IGNORED

America & the other Super Powers in God`s Word?

Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Daniel 2:40 - Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron......

The final kingdom is Rome (old Rome, then new Rome).  There are no others according to Scripture.  Now who is allied with Rome, or a better term is in subjection to Rome.  Rome is the final world power.  No contemporary view matters, what is thought to be contemporary now, may be gone tomorrow.  We must stick with Scripture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26566406/The-3-City-States

this is a bit too long to post here in it's entirety, plus the pictures are important.

If you want to find Rome today, I believe you will find it in this article.

It is important to read the whole thing for it all ties together to form a global Rome.....   and it's really been here complete for a hundred and forty years

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26566406/The-3-City-States

this is a bit too long to post here in it's entirety, plus the pictures are important.

If you want to find Rome today, I believe you will find it in this article.

It is important to read the whole thing for it all ties together to form a global Rome.....   and it's really been here complete for a hundred and forty years

Thanks other one,

Just as I suspected, that Rome had expanded westward. I've noticed that the UK, EU & US were intimate bedfellows but could never figure out the connection. We just sent billions to bail out Europe, undoubtedly so the elite can keep their evil empire afloat. This is very interesting and makes a lot of sense.

Cheers

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Montana Marv,

So you say `there are no others according to scripture.` to back up the symbol, that Rome is the `divided kingdom.` God always interprets His symbols otherwise it is any one`s opinion.

`And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron........

whereas the feet & toes....the kingdom shall be divided;`   (Dan. 2: 2: 40 & 41)

Two different kingdoms there described. One strong & one divided.

We will all just have to wait & see, ay.

Hi other one,

Just read the link. Very interesting & continues to show that `those who are great exercise authority over the rulers of the Gentiles,` as Jesus said.

Scripture has it all as we know.

What really is bothering me now as much as anything else is how they are letting Islam infiltrate our lands....   I'm thinking they are going to let us have at each other until there is a lot less of us to have to deal with..

and the way the devil is working it, we have no choice unless we want to submit to Allah...

it certainly is an interesting time to live.

Hi other one,

A lot of truth in what you said. However we know that God is above all these powers & He will `herd the heathen folk` finally into the valley of Josaphat. (Joel 3: 2 Knox)

Zechariah gives a good picture of how God is `herding` the people. Four great spirits of heaven are sent to gather the peoples for judgment from the four corners of the earth. (Zech. 6: 1 - 8)

`These are the 4 spirits of heaven, who go out from their station before the Lord of all the earth.`  (Zech. 6: 5)

Also in Acts we see that God is in charge of mankind, & the boundaries of their power blocs.

`God...made from one, every nation of mankind .......determined their appointed times, & the boundaries of their habitation.` (Acts 17: 26)

How wonderful that we know our precious Lord & Saviour.

Edited by Marilyn C

that's true, however from what I read it may well be that the beast will kill most all of us before all that happens....   not that it's a really big deal...

Hi other one,

It may seem that way, but the Lord is first bringing the Body of Christ to completion before He addresses the other two groups - Israel & the Nations. We are being brought to the unity of Faith (what we believe concerning Christ`s character & His purposes for the 3 groups). (Eph. 4: 13) When this `calling,` is complete it will then be taken to its eternal setting in the 3rd heaven. (Rev. 3: 21)

The `beast,` remember is only given authority for 3 & 1/2 years (42 months). (Rev. 13: 5) 

What we are seeing now is but the lead up to the Global Government. The main players are on stage & it is just time till the main one takes centre stage.

This will only happen after there is a major war so powers can shift. And this major war is started by God Himself (Ez. 38: 4 `I will turn you around....`)

But first things first & that is the Body of Christ. And this is what we are working through now -

`that we should no longer be children tossed to & fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness by which they lie in wait to deceive, BUT SPEAKING THE TRUTH IN LOVE  may grow up in all things into Him who is the -HEAD - CHRIST. `(Eph. 4: 14 & 15)

So you can see how important it is to speak as we are doing with the right attitude, & to discuss carefully like the Bereans, so that others reading can see us work through & let the Holy Spirit bring out the Truth.

Together in Christ, Marilyn.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

You are very good to chat with as you work through things also & don`t just give the big `dump` of info. And I just came on here to give my summary & I see you said `I was hoping to hear your thoughts about these things.` We certainly will journey this all together in the next few years.

I`m sorry that you think I am ignoring your scriptures, but it`s just as I explained. I believe those scriptures also as they are God`s word but man has put his interpretation upon those symbols & nowhere in scripture does it say that Rome is the last Gentile Ruler. That is what I was asking for, other                          scriptures  to explain about Rome, to back up the historic view of symbols.  

Now my summary of the Contemporary View.

1. Political - British Com. & USA - mouthpiece of World System.

2. Economic - European Union - Economic philosophy of World System.

Russia - preparing for War. (against Israel)....................................................................................WW3

Islam - on the rise...................................................................................................................................................treads down the others.

That is just a bare outline but there is much detail within each segment as you would know RT.

Blessings, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

One could probably go several different directions with such an outline. So I'm waiting to see how you lay it out in your own understanding. In particular, I'm waiting to hear your view of the ten toes, horns and/or kings.

Cheers