IGNORED

Dear rapture believers

fire-heart

salty.

The sealing is to proptect the 144000 from the wrath of God.

The multides will consist of many generations of christians that also have gone through their tribulation.

Christians of the past have gone through tribulation also;some burned alive,some given to lions.

These are them under the altar of God crying ,when Lord are you going to revenge? rev6 the 5th seal.

The remnants of the chosen of israel will just be revived and put in paradise in the flesh.

jesse.

The sealing is to protect Christ's elect from deception during the tribulation against Satan's wrath, not God's wrath. God's wrath is poured out upon the wicked, not His elect, per 1 Thess.5. This is why the idea of sealing is mentioned later in Rev.9. It is how the saints will be able to suffer persecution during the tribulation while remaining faithful to Christ at His coming.

No flesh bodies after Christ's coming. We all have the "image of the heavenly" during Christ's thousand years reign. This is why the only type of death mentioned after Christ's coming is the "second death" of one's spirit-soul cast into the "lake of fire". The first death is death of our flesh bodies.

Salty.

1.You say no flesh after Christ coming?

2.This means every non christian will be no more?

3.Only saints on earth?

4.Who will they be ruling over?

5. What is the purpose to have satan released from his prison?

6. Where can you fit in isaiah 65. where the lion will eat straw,and they will build houses, and plant vine yards?

7.Where can you fit in Ez.37?

8.After the release of satan, and the war of Gog and magog?

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty.

1.You say no flesh after Christ coming?

2.This means every non christian will be no more?

3.Only saints on earth?

4.Who will they be ruling over?

5. What is the purpose to have satan released from his prison?

6. Where can you fit in isaiah 65. where the lion will eat straw,and they will build houses, and plant vine yards?

7.Where can you fit in Ez.37?

8.After the release of satan, and the war of Gog and magog?

jesse.

Your speculations just aren't going to work, because I've read enough of your posts by now to know you favor the Pre-trib Rapture theory from men.

When you imply no more Christians because Christ's Millennium will not be a flesh age, you're only trying to persuade in favor of what you've been taught by the Pre-trib doctors.

I've already well covered the events of the end and Christ's Millennium in many of my posts here directly from God's Word. I've yet to find anyone here able to dispute those points, but instead throw out rumblings with no Scripture backup at all. That rumbling reveals one is not that serious about God's Word as written, placing the rumbler under great suspicion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Salty,

I completely disagree with your interpretation of scripture, but have no desire to rebut what you are saying because many have already done this and you obviously are not open, for whatever reason, to see a different perspective. I think you are set in your ways and are convinced any other point of view is in error, so I will merely say, I really believe you got it all wrong brother.

To all others,

I don't see how anyone can be dogmatic regarding who the 24 elders sitting down in Rev 5 are. You might THINK these represent so and so, but you really don't know. I do not believe we have enough to say they DEFINITELY represent so and so. That's what I think.

Spock out.

Disclaimer: I realize my opinions should not be held in the highest esteem, because after all, who am I? So, if this above opinion means little to you, you are not hurting my feelings. I would expect that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty,

I completely disagree with your interpretation of scripture, but have no desire to rebut what you are saying because many have already done this and you obviously are not open, for whatever reason, to see a different perspective. I think you are set in your ways and are convinced any other point of view is in error, so I will merely say, I really believe you got it all wrong brother.

To all others,

I don't see how anyone can be dogmatic regarding who the 24 elders sitting down in Rev 5 are. You might THINK these represent so and so, but you really don't know. I do not believe we have enough to say they DEFINITELY represent so and so. That's what I think.

I've yet to find any Scripture rebuttal of what I've taught on the matter; all I constantly get from those on the Pre-trib Rapture doctrine of men are rebuttals like yours above, hot air with nothing provided to back it up.

"I don't see how anyone can be dogmatic regarding who the 24 elders sitting down in Rev.5 are."- That kind of statement is just an attempt to persuade; it doesn't provide any truth about the events of that chapter. Same thing with your statement, "You might think... but you really don't know," just hot air, nothing more.

In reality, the "workman" in God's Word knows per Scripture WHEN the 'crowns' are to be handed out. It's not like He and His Apostles didn't tell us.

Rev.4

And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

2 Timothy 4

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.

1 Peter 5

4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear , ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

Hebrews 11

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect .

That promised crown is handed out when Jesus returns; that's when the rewards are handed out. They without us, shall not be made perfect.

This above doesn't even yet include other Scriptures in Rev.4 & 5 that point directly to the time after Christ's return.

Rev.5

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by Thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Rev.14

14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with Him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Spock, I simply want you to look at God's Word as a whole, instead of allowing those you listen to that get you to take pieces of It out of context of the whole, and change how The Word of God interprets Itself. Not all events given in Revelation are in chronological order. Revelation's style is written very similar to how the Books of the OT prophets are written, timelines moving past, present, and future very quickly, sometimes within a single verse. Much of our Lord's Revelation does that too, meaning He expects us to have become disciplined in all of His Word before we get to His Revelation.

It is clear and simple; no need for explanantions.

The 24 Elders witnessed the opening of the seals.

They were there; they saw the whole thing.

What more is there to prove?

Jesus aslo promised them to sit in twelve thrones.

The other twelve could be the prophets(possibly)?

jesse.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

The doctrine of Imminence or Rapture does not exist, it contradicts itself....we dont know when the Lord will rapture us....no one knows the time or day....yet the bible tells when

The man of sin must be revealed before the rapture.  Is this not a sign that must precede the rapture? 

Where does it say that?

2 Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The falling away is here,and must get worse.

Then the son of perdition will be revealed

And he only has 3 1/2 years to rule.

Then the coming.

jesse.

Edited by OneLight