IGNORED

the two witnesses?

elijanoch

I don't understand why people think it has to be someone from the past coming back.....    I don't see why it would/could not be any of us here if the Spirit filled us with their message and authority.

Is there some scripture that would rule out anyone alive today?????

I have reason to believe that reincarnation exists. Mainly because it is also written in the Bible in hidden ways. The two witnesses will come back but this time to win.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Argosy.

You obviously believe in the pri trib.

Jesus own words:

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

This means after the trib. the coming and the resurrection.(the last trump.).

Rev.7: 9--14. multitudes and multitudes have gone through the trib.and made white.

What makes you think that the resurrection will be before the resurrection?

jesse.

Im post trib :)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I have reason to believe that reincarnation exists. Mainly because it is also written in the Bible in hidden ways. 

Reincarnation is completely without foundation in the Bible.

It is a false teaching and should be rejected. 

Heb 9:27  And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment

I'm sorry. I am very moody. I am Brazilian and I grew up during the military dictatorship. Something I hate is censorship. I fought against it. Many of my comrades fell fighting against it. 

It seems that this site was created to keep a single line of thought. 

Should not be so. Christians evolved in thinking these 2000 years. 

"Reincarnation is completely without foundation in the Bible. It is a false teaching and should be rejected." 

Are you sure? 

See ya.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,097
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

nelson, you need to do some serious reading to understand what happens here....  As we interface for a while i think you will decide that you are jumping to conclusions that just are not reality.

There is good reason why things are rejected to be posted and those things are clearly spelled out in the ToC.   I'm not any kind of admin, just a 10+ year member that enjoys coming here.....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Though there is no conclusive proof of who the two witnesses are I would like to put forward one possible concept on who the two witnesses just might be.

I do not believe they are Moses, Enoch, Elijah, symbolic church or Israel or any form of Institue or even some two new people who represent Moses and Enoch.

I will present my evidence based purely on the consistency of the Bible, the concept of The Lord is the same yesteday, today and tomorrow.

There are 7 Facts with wich we must agree with to try identify the 2 witnesses.

1. The 2 witnesses are symbolic or ar called the 2 Olive Trees Rev11:4 and Zec 4:3-11

2. They stand in the presence of God of the whole earth Rev11:4 and zec4:3-11

3. The 2 anointed ones

4. They prohpecy for a period of 42 months

5. any attempt to hurt them results in immidiate death Rev 11.5

6. They are eventually killed

7. after 3.5 days they are resurrected and the ascend to heaven infront of the world.

We have to rule out Enoch, Moses, Noah or any OT Saint simple because Jesus eliminated that thougt for us

John 3:13 and no man has ascended up to heaven

They can therefore not be standing in the presence of God as they are in their graves awaiting the ressurection.

Hebrews 9:27 it is appointed unto men to die once. Evidence therefore must dictate it can not be OT saints to be one of the 2 witnesses.

I put it to you the 2 witnesses are Gabriel and Michael.

Factual evidence to consider.

1. Two Archangels

2. Anointed ( angels are annointed to minister God's will)

3. They stand in God's presence on both sides of the mercy seat.... The ark of the covernant confirms this.

4. Two olive trees are associated to two Cherubims - 1 King 6:23

5. Angels do prophecies Gen 19, Judges 6, Judges 13, Daniel 3:28, Daniel 6:22, Acts 5:19, Acts 12:8 Rev 1:1

6. The city of Sodom, The almigt visited earth with 2 angels. God sent the two Angels to do a report on Sodom or witness for God. Here we have a commonality.

7. It is not hard to conceve that the two Arch angels would wear sackcloth

Can an Angel Die?

God did in human flesh....remeber God can turn Angels from spirit form to physical flesh form...so if God can die in flesh so could Angels

8. Two Archangles are ever mentioned in Scripture Michael and Gabriel

9. We know that Gabriel is only sent to deliever the most important messages.

10. We know angels can send pleagues

Why did not Jesus take the firm of an angel ?

I have reason to believe that reincarnation exists. Mainly because it is also written in the Bible in hidden ways.

Reincarnation is completely without foundation in the Bible.

It is a false teaching and should be rejected. 

Hebrews 9:27  And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment

:thumbsup:

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

Though there is no conclusive proof of who the two witnesses are I would like to put forward one possible concept on who the two witnesses just might be.

I do not believe they are Moses, Enoch, Elijah, symbolic church or Israel or any form of Institue or even some two new people who represent Moses and Enoch.

I will present my evidence based purely on the consistency of the Bible, the concept of The Lord is the same yesteday, today and tomorrow.

There are 7 Facts with wich we must agree with to try identify the 2 witnesses.

1. The 2 witnesses are symbolic or ar called the 2 Olive Trees Rev11:4 and Zec 4:3-11

2. They stand in the presence of God of the whole earth Rev11:4 and zec4:3-11

3. The 2 anointed ones

4. They prohpecy for a period of 42 months

5. any attempt to hurt them results in immidiate death Rev 11.5

6. They are eventually killed

7. after 3.5 days they are resurrected and the ascend to heaven infront of the world.

We have to rule out Enoch, Moses, Noah or any OT Saint simple because Jesus eliminated that thougt for us

John 3:13 and no man has ascended up to heaven

They can therefore not be standing in the presence of God as they are in their graves awaiting the ressurection.

Hebrews 9:27 it is appointed unto men to die once. Evidence therefore must dictate it can not be OT saints to be one of the 2 witnesses.

I put it to you the 2 witnesses are Gabriel and Michael.

Factual evidence to consider.

1. Two Archangels

2. Anointed ( angels are annointed to minister God's will)

3. They stand in God's presence on both sides of the mercy seat.... The ark of the covernant confirms this.

4. Two olive trees are associated to two Cherubims - 1 King 6:23

5. Angels do prophecies Gen 19, Judges 6, Judges 13, Daniel 3:28, Daniel 6:22, Acts 5:19, Acts 12:8 Rev 1:1

6. The city of Sodom, The almigt visited earth with 2 angels. God sent the two Angels to do a report on Sodom or witness for God. Here we have a commonality.

7. It is not hard to conceve that the two Arch angels would wear sackcloth

Can an Angel Die?

God did in human flesh....remeber God can turn Angels from spirit form to physical flesh form...so if God can die in flesh so could Angels

8. Two Archangles are ever mentioned in Scripture Michael and Gabriel

9. We know that Gabriel is only sent to deliever the most important messages.

10. We know angels can send pleagues

Why did not Jesus take the firm of an angel ?

What was the purpose of Enoch,Moses and Elijah to be taken up?

jesse.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have always wondered, that if two persons show up in Jerusalem, began preaching and calling fire down from heaven, how can the world not know who they are? And if the world knows who they are, then would not the Anti Christ also know they will rise up after he kills them? I am assuming he has read the same book.

I have always wondered, that if two persons show up in Jerusalem, began preaching and calling fire down from heaven, how can the world not know who they are? And if the world knows who they are, then would not the Anti Christ also know they will rise up after he kills them? I am assuming he has read the same book.

Otsie.

The world have been conditioned to believe that the two witnesses are the bad guys.

Because they stopped the rain, and cause plagues on earth.

The false prophet maybe knew it ,but what can he do,for that is God's will.

Satan has to do what he has to do,there is no turning back. He is being snared.

jesse.