturally so ; and thus begin building a scenario of how that person gets into power, as they read and study more and more prophecies about the Antichrist.

That is actually starting out on the wrong foot, but nearly all of us do it.     Instead, a study about the Antichrist should be centered on him being the illicit King of Israel, son of David.   His rise to it, and his fall from it.         It is during his fall, after getting rejected by the Jews as their King of Israel messiah, that ultimately he becomes the beast in Revelation.

So with that in mind, the Pope, the Mahdi, the President of the United States, none of them can be the Antichrist... because none of them are qualified to be the King of Israel, son of David.     In fact, historically, no one could be the Antichrist, because to sit on David's throne, King of Israel - it is the united country - which Israel has not been since Solomon, who was the last king of the united country.     It was not until 1948/1967, that God, bringing Jews out from among the nations, and Israel becoming a united, undivided nation again, that it is now possible that the prophecies regarding the Antichrist can be fulfilled.

Who is the Antichrist?   Right now, no one knows.   He will make his appearance as the little horn in Daniel 7, coming up among ten kings of a ten king kingdom of the fourth empire - which appears to be the EU in its final form.    We don't have that final form of the EU yet.    That is the next step for the emergence of the Antichrist.     Once emerged, the prophecies progress as he rises to become that illicit perceived King of Israel, son of David anointed (messiah).      Then, his fall.

Is Niki "23", your age?   I ask because when I first became a Christian, I was about the same age and jumped right into bible prophecy, the Antichrist and all, and I too thought about Kennedy and his wound to his head.    But now, at 65, and having studied this particular topic every day for 40 years since,  have a much better understanding than when I first started out.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Enoch2021

Good Post

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thank You,

Very Interesting with the description; However, I think this is key.....

(Isaiah 63:1-) "Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah?......"  and dovetails with this....

(Revelation 12:14-17) "And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.  {15} And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.  {16} And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.  {17} And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Enoch2021

This description of mine is about Armageddon, the final war just after the 70th Week of Daniel.  Your description of Rev 12:14-17 is about Israel being pursued by Satan after the A/D is set up by the A/C.  The final 3 1/2 year period, the time of Jacobs trouble (Jer 30:7), the fleeing out of Judea of (Matt 24:15-20). 

Yet Isa 63:1 is about Christ after the Battle of Armageddon.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08

I can tell you with 100% certainty who the Anti Christ it:  my fitness instructor. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

I can tell you with 100% certainty who the Anti Christ it:  my fitness instructor.

I get so tired of this subject, but I gotta hand it to ya, Marnie. Short and to the point, another good one. :mgbowtie: