• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Enoch,,,

I believe you simply do not know how to agree to disagree..............I have met many like you in my years & yes ,you do have a serious case of Type A.......but you really should learn to respect another member in the Body of Christ that when they say they do not care to debate your personal issues with Scripture to just leave it alone...its just not that important to me to take all this time to go into this study that you are passionate about & I am not(which is becoming a big waste of time to me)

What would I do if the situation were in reverse,I would say"God Bless you & I understand"............I can see why the non-believer could be so turned off by these kind of conversations with "Christians"......having someones interpretation shoved down their throat when they are simply"not interested".................I have spent years & years on this nonsense when I was a Babe in Christ & its just not important to me...........Is it a Salvational issue?NO! Then don't worry about how I interpret Scripture referring to the Sons of God & I am not concerned with what you believe ,okay

So now I am not only bored with this conversation  but also sOOOOO not even interested in this thread any more,,,,,so God Bless you & see you around the forums!

With much love-in Christ....Your Sister,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Blessings Enoch,,,

I believe you simply do not know how to agree to disagree..............I have met many like you in my years & yes ,you do have a serious case of Type A.......but you really should learn to respect another member in the Body of Christ that when they say they do not care to debate your personal issues with Scripture to just leave it alone...its just not that important to me to take all this time to go into this study that you are passionate about & I am not(which is becoming a big waste of time to me)

What would I do if the situation were in reverse,I would say"God Bless you & I understand"............I can see why the non-believer could be so turned off by these kind of conversations with "Christians"......having someones interpretation shoved down their throat when they are simply"not interested".................I have spent years & years on this nonsense when I was a Babe in Christ & its just not important to me...........Is it a Salvation issue?NO! Then don't worry about how I interpret Scripture referring to the Sons of God & I am not concerned with what you believe ,okay

So now I am not only bored with this conversation  but also sOOOOO not even interested in this thread any more,,,,,so God Bless you & see you around the forums!

With much love-in Christ....Your Sister,Kwik

I believe you simply do not know how to agree to disagree

Based on? 

Is Truth reached by Consensus.  Agree and Disagree has a subjective connotation...I thought it was:  What does GOD'S WORD Say.  Am I in Error?

I have met many like you in my years & yes ,you do have a serious case of Type A.......but you really should learn to respect another member in the Body of Christ that when they say they do not care to debate your personal issues with Scripture to just leave it alone...its just not that important to me to take all this time to go into this study that you are passionate about & I am not(which is becoming a big waste of time to me)

You've met many people like me? Really, what kind are those?

And GOD is passionate about it....Passionate enough to put in HIS WORD.  I'm Kinda passionate from Genesis 1:1 to the Last WORD in Revelation to be Brutally Honest.  Am I in Error?

but you really should learn to respect another member in the Body of Christ that when they say they do not care to debate your personal issues with Scripture to just leave it alone

My personal Issues with Scripture?  There are no personal issues...it's irrelevant.

You said that you thought it was basically ridiculous. No Problem.......SHOW ME.  Why....Because that's How we arrive @ TRUTH.  If you do and SUPPORT it logically and systematically then GREAT....I Just Learned Something.   We just proved it and followed GOD'S Admonishment.....

(1 Thessalonians 5:21) "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

But when I called you on it and to SUPPORT your view...now I'm Disrespectful??  Nobody is forcing you to Post KWIK. 

Always Always on these boards people come out with "Every Wind Of Doctrine"..... then when they get Called, it's Time for the Emotional Appeal.

Rinse Repeat Rinse Repeat

I can see why the non-believer could be so turned off by these kind of conversations with "Christians"......having someones interpretation shoved down their throat when they are simply"not interested

Now extrapolate it to a conjured hypothetical....any Port in the Storm.  First off you're Not a Non-believer and I know this because we have talked.  With this particular subject, I would probably not start here......but we would soon come to it.  Why?  Because it's GOD'S WORD!!......

(2 Timothy 3:16) "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Is it a Salvation issue?NO! Then don't worry about how I interpret Scripture referring to the Sons of God & I am not concerned with what you believe ,okay

With what I believe has nothing to do with it....It's what the WORD SAYS.

It's a GOD'S WORD ISSUE.....If you can't believe Genesis 6 or any other passage in the WORD as Absolute TRUTH then what??  Pick and choose?

So now I am not only bored with this conversation  but also sOOOOO not even interested

Emotional Appeal 101.

No problem, see you around the forums.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

Sometimes it's best to be silent and walk away even though the fire feels the need to be fueled.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,429
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Conservation of natural resources... don't burn it up all at once :24: ... get a hold of yourself Steven :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Sometimes it's best to be silent and walk away even though the fire feels the need to be fueled.

It's an art form   :emot-eyes:  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

Conservation of natural resources... don't burn it up all at once :24: ... get a hold of yourself Steven :blink:

It's always good to save some for emergency situations lol

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

What do you all think about the Nephilum theory? Fake or real? I don't know what to think really. I want to get my hands on the book of Enoch really bad. I think its interesting. In a way I think it may be real. Enoch was one of the most righteous men, so righteous that God took him. So, if the book of Enoch was written by him, I'd say that its true.

This is the Q&A and best answer ... right?  OK ... so ... I wanna play.  But, you're not going to like my answer.  :-)

I'm sorry.  My answers will not always be agreeable.  But, even the answers are God are not "agreeable" to the carnal way of thinking.  In fact, it is always in emnity with the world.

So ... here is my answer.

You think it is right, and so does someone else.  But I say that is wrong, and IT is wrong.  Why? 

Because it is pseudepigrapha.

In "English", it is a FALSE WRITING.  It has DOCTRINAL ERRORS.  While it may be of interest to academics to study from interst and antiquity, it is not of canon or considered to be the inspired word of God. So, be careful what you call "true".

Having elements of truth doesn't not make something truth.

They have a FORM of Godliness.

After all, didn't God rebuke the "lying pens" in the Hebrew Scriptures?

Didn't Jesus say "woe to your SCRIBES and Pharisees"?

Indeed.

For in Gods eyes, there is no difference in falsehood in the WRITTEN tense and the SPOKEN tense.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

What do you all think about the Nephilum theory? Fake or real? I don't know what to think really. I want to get my hands on the book of Enoch really bad. I think its interesting. In a way I think it may be real. Enoch was one of the most righteous men, so righteous that God took him. So, if the book of Enoch was written by him, I'd say that its true.

This is the Q&A and best answer ... right?  OK ... so ... I wanna play.  But, you're not going to like my answer.  :-)

I'm sorry.  My answers will not always be agreeable.  But, even the answers are God are not "agreeable" to the carnal way of thinking.  In fact, it is always in emnity with the world.

So ... here is my answer.

You think it is right, and so does someone else.  But I say that is wrong, and IT is wrong.  Why? 

Because it is pseudepigrapha.

In "English", it is a FALSE WRITING.  It has DOCTRINAL ERRORS.  While it may be of interest to academics to study from interst and antiquity, it is not of canon or considered to be the inspired word of God. So, be careful what you call "true".

Having elements of truth doesn't not make something truth.

They have a FORM of Godliness.

After all, didn't God rebuke the "lying pens" in the Hebrew Scriptures?

Didn't Jesus say "woe to your SCRIBES and Pharisees"?

Indeed.

For in Gods eyes, there is no difference in falsehood in the WRITTEN tense and the SPOKEN tense.

Just out of curiosity, who gets to decide what is and what isn't "pseudepigrapha"

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,429
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The Pigrapha of course :thumbsup:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Pigrapha of course :thumbsup:

Hummmm     Rapha is the hebrew word that is translated giants  the big six fingered and toed dudes....    so would that be a pig Nephilim...       Hummmm,

I guess they would know for they were here when it was written......   Don't know that I would trust them though...

I think I'd go along with  Athenagoras, Clement of Alexandria, Irenaeus and Tertullian....     can't trust those half breeds.  LoL