• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

I hear the four blood moons is coming. Anyone heard of it. What is it.

John hagee, once again, stand to profit from this.

God does not act when the whole world is WATCHING for it.  He acts when were least expect it.

John Hagee is pushing this too much.

Yes, NASA did show that the former blood moons happened on important days of Israel, but not all blood moons in history were tied to Israel.  All Hagee is going to end up doing it embarrassing himself and Christendom.  And if something DOES happen, well, that's good too.

But for me and my house, we continue to serve the Lord whether the moon is red, white or green.  Makes no difference to me.

While so many wait on this "moon" ... I await the return of Him who CREATED the moon.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

What Hagee is doing is looking at history and asking what will happen this time....     then talking about possibilities.....   and he is not the only person to do so.

Mark Blitz is the person who is tying the blood moons to end time prophecy,  all Hagee is saying is that the direction of Israel and the Jewish people have changed drastically in the past when these things come about...     I don't see how one has to be even a great historian to see the significance of the past and have to question it happening again..    Do you really think that we are not waiting on Jesus to return also.....    are you so limited that it's the only thing you can do????

Guest DRS81

- The occurrence of a lunar eclipse is common

- The occurrence of a total lunar eclipse is less common

- The occurrence of a Tetrad or four consecutive Blood Moons (total lunar eclipses) is rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse within its series is very rare

- A Tetrad with a total solar eclipse that is significant to Israel's history and the Jewish Feasts is very, very rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse historically significant to Israel and Jewish Feasts that includes a Shemittah year within its series is very, very, very rare
- But a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse, historically significant to Israel and falling on the Jewish Feasts with a Shemittah year that corresponds with the Feast of Trumpets (the Jewish New Year) within its series is astronomically rare!

From the book, the Four Blood Moons by John Hagee

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

- The occurrence of a lunar eclipse is common

- The occurrence of a total lunar eclipse is less common

- The occurrence of a Tetrad or four consecutive Blood Moons (total lunar eclipses) is rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse within its series is very rare

- A Tetrad with a total solar eclipse that is significant to Israel's history and the Jewish Feasts is very, very rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse historically significant to Israel and Jewish Feasts that includes a Shemittah year within its series is very, very, very rare

- But a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse, historically significant to Israel and falling on the Jewish Feasts with a Shemittah year that corresponds with the Feast of Trumpets (the Jewish New Year) within its series is astronomically rare!

From the book, the Four Blood Moons by John Hagee

We will just see what happens.Everything is sure heating up in the ME.

I know it's supposed to be, but my goodness the moon is so bright tonight it hurts my eyes to look at it through my camera.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I know it's supposed to be, but my goodness the moon is so bright tonight it hurts my eyes to look at it through my camera.

So you have a clear sky?Will you be about to see it well?

So you have a clear sky?Will you be about to see it well?

if something doesn't change, the night is perfect for viewing.